Chapter 2

Dorky me + MR. (Not so) Perfect = Chemistry: The subject of L.O.V.E

Your pov

I  choked on one of my maltesers. All of the boys looked back to check if I was ok. On the other hand, all of the girls were giving Taemin seductive looks. Especially the queenkas'.

"Alright Taemin. you can sit next to...." She looked around the classroom for an empty seat. Some of the girls pushed the boys sitting next to them off the chairs. Talk about desperate.

Taemin whispers something to the teacher then...

"Ah,ok,then you can go and sit next to Hazel. She  is a very nice girl and she is clever too." JUST MY LUCK. Great just great. now  I have to spend the rest of the year with this Jerk.

~Taemins POV~

ooohhhh, Hey isn't that the neighbor girl. I feel kinda guilty for being so rude to her this morning. But, don't kill me readers, I have a GOOD reason. My stupid Hyung took my Banana milk this morning without permission and he didn't even say sorry!!!! Talk about being rude.

I want to apologies to Hazel about being rude this morning. She seems nice. I hope that we will be able to be good friends.

I whisper to the teacher and ask her if I can sit next to Hazel.

 

~Your POV~

 

I HATE HIM!!!!!

Here comes the retard all fat and wide. well actually he is super skinny. Even skinner then me and the doctor said that I need to gain weight.  

"HI I'm Taemin. Nice to meet you!" Taemin exclaimed. o.o 'why is he being so nice?'

" Are you bipolar?" he gives me a look to say Are-you-mad?. Then he burst out laughing . HE LAUGHS!!!! What is wrong with him????

" NO, what makes you say that?" he asks, still giggling. GIRLS ARE MENT TO GIGGLE NOT BOYS!!!

But I guess it is better to keep calm, otherwise he really will think I'm weird.

"Well, the fact that you were a complete jerk to me this morning and now your all smiley and nice"

"Oh yea about that... I'm sorry" he paused thhen carried on. "I guess that I'm not a morning person" He rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

"Tell you what I'll make it up to you after school. I'll buy you an ice cream!!"

"OK!! *squeals* I  LOVE ICE CREAM" I screamed across the class. Everyone gave me a weird look. Taemin just giggled. Again with the giggling...

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chappie.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and sorry for the grammatical errors!!!!