Ch.7

Do You Believe in Love?

[Soo Hyun's POV]

Gosh.. What's with that woman.. She even didn't even swayed by my charms. And she didn't apologize to me either! I'm sure she'd still remember me right? Yesterday she's calling me student and treat me like a child. 

For the meantime, I'll rest. Tomorrow I need to prepare anyway. 7 AM? Okay. I'll show you Ye Jin!

[TOMORROW]

[6:50AM, In front of office]

Hmm.. Looks like I'm early.

Soo Hyun look around to see if Ye Jin's already come. Not too long after that, he hears the sound from motorcycle. Then the motorcycle stopped in front of him. He hears the honking sound from the motorcycle. Seems like it's honking directly to him.

'What.. Don't tell me...'

"Ya Intern! Get in!", Ye Jin shouts after she took off her helmet. Then she throw a helmet to him.

I catch the helmet, then wears it, then..

"What are you waiting for? Get in, hurry!", Ye Jin shouts.

Still speechless, I get in on her motorcycle. But, this is the very first time I ever ride on it. And this very first time, I get a ride on a woman's motorcycle. This me? Son Ye Jin, why won't you stop embarassing me already?!

But I must endure it. Endure it. Just one year, for just one year and I'll never ever meet her anymore.