The truth about the past

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

I have Jiyeon so near me right now.. she's looking at my lips and Im looking at hers, they indeed look so kissable but I can let myself fall for her, she's a player and she was the reason I lost my little sister... but what is this strange feeling in my heart and stomach? everytime we touch I feel like this and I can see that she feels that way too because her face gets red... does this mean she is also confuse like me about this feeling? anyway I'm not going to let myself fall for her, maybe I can be her friend but nothing else because even thought I never had been in a relationship I don't want my first one to be with a player and me ending up hurt in the first day..

JY: "Tell me it this hurt, ok?"

HM: "Mmm" (nodding her head)

(JY APPLYED A LITTLE OF THE FIRST AID SPRAY IN A COTTON AND THEN SHE SOFTLY PRESSED IT IN HM LIPS... HM RETRETED HER HEAD A LITTLE AT THE CONTACT SINCE IT HURTED AND THE SPRAY THAT JY SPRAYED ON THE COTTON WAS LIKE BURNING HER WOUND)

JY: "Sorry, I'll apply it softly and then blow so you don't feel the pain ok?"

HM: "As you wish doctor Park" (smiling)

JY: "Don't mock me Hyomin-ssi"

HM: "Can I ask you something"

JY: "Sure what is it?"

HM: "Is something about the past"

JY: *SIGH* "About your sister, right?"

HM: "Yes, I've been wanting to know and I still need to know what really happen"

JY: "Ok, ask me.. is fair for me to explain to you"

HM: "Then tell me everything about you two.. I mean I knew you two were dating but I don't know what actually happen that caused Hyojin to take her life like that"

JY: "How did you know that we were datin? Hyojin told me she never told anyone from her family"

HM: "I followed the two of you one time"

JY: "Creepy.. but anyway, I met her in the front gate of the school, she was a freshman and was having trouble finding the classrooms and the principal office, so I offered myself to help her... she told me that her sister was supposed to help her on the first day but you were sick back then, so after that we became friends.. she was actually very friendly and sweet, and her smile was the most bright smile I've ever seen.. she was beautiful inside and out, and it was because of this that I fell for her.. when I confessed to her and asked her to become my girlfriend she knew about me being a player and at first she didn't want to"

HM: "What made her chnge her mind? I remember she was very stuborn and once a thing got in her mind or that she made a decition she dind't change it"

JY: "I told her that I would change for her and that if she saw that I didn't that she was more than free to leave me.. so while we were together I kept my prmise, I dind't date around or got laid or kissed people around.. my eyes and heart were only for her... and everything was going great, our love was getting stringer but I knew she still had a some doubts since she always heard rumors that I kissed someone or that I ed someone when it wasn't even true" *sigh*

HM: "And then?"

JY: "On the day of our annyversary, I was prepared a lot of things and made a cake of her favourite flavor.. so we agree to meet in the cafe we always went, but suddenly this girl who I ed before came and kissed me out of nowere and told me that she was always waiting for me in bed.. but for my luck Hyojin saw the kiss"

HM: "And you didn't try to push the girl? you just kiss her back?"

JY: "I didn't belive me.. I try pushing her away but she hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter