Chapter 1: First day of school

Dorky me + MR. (Not so) Perfect = Chemistry: The subject of L.O.V.E

A/N this is their school. you can name it yourself

 

Your POV

HOLY !!! I'm LATE... First day of school and I'm LATE!!!! its 7. 25am and school starts in 20 minutes and it takes 10 minutes to walk there.

I run to the bathroom take a 5 min shower and run down the stairs like a madwoman; while zipping up my skirt and putting on my blazer.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uqas2qB1kN0/SIyCnGjCRJI/AAAAAAAAAD0/qz0kYDbwp0Y/s320/school.jpg (school uniform for all girls)

I pick up a piece of toast and I'm three meters away from the door when ..... BAM. I trip over one of my younger brother, yoogeuns toy car.

"Noona be careful" yoogeun said while rubbing his eyes

"you forgot your glasses in my room Noona" he passed me my fake glasses

http://www.optical4less.com/glasses/plastic/P113/main1.jpg

"Gomawo" I say and wipe of the imaginary dust.

" Tell Umma that I said bye. Love you" I kiss his nose and rush out the door.

Me and my new neighbour walk out of our houses at the same time. "Hi! I'm your-" I started.

"Neighbour I know. I'm not blind. I just saw you walk out of your house." He remarked. UGHH rude-much?

I opened my mouth to say something but he just walked away... I swear I have never hated someone in the first five seconds of me knowing them. trash that I don't even know his name and I hate him.

IN SCHOOL

I run into school panting with 2 minutes to spare. I walk to the receptionist to grab my schedule. And i find Mr. Im-to-good-for-you, listening to music while waiting for the receptionist. I looked through the files with my back turned to him to avoid eye contact until i found my file Kim Hazel.

I look at my schedule and i see that the person after me in the register has the same schedule as me... never heard of him... hmmm he might be an exchange student. I wonder if hes nice?

 

Homeroom:

I made it just in time for the second bell. I walk to the back of the classroom where i have been sitting for the past three years of my life. With a spare seat next to me, on which I keep my bag. Did i forget to mention i am a complete Nerd. I'm at the top of the class for EVERYTHING. Literally: Maths, science, English, Korean, Gym, Social studdies, art and everything else.

Everyone also believes that I am a Nerd, so i decided to wear geeky glasses to suit my image. My friends find it funny that I am always hiding my real personality from everyone. Maybe one day I should come in dressed like I usually would and show them what I really can do. I hear my stomach grumble... IM HUNGRY.

good thing i keep food in my school bag. I take out a packet of maltesers and chocolate buttons. I know I am such a fatty, Umma says that I should eat healthier.

"Miss, Miss, how come Hazel can eat in class but you told me off?!" a rather pissed Mir asked.

"Because Hazel, hands in her work on time and she is my favorite student" Miss replied. That is soooo classified as favoritism. OH WELL, I'm not complaining.

"Right everyone can i have your attention please"  No one listens "Excuse me" Still no reply..

"YAHHHH!!" The teacher screamed at the top of her lungs. everyone looked at the teacher surprised. She NEVER EVER screams.

"Thank you!" she exclaimed as she brushed her blazer with her hands.

"we have a new class member... please introduce yourself" I didn't bother to look up.

" Anyeonghasseyo Lee Taemin imnida. I hope you will treat me nicely and i hope we can all be good friends!"

 

Hang on a second- That sounds like.... MR.IM-TOO-GOOD-FOR-YOU!!!!!

________________________________________________________________

 

A/N Heya its me BaNaNaMiLk823 here with my second fanfics cz the first one was a fail.

i'm thinking about deleting it. i Might not, but i probably will

I HATE SCHOOL

if I don't Update often i'm very sorry... you can blame my school/ college, they give us sooo many exams. But i guess it is to help us in university. Sorry for the gramatical mistakes.

 Forgive me!!!!!!

i can rely on you. (one shot) - 2min minho shinee taemin  - main story image 

OMMMMOOOOOOO first time i saw this on Google i thought that it was real, then i looked closely at the picture. DONT WORRY IT ISNT REAL!!!.

Comment and subscribe!!!