02

Am I considered a toy?

"Omo omo omo! Did Myungsoo really just talk to her?"

"She's not even pretty. She looks like a f***ing nerd."

"She's so lucky. Though I hope he will still want to be friends with me."

All of the girls kept exclaiming while Myungsoo locked eyes with Miyeon.

"Wh-What are you doing here? I thought you were back at Dynamic High School."

"Well, I'm not and I will make sure ---"

"Kim Myungsoo! As much as I like you disrupting my class but take a seat and we shall move along. Now the first lesson of the day will be English. Take out your textbooks to page ..." 

Kim Myungsoo took a seat in the back of the class, which wasn't convenient for her as she sat in the fourth row, cloest to the windows. Throughout the class, she felt him staring at her backside. He kicked her chair and had poked throughout the class. Not only that, but all of his supposed fangirls were glaring at her as if lasers were to come out of their eyes and banish her into the unknown. Finally, the bell rang and attempted to escape. Kim Myungsoo caught her by the wrist and pulled herinto a tight hug.

"Where do you think you are going, jagiya?"

"Leave me alone. You made me suffer through middle school and you know this. Go away!"

"You know that won't happen until you are my girlfriend."

Miyeon sweetly smiled at him, causing his heart to melt. He was about to say something when she swiftly hit him on the head with your books. Taking this chance, she ran away quickly, not even taken a second glance at him.

"Miyeon? Come quickly! There is something you need to see."

"Mwo? What's wrong?" she asked curiously. She stepped through the door and saw Woohyun.

"Woohyun oppa? What are you doing here?" She felt like she were walking on clouds. Something about him made her so giddy. 

"Well," he said while scratching his head, "Myungsoo dragged us to transfer here and I so happen to be in the same class as you." He grabbed your shoulders, before continuing, "Myungsoo, didn't do anything to you? I swear if he did, I will crack his neck." The glare in his eyes meant that he was serious.

"Calm down. There's no way he's going to be in the same clas--" Woohyun's jaw dropped. Miyeon slowly turned around to find Myungsoo, his face red of anger and his chest moving heavily up and down. He stormed over to her and cut in front of the two.

"Get out of here, Woohyun. If I see you around her, I swear I will--"

"Don't bet on it because I will get her. She loves me and not you!" pushing Myungsoo out of the way.

They grabbed each others collars and glaring into each other's eyes. Miyeon started to shake in fear. The tension was starting to get too high and felt like she was going to choke fromt he stuffiness. "This has got to stop before they destroy the entire school." She quickly stole a glance at the class and saw that all had their phones out. Boys were placing bets onto who would win the fight and the girls fangirling about the current situation. She sighed and decided to wag the rest of the day. 

"Yah, Miyeon, where are you going? Class is about to begin?" Minhee asked worriedly.

"I think I got a little ahem in my throat plus I feel dizzy."

"Alright then, be safe."

She ran out of the building, in order to make sure that they didn't follow her.


Attempted to write a longer story. Will attempt to update every 2-3 days. Thank you to those you read my fic. It means a lot to me. :)