Chapter 3: Don't know what to name this chapter! lol

Dorky me + MR. (Not so) Perfect = Chemistry: The subject of L.O.V.E

A/N... Sorry for not updating..

BUTTTT MERRY belated CHRISTMAS!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

~Your Pov~

Ahhh I just completely ruined the 'stay low and Don't get any-ones attention'.

Maybe I don't hate him SOOOO much. I still don't like him though!!

LUNCH...

I walk over to my table... Yes MY table and Amber and Lunas.

Our school is segregated (clans)... There are the popular Kingkas and queenkas ( don't get in their way or they will make your life living hell) There are the Jocks (DONT GET IN THEIR WAY OR THEY WILL KILL YOU) And there are the NERDS (don't get in their way or they won't leave you until you are one of them )...

 

And then there is US... WE are clanlesss. Everyone ignores us, because we are a mixture of them. Amber is good at sports, Luna is the queenka type and I'm the nerdy/ dorky type who LOVVEESSS to dance.

I look over to my left and see that Taemin-shi is siting with the kingkas, what a surprise *sarcasm*... well to be honest I don't blame them for accepting him so quickly, I mean who wouldn't? he seems like the perfect boyfriend. He is kind and super HOT- WHAT AM I SAYING??!! *slap*

"Rinnie... are you feeling ok?" Luna asks lokking worried while Amber was biting her lip trying hard not to laugh.

"Yeah I'm fine why?" I ask her confused. "Well... You have been staring at the new kid for the past 5 minutes while biting your lip then you suddenley slapped yourself" Amber said whilst laughing.

Crap I slapped myself in real life.

"OHHHH Rinnie likes him!" Luna says.

"NO I DON'T!!!! and how many times have I told you to not call me Rinnie" I'm pretty sure that my face resembled a firetruck.  

" Don't try and change the subject. You always let us call you Rinnie. Afterall your name isn't Kim Yoorin Hazel for nothing!"

"Yeah... You never told us to not call you Rinnie, in fact you are the one who told us to start calling you Rinnie because 'You don't like the name Yoorin'" Amber mimicked me.

This is mine and Lunas facial expression after that fail imitation. -.-

"Shut up guys and just eat your food!" I scolded them like llittle children.

"YAHHHH we are your unnies. Respect us!" Lunas turn to shout.

"Whatever!" the next five minutes were silent and I was thinking about the conversation we just had.

'OHHH Rinnie likes him!' Kept on playing in my head like a broken recording tape. Do I like him? No I can't I just met him don't be stupid. You can't fall for a KINGKA. Their really stupid.  But something about him seems familliar, I just can't put my finger on it.

I look over to his table and he is casually walking over. HE'S WALKING OVER!!!! AHHH otoke? OTOKE???

"Ohh Rinnie, Your true love is walking over!" Luna said in a sing-song voice.

" I DO NOT like him and I know that he is walking over. I'm not blind, God blessed me with eyes!"

 

~Taemin POV~

ITS FINALLY LUNCH!!!

I saw everyone at their tables. I know the lunch system because of my hyungs. I only moved to this school because my friends go to this school. Apparently they are Kingkas.

I saw Hazel looking at our table. she was probably looking at Jonghyun hyung. because everybody likes him.:(

I don't know why that thought made me sad. Man, she's still looking over... and she's... biting her lip...?

UGHHH why can't she just look at me? wait what am I saying?

You like her pabo

what are you talking about?

your jealous, thats why you wan't her to stop looking at your hyung and you want her to look at you.

I don't like her. I have a girlfriend. Yep thats right I LEE TAEMIN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. BAE SUZY. And who are you anyway?

Me? oh I'm your conscious, so I know everything about you and more. And BTW you DO like Hazel.

How can you know more if you are me?

I just do ok. so stop arguing. YOU LIKE HAZEL BECAUSE SHE IS NICER THEN BAE SUZY.

 I DON'T like Hazel like that. And what do you mean by shes nicer then Suzy?

Taemin why are you so stupid. you saw her kissing that guy the other day. Didn't you?

That wasn't Suzy. It was probably just a look-a-like. Suzy would not cheat on me. she said that she loves me. And anyway the girl had pink hair. Suzy has BROWN hai, incase you didn't realise.

Flashback

" Come on Taemin its a Saturday. Just stay a Litle longer. pweassseeee." Minho hyung is using aegyo to get me to stay.

"Hyung. its not gonna work. I have to get home."

"Yeah Taemin has to get back to his pickachu plushie." Key umma said

"Key umma. You promised that you wouldn't tell them. Not fair I'm not talking to you." I whined at the fact that he told the rest of my hyungs about my obssesion.

"Okay. minnie key said he is sorry. Now do you want me to drop you off to your house?"  Jonghyun Hyung said to me while patting my head like a child.

"Thanks" I mummbled.

"Hey I wanna come to. Can we buy chicken on the way home?" That was obviously Onew hyung.

"Yeah why don't we all drop off our beloved minnie home?"

IN THE CAR

 

" Taemin come with me to buy chicken. pweassseeee. There is a pub opposite KFC and you are the only one who know Taekwondo" onew hyung begged using aegyo. Man, what is it with grown men and using aegyo?

" Fine come on Hyung"

we were walking over to KFC when we heard some noises coming from the side of the shop and we saw a guy and a girl with a pink wig on making out with him.

"Hey isn't that Suzy?" he asked trying to get a better look at the girl.

I pulled him away and walked off back home. deep down I knew that it WAS Suzy. I was just dening it.

~Flashback end~

 

"YAH LEE TAEMIN!!!!" that snapped me out of my trance. "Have you even been listening to me?" I look  down in shame.

"I have been talking to you for the past 5 minutes and you have not even been listening? WOW good way to start the first day of school, by not listening to your Hyungs." he was scolding me and Jonghyun hyung was trying to calm him down. NOT WORKING!

"Mihane hyung. I was in a d-d-daze.  What were you saying?" I stuttered

"Huh in  d-d-daze... yeah right you were probably thinking about Hazel. You haven't shut up about her since this morning. you've been going on about how you are going to treat her to Ice Cream and how she showed you round school and how nice she is." A slight blush crept on to my face.

"KEKEKEKKEKE Taemin is BLUSHING!!" Jonghyun hyung laughed while he was having trouble to breath.

"Shut up. And anyway, where is Minho Hyung?" I Said looking around the canteen.

"Yahhh, Don't change the subject and I'm right here!!" Minho Hyung poked my head.

" I bet that you can't go and have  a normal conversation with Hazel without hiccuping, blushing, rubbing the back of your head or biting your lip. If you loose then you have to admmit that you like Hazel." Key challenged. Yup thats right. I am a nervous hiccuper. I hessitated at first then I nodded and walked over.

_______________________________________________________

A/N

SORRY if the chapter is too long or too short.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

Taemin spazzing time

 

tumblr_lgvh8pMgvX1qamok5.gif 

tumblr_lhd6hoOk451qcl8qx.jpg 

 

253687_118519241567780_100002291157152_1