04

Am I considered a toy?

Miyeon laid on her bed for several hours, not even moving an inch despite all the rings and notifications from her phone. Reluctantly she picked up the phone and saw that all her friends plus Myungsoo and Woohyun had called and texted her over the past hours. She only decided to look at the most recent texts to see what the hell they were up to.

To: Miyeon From: Clumsy Chun Hee

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Are you ok, Miyeon? Minhee told me you went home cos you were sick! Do you not know how scared I was. Please text back or I will storm into your house and annoy the heck out of you, sick or not sick!

To: Miyeon From: Mini Min Hee

Miyeon!!!!! How dare you not call or text me! Myungsoo and Woohyun aren't leaving me alone and are watching me as I text you. Hurry up or they will barge into your house without a single thought! Plus I have all the work you need to catch up on. Muhahaha! There's no escape from the homework. you will do this work and I will watch over you doing it, as the protective 'mother' I am.

To: Miyeon From: Soo Hyun

Are you ok?

To: Miyeon From: Sora

Are you ok??? You almost gave me a heart attack when I found out that you went home, SICK! If you do that again without telling me, you will die (whether you're sick or not)!

To: Miyeon From: Myung Jerk

Jagiya~! Do you not know how much you made me worry about you! I was so worried that I almost ran after you. Next time I will take care of you!

To: Miyeon From: Woohyun Oppa

Miyeon! Are you ok? You made me scared. I will protect you, because I am your knight in shining armour.

She realised that everyone was worried about her, whether she liked them or not. She plopped back down on her bed and started to hum random songs. That's when she suddenly heard a knock at the door. She didn't pay much attention to it, so she continued on humming. However, whoever was at the door was persistent and decided to continue pummeling at the door, shouting out her name while they did. Carefully, she sneaked downstairs and brought along her trustworthy baseball bat. She looked out the window, as is to see if there were any clues to who was outside. She inched closer and closer to the door when the knocking suddenly came to a standstill. She relaxed a little, but still kept up her guard. Why would they suddenly start and stop knocking the door? On top of that, how did they know her name?

She turned back to the staircase, baseball bat still in her hand when BANG! The door was slammed open. Heavy puffing was heard. It became louder and louder. She closed her eyes and swung her bat to the figure, but it was caught within their hands. Miyeon slowly opened you eyes, scared to see someone like a biker, with tattoos down his arm, to be standing in front of her.

"Miyeon...Are...you...ok?" 

"Woo-Woohyun? What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to kill me?" She made the distance between them slowly become more and more evident. 

"Well...I...did...text...you...that...I...was...coming...over."

Miyeon's mind switched over to the hundreds of texts and calls that were left on her hand. She shook her head in stupidity and that she should've went through all of them, instead of skimming. She racked her brain as to what good of an excuse she could give him. Anybody who knew Miyeon would know that she was addicted to her phone. The excuse that she didn't check her phone at the time obviously wouldn't work. At times like this, Miyeon hated how stupid she could become under pressure. 

"Mi...Miyeon...are...you...even...listening...to...me?" 

Miyeon shook her head in response and realised how awkward their stance and the entire situation was. Here she was, standing in front of an obviously tired Woohyun and she hadn't done anything to help him or even ask how it was. It was her zoning out, most likely staring into that little crack in the wall, courtesy of Woohyun and his destructive arms.

Miyeon soon snapped beack to her senses and guided Woohyun to the couch, also making sure he laid down. The chances of him fainting were high and so she made sure he got some rest. Woohyun pleaded Miyeon to stay and lay with him but Miyeon strongly resisted. She headed to the kitchen to make some food for him, most likely ramyun because she cannot cook to save her life (but she is an awesome baker.) Whilst she was preparing to start cooking, she soon heard Woohyun start to cough behind her, at least she thought it was Woohyun.


I am so sorry for not updating regularly. I've had test after test and school is such a pain. I also changed the POV from 2nd Person to be following 3rd person omnipotent (usually following along Miyeon's life). I will try to update again when I get the chance to.