Kiss

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

*sigh* Can I be more hapy today?.. as soon as I woke up the sun was shinning and the air outside felt very refreshing for my body.. well I guess the reason that I feel like this is for that person, more like for my cute player Jiyeon... I know I shouldn't have let her in in my life and heart knwong that she might cheat or play with me but I honestly can't help but to fall in love deeper for her, specially after she told me that she was willing to change for me.

HM MOM: "Hyomin-ah.. hurry up, you don't want to be late for the last exam"

HM: "Yes mom.. but thinking that I have three exams today makes me stress"

HM DAD: "You'll do great honey.. I belive in you"

HM: "Thanx daddy.. I better get going and don't worry I'll eat something at school"

HM MOM: "Ok, good luck, Hyumin-nie FIGHTING!"

HM: "Thanx mom and dad.. I'l see you guys later, bye" (bowing to her parents)

Ok Hyomin, you can do this

JY: "Hey pretty, are you going somewhere?"

HM: "Huh? Ji-Jiyeon.. what are you doing here?"

JY: "Well good morning to you too"

HM: "Sorry is just that I was thinking and cheering myself to not be nervous on this final exams"

JY: "You'll do great, you aren't the nerd of the school for nothing right?.. besides you have been studing really hard so if you don't pass it then you're really stupid"

HM: "Are you finish insilting me?"

JY: "I wasn't insulting.. just stating some things"

HM: "Fine, just get on the car and let's go to school" (GETTING INSIDE HER CAR)

JY: "Aren't you scared of being seen with me?"

HM: "I already told you that I can take care of myself and besides I don't care what all those stupid kids say to me"

JY: "Ok then.. let's get going" (getting into HM car)

(IT TOOK HM AND JY FIFTEEN MINUTES TO ARRIVE TO SCHOOL.. BOTH OF THEM EXITED THE CAR, LOCKED IT AND WENT TO THEIR CLASSES AND AS EXPECTED AGAIN, ALL STUDENTS WERE LOOKING AGAIN TO THEIR NOTES BEFORE THE EXAM... ON THE OTHER HAND HM JUST SAT DOWN AND CLOSE HER EYES TO CALM HERSELF DOWN BECAUSE IF SHE'S NERVOUS IT CAN MAKE HER DO THINGS WRONGLY.. BESIDES HER SAT JY AND SHE WAS JUST LOOKING AT WHAT "HER GIRL" WAS DOING AND SHE THOUGHT IT WAS SO CUTE TO SEE HM LIKE THAT....

HOUR BY HOUR THE TIME PASSED AND SOON ALL THE EXAMS WERE FINISHED... HM FELT RELIVE AND HAPPY THAT ALL OF IT FINALLY END IT AND ALSO SHE WAS VERY SATSFIED WITH HER WORK... JY WAS TOO VERY HAPPY THAT SHE COULD ANSWER EVERYTHIG AND THAT SHE COULD PUT EVERYTHING SHE LEARNT INTO PRACTICE, SHE ALSO MADEA MENTAL NOTE TO THNK EJ LATER FOR TEACHING HER)

HM: "So, how did it go miyoung?"

MY: "It was hard I belive I made my best and put everything I knew in the sheet"

HM: "Me too.. I'm just happy that everything is over now"

MY: "You know we still have the end of the year exams as well, right?"

HM: "You really know how to kill my happiness right?"

MY: "But you love me admit i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter