Chapter Two

Secret Garden [Editing]

It's been a few days after she moved in, she doesn't even know what to do. Rolling on the bed left and right.

Then, Bomi sighed.

'I can't keep doing nothing like this'

Slowly she rose up from bed, and walk towards the window.  She watch her father doing his routine and decides to join her father.

"Hey dad!" she saids while walking towards her father.

"Hi Bbom. What are you doing here? Bored?"

"Yeah. I've got nothing to do. So i want to ask you can i go cycling around here? I wont be long" she asked with pleaded eyes.

"Alright Bbom-ah. But dont go too far from here" just when her father finished his words, Bomi ran towards her bicycle.

While she's cycling she sang a song and take a look at her sight.

There is a few people waving at her when she passed their house and she just smile showing her teeths.

Except just at the moment she came upon the funeral. The cemetery was on right. Not too far from her house.There was a small gathering of people dressed in black from head to toe.

"Wonder who died" Bomi said to herself. She slowed her ride and took a glance while slowly passed the cemetery.

The moment she passed, she remember the day of her mother's funeral. She couldnt help but felt so sad. She turned away.

But from the corner of her eyes she caught the movement of a figure stepping apart from the crowd.

'Wait! I know that boy. It's that pale boy i've seen him a few days ago!' she thought and stop paddling after she passed the crowd. He got the stern look on him. But gloomy was written on his face.

The people in crowd seems like they didn't notice him.Then, he turned and look at Bomi.

Bomi caught he look at her, she starts paddling faster and returned to her home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Bomi! Come down. Dinner is ready!" Her father called Bomi from kitchen. And Bomi ran downstairs. Food is number one when it comes to Bomi.

While they were eating,"Dad, you know today in this town got funeral. Not too far from here" Bomi said while munching her food.

"Oh yes.I heard about that.The neighbour next door told me when i was at the yards." her father continued "There this boy around your age just past away last night. Poor that boy"

Suddenly the awkward silents filled the air.

"You know that, i saw this one boy twice times. His skin was ghostly white. I got freaked out each time i saw him"

"Really? Is he around your age?" her father asked.

"I dont know that" Bomi shrugged and finishing her food.

"Okay Bbom-ah, go wash your dish and go to your room"

Bomi just nod and do as he told.

The next morning, Bomi woke up early as usual. She walk out from her room, and  slowly walked out from her house.

Her intentions just want to take a fresh air in the morning. Or maybe stretch out.

When she starts stretching at the yards, a voice disturbs Bomi.

"Hi there" a voice called her. A deep voice.

Bomi stops her doing and look around.'It must be a boy' But there's no one. Bomi frown.

But the owner of the voice just chuckling upon her looking around to find the source of the voice.

"Come out wherever you are" Bomi said. The voice chuckle again. And fnally, "Up here, Miss" the boy said. And Bomi look up the tree.

The boy jump from the tree and land in front of Bomi. He straighten himself.The moment Bomi look at him she got startled when she look at him. 'It was him!'

"Hi there. The name's Oh Sehun" he introduced himself with a witty smile on his face.

While Bomi, she just stared at him. Not even a blink.

============================================================================

Hi,I'm so sorry for the late updates.I've got a busy weekend starting a months ago.

I can only update the stories on weekend only T..T

But here the updates! Also leave a comments!! *throw hearts* :)

Forgive my grammar error ><