01

Am I considered a toy?

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

That horrid alarm clock finally woke her up. She groggily got out of bed and struggled to even move. Why must she go back to school today? At least it wasn't in the same class as Kim Myungsoo, but enough of him already. 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Oh, won't you shut up already! She looked at her Hello Kitty alarm clock and saw the time. 7:43. Damn it. Only got 17 minutes til school starts. She ran quickly ran into her bathroom, brushing teeth and changing into your school uniform. Following, she zoomed down the stairs and towards the main door.

"Miyeon! Shouldn't you eat breakfast?" her mother called out as she rushed out the door. "Well, wasn't that rude?!"

When she burst through the doors, everybody turned to look at her. She shyly made your way through the crowd and into her homeroom. She stopped by the door and couldn't believe her eyes. Her friends, Park Sora, Kang Minhee, Yoon Chun Hee and Lee Soo hyun, were all in the same class as herself. Sora's eye twitched before letting out a loud scream.

"Omg, Miyeon, what are you doing here? I thought you moved to Busan?" Sora exclaimed, causing her classmates to look at her.

"Mum didn't think it was a good idea so we moved back to Seoul."

"But wouldn't that -"

"Enough about me already. What about you guys. I haven't seen you in AGES!"

She started gossiping with them when she saw the teacher walk in. Including herself, everybody instinctly stood up. 

"From today onwards, I will be your homeroom and English teacher. My name is Mr Song. It seems we have a new student," he was staring at her when he said that line, "Please stand up and introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghasaeyo, classmates, My name is Kwon Miyeon and I am 16 years old ( korean age). I hope we will be good friends."

"Thank you, Miyeon ssi. I will now proceed with the roll. An Somi ... "

In boredom, she began to doodle on your notebook.  Duck drawings, Hetalia chibi and everything else that was on her mind. It was going well when BANG! The class door was slammed open. A dark figure walked through and said, " My name is Kim Myungsoo. I just transferred over." All the girls couldn't keep their eyes off him and pulled out their phones. "Yah! that boy is mine." "I don't think so." "Listen ..."

He walked over towards Miyeon, leaning over the table and whispered into her ear. " I am back and this time, I WILL make you be mine this time."