Chapter two~

SHE'S THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

I heard Miss Kim screaming my name. I shot up and rubbed my eyes. Its her! The girl this morning. She sat beside me, near the window. Her smile.

"Annyeong~ I'm Lee Sunkyu! Call me Sunny" she sticks her hand out.

"I'm Jungkook" I look at her hand and ignored it. I sound so cold. What's wrong with me?

Sunny slowly retreats her hand, shocked at my tone. She starts taking out her books and notebook. She was scribbling some notes in it but I could see that she was dozing off. She rests her chin on her hand and closes her eyes.

I stared at her the whole lesson. Admiring every single detail. Her Eyes, Nose, Lips. Her face is just so pretty. Her voice ringing in my head.

The ball rang and everyone starts packing.

.

.

.

.

Sunny's POV

I woke up upon hearing the bell ring. Jungkook was staring at me. I snapped my fingers in his face and he snapped out of his daze. Weird. Why was he staring at me?

"Sunny-yah~ Lets go for Vocal lessons together. "

I nod and grabbed my backpack, wondering what happened while I was asleep.

J: You okay Sun?

S: Yea. How's V? *smirks*

J: *blushes* W-well, heisquitecuteandithinkilikehim

S: what? Slow down

J: I-i-i think he is cute and I like him.

S: ooo~ somebody's got a crush~

She smacks my arm playfully and we laughed. I liked seeing her blush. Its so cute.

Mark's POV

Bambam whined "Vocal lessons are so boring~!"

Just then, Mr Nam walks in with the girls that bumped into us in the hallways. I nudged Jackson and Bambam. They look up and noticed the girls. Normally, the three of us would be the only ones attending vocal lessons. Guess there's a change.

"Boys, meet Sunny and Jessica"

The girls introduced themselves and sat opposite us.

*JW: Jackson Wang

JW: so, you were the girls who bumped into us in the hallways.

Sunny and Jessica started blushing.

"S-sorry. We were in a rush for the drama class."

"Enough Boys! Here! Practice this song. I'm going down to the office."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bambam's POV

Jessica and Sunny went towards the other side of the room and start warming up their voices. Mark, Jackson and I gathered and talked.

Jessica and Sunny singing

S: That day when you caught my eyes~

     You made me blush~ Little did you know that you made me this way~ Yeah~!

J: Thats how it began~ Thats how we both started!~ Yea~! Oh baby that was just the beginning.

.

Rest of the lyrics.(composer:me)fake song

.

Their vocals were good. Jackson and Mark heard it too. They were stunned. No one in High Rise could sing as good as them.

When they were done, they looked at us.

Jessica: What? Why aren't you guys practising?

Mark: We don't do vocals. We rap.

Sunny: oh? Rap? Can we hear some?

Jackson: NO  me: YEA   *looks at each other*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunny's POV

"NO/YEA"

Jessica and I watched as they exchanged glances and whispers.

"Okay, if you promise us one thing."

Jessica asked , "What?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter