03

Am I considered a toy?

*Flashback*

Miyeon often spent her time practicing her drawing skills or perhaps practice singing in the mirror, like the "fabulous" person she was. One day at school, she were scribbling on her notebook, which often had secret messages if one looked closely enough (such as saranghae Woohyun). Life was bland, she often pondered what there was to do at the school. People, who joined the art club, were often teased and those who were athletic, were at the top of the school chain. Perhaps a dash of salt would help change things up. At times like this, Miyeon didn't know what on earth goes on in her head at times. As on cue, Kim Myungsoo and his goonies  she meant INFINITE walked through the class doors. 

But only one really caught her eye, and that was Nam Woohyun, or as he liked to call himself, Namstar. She gaped at him, mouth unable to properly function. 

"Miyeon, close your mouth. I swear I see drool coming out of that mouth of yours." Minhee alerted her before she wiped clean. Embarrassed, she didn't dare turn up her head but she did. Much to her surprise, she locked eyes with Woohyun and he started to chuckle in amusement at her.

She decided to continue scribbling or doodling or whatever the hell she was doing in the first place. She felt what people would call a ticklish sensation crawling up her arm. She didn't think it through, as it was a daily occurrence for Infininte to prank her or annoy the heck out of her. After all, she and Infinite have always been close friends. However, the sensation didn't leave. Frustrated, Miyeon turn her head to see what they were doing. They were actually concentrating on work for once. Fear soon struck her as she slowly turned her head to her arm. As a result, she found a moth along her arm.

 

Obviously scared, she screamed her lungs out, almost falling out her chair in the process. Everybody in the class, including the teacher, turned to find the source of the noise. Their eyes bore into her, depicting her as a psycho of some sort. The two closest to you, Woohyun and Minhee, helped her upand attempt to calm her down. 

Before Minhee could say anything, mostly to scorn her for interrupting the class like the mother she was, Woohyun interrupted her. "Miyeon, are you ok? Did you happen to hurt yourself anywhere?" She looked up to find Woohyun, looking down at her with such concern that he managed to melt her even in this situation. She knew that her ears were most likely turning red. She was about to lose it when, "Hyung, she's alright. Leave her alone. It seems that you are the cause of her embarrassment." Myungsoo declared while making his way to the three of them. 

"You four, if you don't sit down now, I will give you double Maths and dentention for holding up the entire class!"

~Maths Class end~

"Alright, just do pages 156-159 for homework. And we are done here. you can have the rest of class off, but no silly business," he announced before he proceeded to clean the whiteboard. Miyeon decided to keep quite as she didn't want to be the target of the class. She kept to herself and paid no attention to anyone else, except for Minhee.

Her train of thoughts was soon interreupted by a certain, familiar voice. "Miyeon~, can you help me? I thought that I would get a head start on the homework but I stuck~! Help me, please!" Woohyun pouted as he tried to sway her mind. Soon, he put on his ever-so-famous eye smile to sweeten the deal.

"Alright, Woohyun, I guess I could help you." Woohyun jumped about, gaining the attention of the girls. Miyeon, embarrassed, slammed her head onto the desk. Why was he this annoying but cute at the same time?

"Thanks, Miyeon. you're the best!" She stared at the question he was stuck on. He couldn't get past the first question, making her question whether there was an idiot underneath that apperance of his. She started to solve it in her head when she suddenly felt a pair of lips at her cheek. Astonished, she sat frozen in her spot, her hands touching that spot. Soon Woohyun's smiling face came into her view and started to chuckle.

"Wh-What was that for?"

"As payment for helping me." Woohyun saw that Miyeon was flushing at such a simple kiss. His smile turned even larger, if that was even possible.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun! What do you think you are doing to her?" Myungsoo stood up. His fists were clenched and the kunckles were starting to turn white.

"That's none of your business, L."

"She's mine and you know it."

"Well, what are you goi-" Myungsoo's fist landed on Woohyun's face before he could even finish his sentence. Woohyun grazed his hands over his lips and noticed that his lip was bleeding from the strong impact.

"Is this how you  play? Fine then." Woohyun then proceeded to roundhouse kick Myungsoo's face into next week. 

"You two sit down right now, before I send you to the principal's office." The maths teacher screamed, but silence was his answer. He started to leave the class, obviously frustrated and embarrassed from such disrespect. She started at the teacher leaving until BANG! The window was broken and half of the innocent table was still stuck in the frame. Myungsoo threw another punch to Woohyun's stomach before charging towards him. Woohyun reacted quickly and picked up a chair. He swung it back and accidently hit her in the head. Miyeon felt dizzy and the room was spinning before her eyes.Before she knew it, she out.

~At Home~

She weakly attempted to open her eyes. It hurt a lot when she realised what had happened. She turned to see where she was. She found that she was in her room and her mother was sitting besides you. Her face stained with tears and her eyes were red and puffy.

"Umma, what's wrong?"

"Miyeon, we are going to move to Busan."

"Why?"

"When I heard that you were injured, I knew you shouldn't go to that school anymore. Your friends there are a bad influence."

"When am I leaving the school?"

"Today, I already filed in the forms."

"What!"

*End Flashback*


Was procastinating whether to delay this even further. Felt writer's block so decided to listen to kpop, cos what's wrong with that. NOTHING.

 

p.s. sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes. also I at writing fight scenes.