Tonight...

WONKYU DRABBLES

Warning: angst but not a lot

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Tonight let’s do it all. We’ll get into my car and just drive away to a place that we have never been to. We’ll turn on the radio and sing along to the songs at the top of our lungs. We’ll forget about the present and put the city in our rear window as we drive past it. Tonight, I will kiss you the hardest under a different sky. Tonight, I will tell you how much I love you a thousand times. Tonight, we’ll laugh until we cry. Tonight, we will be alright.”

He wiped away the single tear that just escaped Kyuhyun’s beautiful eye. Silent sob fell from his lips.

“Yeah… That sounds great”, Kyuhyun braced himself to give Siwon a faded smile, but it was completely sincere. Fear, disappointment, anger and sadness were consuming him like he was a hopeless prey but having Siwon stare into his eyes with so much love and such beautiful promises, gave him enough hope to determine to get through tonight.  

And so, Siwon stood up, grabbing Kyuhyun’s slender arm and pulled him up with him. They walked away from those cold metal hospital chairs.

Behind them, they left a piece of paper confirming a positive result of leukemia for a patient named Cho Kyuhyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Please leave me a comment!! Thank you!! <3