Chapter 4: 20 Questions

Dorky me + MR. (Not so) Perfect = Chemistry: The subject of L.O.V.E

A/N I'm gonna start writing in past tense to make my life eaiser.

 

~Your POV~

(A/N I'm going to skip their talk at lunch! sorry )

Chemistry

I LOVE CHEMISTRY.... it's the easiest subjects in the world. I also love it because I always finish my work before in class so then I can either sleep or I can eat because the teachers LOVE me.

RINGGGGGGGG

YESSSS end of the day. Stupid Taemin I  couldn't concentrate in class because of him. I kept on thinking about our akward conversation at lunch... Amber Unnie said that he was flirting and that he looked nervous. EHH... who cares cz I didn't NOTICE!! LOL

I was waiting for my unnies by our special tree but they were taking ages to come outside

I could see someone walking towards our special tree and it defiantly wasn't either of my unnies.

"Hey What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for my unnies by OUR tree" I emphasized the word 'Our'

"Why do you always say OUR when you refer to something that you think you own. its not like it says your names on it." he scoffed.

"Yes it actually does say our names on it. We engraved them see..." I grabbed his hand and took him to the other side of the tree. I swear I saw him blush when I held his hand. I don't know why but I kinda hope he did blush...

~Taemin POV~

CRAPPP I'M BLUSHING. Just incase you were wondering. I DID lose the bet. I bit my lip, scratched the back of my head and I swear I started to flirt with her without realizing. so yeah *sigh* I now owe Key 20 dollars. And I do admit that I like Hazel. Even though I have a girlfriend. I never really liked Bae Suzy that much. I mean she is a nice girl I THINK but I THINK that she is cheating on me with someone else. I don't think Hazel likes me though because she always stares at Jonghyun hyung. Although most of the time he is next to me but still.

"Heyy.. You listening?!!!" She snapped me out of my daze.

"OHHH S-S-SORRY!! what did you say?" I stammered. WHY THE HELL AM I STUTTERING??

"STUPID... I just told you the story behind us engraving the names into the tree."

"Sorry again. Do you mind repeating?" I used my ageyo on her.

"Yes I do mind repeating so I wont!" She said while puffing out her checks.... Ahhh she is adorable!!

"Won't you get in trouble for vandalism?"

"NAHH the teachers don't really care... You know there are some upsides of being a nerd." She said while smirking.

(At key's mansion)

~Key POV~

I AM THE BEST

~ Nega Chechalaga~ lol

we all know that Suzy is cheating on Taemin. I mean almost the whole school knows apart from Taemin. I really like Hazel she seems like the right girl for my little Minnie. It's Obvious thaat they like eachother. I mean I know that Taemin likes her because he lost the bet. It was hillarious, We even filmed it. We are sooo planning to show it at their wedding. speaking of which I need to start planning their wedding!!! AHHH I don't have enough time. BYE!!

 

 (Back to Hazel and Taemin)

~Your POV~

We've been waiting here for 20 minutes and my unnies have NOT turned up!!

 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU UNNIE???" I shouted across the mobile phone.

"Calm down Hazel Me and Luna had to go the shops. we are really sorry. Make sure that you don't go home too late. Ara?" Amber said back in a softer voice.

 

"So where are they?" Taemin jumped up from behind me.

"Well they decided to ditch me and go shopping instead! *sigh*" ARGHHHHH this is soo annoying!. I slid doown the tree in defeat... whose gonna walk me home?. I could always ask Taemin. NAHH that would just be akward! *sigh*

 

Taemin slid down beside me and sighed aswell. "why did you just sigh?" I asked

"Dunno... Just seemed like you had been sighing alot! so I thought I may aswell join in." I gave him a quizzical look.

 

"WTH? Taemin. Your so weird!" He is honestly a FREAK!

"Hmfpppp I know I am... My hyungs tell me all the time.*blows bangs out of his face*"

"AWW Taemin your soo cute... Aigoo *pinches his cheeks*" WTF did I just do? I just pinched his cheeks!!!!! And hes blushing.... AHHHH must resist the urge to pinch his cheeks again! well I'm also blushing. Aigoo that was completley and utterly embarassing! great now there is an akward silence!

 

 "*cough cough* so you ready?" he beamed to cover up the akward silence

"For what?"

"ICE CREAM!!! I promised. Remeber?" ZZOOOMMGG (A/N ZOMG what the hell?)

"I'm a happy little girl now yayayayayay!... KAJA! WOOOHOOOO" I jumped up like an idiot.

 

(In the ice cream shop)

"Anyeonghasseyo welcome to Frankies  Ice cream shop how can I help?"

"Anyeonghasseyo, can I order two Ice creams please? one banana flavoured and one...?"

"BUBBLE GUM!" oopps that was a tad bit loud. oh well

"Aigoo Hazel... and sorry whats your name?" Seomin said. I always come here so she knows e very well. Infact she is one of my bestfrieds.

" Taemin. Lee Taemin." He stuck out his hand for her to shake. she instantly started to blush and took his hand. I dont know why but that really irritated me deep down. Am I.... jealous? NAHH.

"OHH your such a gentlemen. Hazel you two make such a cute couple. Let me get you the couple special!" she cheered. Me and Taemin both instantly blushed and spoke in unison.

"ANI! *frantically waving hands* we aren't a cou-"

"OHH don't be shy. I wont tell anyone. take good care of her understand. Its hard to find girls like Hazel these days.I know she is quiet talkative and sometimes annoying, but on the whole shes a great person. Believe me I know" OMG why is she telling him this. Taemin just nodded like he was actually dating me.

"Ok seomin. I think he gets it!" I glared at her. she just put her hands up in defence. And I dragged Taemin back to our table.

"She seems... Interesting?"

"What do you mean interesting?"

"AHH never mind. Hazel lets get to know each other better. Ohhhh I have an Idea. Lets play 20 questions!"

"Alright. You start."

 

~Taemins POV~

Ok so I just gonna ask her if she likes Jonghyun hyung. because honestly Im not willing to fall in love with her is she likes hyung.

"Do you like Jonghyun?" AAAhh I actually asked her *face plam*

"Me?! HAHAHAHA what the hell? why would I like my own brother?"  YAYAYAYAYA... wait what?

"BWOH?!?!?!?!the's you brother?"

"You know that counts as a question and yes." she replied

"That doesn't count as a question. So your saying that he's your brother?"

"Yes he is my brother and he has been for the past 17 years of my life!"

"Oh okay sooo do you have any other sibilings?"

"Yes I have one younger brother he is called yoogeun."

"Ok now its my turn to ask a question"

"No its not I havent  asked 20 questions yet."

"I don't care *merong* so do you have any sibilings?"

"Yeah I have an Older brother he's called Taesun. And the rest of my hyungs including Jonghyun hyung are close enough to be my actual brothers. I sooo lucky to have hyungs like mine. They are so caring."

"Your lucky that hes actualy that close to you. He barely visits home anymore. And oppa has stopped caring about me *pout*" she is so cute when she pouts!

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that me and my oppa aren't very close because he moved out of the house and brough his own apartment. He doesn't even look at me in school. He probably doesn't recognise me." she looked so sad and depressed. so before the convo got anymore emotional, I decided to get back to the topic.

"Soooo anyway. Where does your dad work?" I asked hoping that it would change the depressing atmosphere around us.

"Well... he owns-"

"Ice cream special for 2!" Soomin? NO I think it was Seyomin or was it seomin? Oh well who cares?

~Authours POV~ (Yeah Its me)

Hazel and Taemin looked at eachother and tried not to laugh  as they saw the spoons

couple+heart+spoon+pair.jpg 

Once they started eating they heard the Tv.

VOICE OVER NEWS REPORTER: "There is a large thunderstorm approching so we suggest everyone to stay inside or find the closet shelter. Thank you"

 

Taemin was the first to speak " Hazel, where are we going to stay? My house is about an hour away, we'll never make it in time." Hazel looked up from the half finnished ice cream

"Well my house is right next to yours, so we can't go to my house either. But I think Appa has a Hotel nearby. Don't worry we'll just finnish the ice cream then go to the hotel ^^." Taemin agreed and ushred her to finnish the ice cream. As soon as they were done the bill came and Hazel wanted to pay.

"Let me pay... please "

"No I am the one who wanted to treat you so let ME pay! And anyway I am the man here!" He stuck out his chest to seem buff.

"Tch some man you are!" Hazel mumbbled just loud enough for Taeminn to hear, But he ignored her.

"Thank-you Taemin-shi. I hope you enjoyed the ice cream. Be careful and keep Hazel safe" She giggled the last part out.

"Don't worry I will take care of Hazel, Thank you for serving us soomin!" He bowed then walked out with Hazel following closey behind.

OUTSIDE THE ICE CREAM PLCAE.

"YAHHHH, her name is SEOmin not SOOmin! there is a BIG difference!"

"Soo Its not like I care, she was just the waitress" he replied coldly.

Hazel was shocked at his mentalitly.

"Bipolar much?"

"Sorry" he appologised "...I guess I don't like it when girls flirt with me." he said finally facing Hazel.

Without a second thought Hazel walked briskly past Him.

"Yahh wait up. Are you angry at me?" He asked as he jogged behind her. Hazel picked up her pace.

"Why are you running away from me? Waee? come back to Taeminnie! Pwease" he gave her the puppydog eyes and she fell for it even though ageyo doesn't usually work on her. He opened up his arms and she walked into the embrace, she was shocked at how easily he got her to do things. She didn't even know why she was hugging him.

"Why the hell am I huging you?" She asked into his chest. He was surprisingly warm, she didn't want to let go. His arms slid around her pettite figure.

"I don't know, I just felt like it I guess? Anyway you smell nice! ^^" At that comment she instantly started to blush.

"*cough*Taemin-ah I think we lok a tad bit weird can we go now? The storm is probably going to start soon anyway."

She reluctantly pushed him away not daring to face him as her face was still crimson red.

They rest of the walk was in silence, she enjoyed it though. By the time they reached the Hotel it had already started to rain.

Taemin pulled her inside to the reception area.

"Aneyonghasseyo. Do you have two rooms that we could possibly rent for tonight as our houses are too far away and the storm is approching." Hazel asked in the most polite way possible.

"Sorry ma'am, sir. What are you names?"

"My name is Hazel and this is Taemin. My Appa owns this hotel." she said.

"Ahh yes miss Hazel. I am sorry to say that we only have one couple room left would you mind sharing? I mean you two are a couple after all right?" He said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"BWOHHHH?!" They excalimed in unison.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N IM BACK!!!!! I have a science exam tomoz so a short chapter!

 

shinee-reveals-nd-teaser-image-for-sherl OKEYYYY

 

OKAY Ilove Taemin A lot.... But srsly? SM DID YOUR FABRIC SUPPLY FINALLY RUN OUT?

He would look ok if he didn't have  long hair..... even though I love it. He looks weird cz he doesn't have the Lucifer fringe which I died over multiple times! LOL

Anyway........  SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!1