Chapter One

Secret Garden [Editing]

In the house of two people, the daughter and her father were busy packing their belongings. They even called the pickup truck to transport goods furniture.

Yes. They're moving to another town.

They were doing their jobs with the awkward silence. They have been like this since Bomi's mother died 3 years ago. Bomi was always with her mother and she barely spend her time with her father.

Bomi's father was a farmer. He always gone at dawn to take care of his garden of fruits. So, Bomi would always spend her time with her mother. They would joking around. Sharing stories. Her mother always told her, how her father cared for her when she was in diapers until she's going to school.

But, one thing she doesn't understand is why her father barely talked to her.

"Bomi-ah, are you done? We have to get going before 3 pm"

"Give me 10 minutes", Bomi said.

She took a last glance of her picture with her mother at her father's garden before place it in the bags. Well eomma, i'm going to another home.

She took a look at her room for the last time. The room full of memories.

================================================================================

Their journey fills with the sound coming from radio. It's been 2 hours they in the car.

They drove into small road. Along the roads is fulled with tall trees. It would be dark and creepy road when the night comes. Thank god they were there before the sky darken.

The road twisted and turned. 

"Dad, is this the right road towards our new house?",Bomi starts to feel uneasy with the roads.

"I'm very sure this is the road i drove before. Why ?", her father asking.

"Nothing, this road is just freak me out", she said while looking at the window.

She looks at the window until they drove along the roads and they arrived at the residential areas. There's a 'Welcome' sign board.

"Bomi we're here" her father said. Bomi just continue look at the window and just look around the residential areas while she's in the car.

Then, something caught her attention.

There is this big house with a big tree infront of their house. Bomi saw a pale boy at the big tree. That boy was looking at her directly.

She shook her head and close her eyes for a second. She open her eyes and that boy was gone. Am i seeing a ghost ?! Gosh this must be a creepy new home. She cried in her heart.

Then her father stopped at a bakery shop. "Bomi stay here for a while. I'm want to see the owner of the house for a second" He said while looking at her. Bomi just nodded her head. She forgot about the pale boy for a second.

"Oh hey Mr.Yoon. Long time no see" a woman with aged around 40's greeted her father.

"Yes it's been a long time we've met." he said while smiled at that woman.

"Ahh i see. So here is the key. I heard you had a daughter" She said.

"Yes she's in the car. Wait for a second", Mr.Yoon left to the car and "Bomi, come out from the car for a while"

"Why? Is there something going on ?" She said while hope off from the car and followed her father into the bakery.

"Bomi this is Mrs.Kim, the owner of the house also your late mother's friend"

" Oh hello, I'm Yoon Bo MI" she bowed to Mrs.Kim.

"Omo, you've got such a lovely daughter. How old is she?" Mrs.Kim asked

"She's 17 by next month" Her father replied. Bomi just smiled at Mrs.Kim.

"Really? Then she's the same age as my daughter." She said while smiling.

"It's nice to meet you YeJin, but we have to go. We've got alot of things to do"

"Oh right. See you guys again. Oh if you have time, just come here" Mrs.Kim said and forbid goodbye.

============================================================================

Finally, we're arrived at our new home. Hmm this house, not bad.

Our house is a two-storey building and we've got a big backyard. Maybe dad will start his gardening again since the backyard was big enough.

I stepped out from the car and stretch a bit since the journey was about 2 hour and a half.

"Dad can i go and take a look around the house?" I asked. "Yeah sure but dont not too long. We've got alot of things to move in"

"Yes dad. I know. I won't go for long time"

I walked around the yard. Well this yard got the dark aura around here. It was like this yar had been abandoned for such a long time. Then, there is this big tree. It is big.  There's so many dried leaves scattered around.

I just stared at the tree. The uneasy feeling were around me again. What's with this feeling?...

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the first chapter. Sorry for the boring chapter :3

Maybe i've got sooo many grammar error.

Leave a feedback for this chapter. Thank you :)