That Kiss Scene

WONKYU DRABBLES

“Cut!” the director said out loud for the umpteenth time. Everyone else on the film set silently groaned but none of them was more frustrated than the male lead actor as he was the subject of the director’s frustration.  

“Seriously, Siwon. How many times do I need to tell you to do the exact same thing? You are leaving your lover for good but she does not know that. You need to show over whelming love and sadness in your eyes after the kiss. It looks like you are just trying to get it over with. Please live up to your so called Grade A Actor tittle.”

That was downright insulting and most actors would walk out of the set if they were being talked to like that but very few actors these day had the honor to work with such famous and brilliant director. Therefore, all Choi Siwon did was grunting in his throat before apologizing.

 

“Again!” The director yelled and everybody got back to their places.

 

Siwon mentally braced himself trying to nail his least favorite scene in the movie. As soon as he was done with the kiss, the director yelled “cut” again along with a loud exhausting sigh, showing how Siwon’s performance was still very disappointing to him.

 

“Choi Siwon”, the director said firmly while standing up from his chair “I would like to speak with you privately in your dressing room, please” and walked ahead. People looked at the miserable Siwon trying to show some sympathy. It seemed like Siwon was definitely going to suffer from the director’s wrath.

 

With his head hanging low, Siwon walked into his personal dressing room which was already occupied by another person. He locked the door and quickly approached the said man before pulling him against his chest and seized the smirking lips with his own. Arms were wrapped around his neck, pressing him closer and fingers were tangling with his short black hair. Siwon his tongue into the hot mouth while pushing backward until they tumbled onto a table. Siwon quickly picked up the slender figure and put him on the surface, all the while never broke the intense kiss. Moans and sloppy sounds filled the air as Siwon attacked them soft lips forcefully. His tongue swept every corner in the hot cavern, showing the person underneath him that Siwon owned the place. And indeed he did. Eventually, the need of air kicked in and they finally parted.

“You are so mean, Cho Kyuhyun”, Siwon said as soon as their lips separated but still lingered.   

“Why?” the one who was sitting on the edge of the table pouted.

“You know how hard is it for me to kiss and act like I love someone else while you are right there watching me and all I can think about is kissing you instead”, Siwon confessed honestly while the other’s cheek with his thump.

“Then imagine that she is me,” Kyuhyun said before pecked Siwon’s lips one more time, “If you can wrap this scene up quickly, maybe I will reward you with something nice tonight”. Kyuhyun bit his lips playfully while rubbing the inner of Siwon’s thigh with his right foot. And Siwon couldn’t help but kissed Kyuhyun again.

They made out for some more until there was a slight and shaky knock on the door.

 

“Uhm… ex… excuse me, Director Cho. We… we are really running on a tight schedule”, Kyuhyun’s assistant whimpered in fear.

“I’ll be right out”, Kyuhyun shot back before capturing Siwon’s lips for a last kiss. “Now go out there and do what we just did in here.”

 

Still, Siwon knew it was impossible because his eyes would only look at Kyuhyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thank you for all the lovely comments!

I'll be posting some more shortly <3