More Years to come.

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

After the heated night.. the girls drift to a deep sleep, the next day they were happy to wake up in eachothers embrace and HM wanted to talk to JY about some things and as they were tlaking about their future together.

On the other hand Ms Park was packing all her things form her house, she couldn't bare to watch her husband one more day... her husband has become obsessive with his company since Hyomin left, he's been trying to do anything to keep it up even to the poin to try to sell his own wife to another man who was rich and told him that he will support his company if he sell his waife to him... so she file a divorce paper and now she will leave him... Ms. Park is a very hardworking woman so she didn't have a problem with getting a job and she got a great one in a company.. as she was packing all her things she did not forget to pack her daughters belongings as well so she could take them to Hyomin.

------------------------------------------------------ SIX YEARS LATER --------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Park has been living with Hyomin and Jiyeon in Jiyeon house.. they got along very well and, while the girls were studying hard in university, Ms. Park would work and get their food done when they come... Hyomin felt thankful to Jiyeon for letting her mother stay here with them but the only inconvinience for both was that they couldn't have their hot time... so they would do it in the university in every free time they got, after the wild night that they gor four years ago where Hyomin dominated Jiyeon, they've been more active in ...

On the other hand, Mr. Park company borke and he was left with a lot of debts, luckly for Hyomin and her mother neither of them suffer the concecuences since her father pay with his own life, even though both , Hyomin and Ms. Park  knew he did a lot of things wrng and never accepted the fact that Hyomin was with Jiyeon, they still loved him.

Hyomin and Jiyeon were in their last year of university and  Jiyeon had decided to finally propose to Hyomin, so she decided to ask Hyomin mom for advice.

-------------------------------end of author pov--------------------------------

Jiyeon POV

I'm really nervous, today is our graduation day from university and the day I'm going to propose to Hyomin.. I better seek help from Ms. Park or else I'm going to go crazy.. I just that she accept me.

JY: "Ms. Park?"

MS. PARK: "Yes sweetie?"

JY: "Can we talk.. it's kind of important"

MS. PARK: "Yes sure, let's go to the garden to talk.. Hyomin won't come until lunch time so let's go" (going to the garden)

JY: "So, what I have to ask you is very important and I would apriciate it if you keep it from Hyomin" (walking behind Ms. Park and sitting in the garden with her)

MS. PARK: "Of course Jiyeon-ssi.. I think I've got an idea o what you want to talk about bur I want to hear it from you"

JY: "So here is the thing... as you know today is our graduation day form university and you also know that Hyomin and I will get a company together since we both study buisness.. but I want to ask Hyomin to marry me tonight Ms. Park, I already got the ring but I'm way to nervous to ask her and I don't even know how to.. I know Hyomin always dreamm of having a romantic proposal since she told me that, but I seriously don't know what to do, I never did something like that I've never done romance.. so I want to ask you for help Ms. Park"

MS. PARK: "Aigo kids these days... I know my daughter very well Jiyeon-ssi and even if you don't do anything romantic for her she will still accept you because she loves you so much, but if you still want to do a romantic event for her just like she always dream of then I'll help you Jiyeon... just tell me what to do and I will do it"

JY: "Ok, so here is the plan.. surley Hyomin might want to go out with her friends after graduation so I was planning on doing it in the near by park that has abe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter