Date Pt. 2

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I was really nervous than I'm normal.. I've never been so nervous in my life, well maybe the time when I first kiss Hyomin sister but this time is different we already kiss, more like she kissed me and I really like it... now that I think about it I really miss her soft ppink lips against mine, gosh she gave me such a good and unforgetable kiss.. anyway I didn't know what to put on, this is the first time I actually plan a date and it scares me to know that she might not like it... I showered and then spent hours trying to find proper clothe to put on for our first date... I was literally losing my mind with this, but finally I found the perfect clothe for the ocassion and that will make my Hyomin feel special...

After I finished getting ready I recived a message from Hyomin saying that she was already here waiting for me in her car, I wonder how did she dress up and I hope she liikes how I am now.. I usually wear revealling clothe but it's my first time wearing this and I hope she likes it...

(JY OUTFIT)

Once I checked myself and everything, I grabbed my wallet and my phone and head out to meet Hyomin.. once I close my hose with my keys and turn  I froze in my spot.. she really dressed up so beautifully, she looks like an angel.. gosh I must've been stering at her for a while because the next thing I knew I heard a car horn sound and that woke me up..

JY: "Hi Hyomin"

HM: "Wow~"

JY: "Mmm? t-that's all you have to say?" (blushing because HM was stering at her)

HM: "You look really.. emmm.. can I say that to you?"

JY: "You can say it..  I don't know wht word it is but as long as it's not an insult you can say it to me"

HM: "You look really y" (looking awa due to embarassment)

JY: (Shocked) "T-thank you" (blushing)

HM: "Cute.. and how do I look?"

JY: "V-very beautiful" (shy)

HM: "Thank you.. now get on the car and let's go"

JY: "Woah.. hold it, I thought I told you that I'll be driving"

HM: "I thought you forgot about it"

JY: "Nope.. now give me the keys and go and sit on the passager seat"

HM: "Aish, fine.. but at least tell me where are we going"

JY: "Nope.. now get your y on the passanger seat and don't bother your girl, ok?"

HM: "W-what did you say?"

JY: "Huh? why did I say?"

HM: "You said my was y?" (blushing)

JY: "O-oh that.. y-yes, I mean you d-do have a s-y " (scratching the back of her neck)

HM: "You have check my out?"

JY: "Just once.. now get on the passanger seat or else we'll be late"

HM: "Fine.. at least tell me how much it'll take us to go there" (going to the other side of her car and sitting down on the passanger seat)

JY: "Put on your seatbelt"

HM: "Fine" (sulking)

JY: "Hey.. don't belike that, I don't want to tell you because I want it to be a surprise, ok? so don't sulk"

HM: "Is just that I hate surprises.. I rather you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter