When the Hero meets the Heroine

Do You Believe in Love?

STILL KIM SOO HYUN'S POV

[10 PM]

Finally I've organized this place! What a day..

*grumble grumble*

Oh yeah, I forgot to eat. Better go look for some food outside

-------------------------------------

As Kim Soo Hyun leaves his apartment, he's shocked because the street's so quiet - just like no signs of life there. "What kind of town is this?! Gosh, It's still 10PM and almost of stores already closed!", said him while he take a deep breath. Then after couple of minutes later, he saw a light comes from the building located at the end of the road.

"Finally... Sweet God. That's a convenience store!"

Soo Hyun enters the store, and he quickly take out ramyun, beers, and a pack cigarettes.

Then he went to the cashier.

"It's 30000 Won", said the storekeeper.

"Oh, okay," said Soo Hyun. He s his pocket, then his face turned pale -- He forgot to bring his wallet! 

'Aish, Babo. I left it at the table... What do I do? It's so embarassing...'

Soo Hyun look at his surrounding. There's only him, the storekeeper and a woman who's queuing right behind him.

An idea pop up in his mind. Why don't I ask her help? With this kind of face, there'll be no woman that can refuse my request. Then he looks at her. Bags under eyes, messy hair, shabby clothes, unfriendly-looking face... 'Should I ask her..?'

"What are you looking?", said the woman rudely.

Soo Hyun surprised to know that woman isn't affected by his goodlooking face. 'What's with this ahjumma, really?'

Soo Hyun smiles. "Noonim, can I talk to you a minute, please?"

"What? Noonim? Am I your noonim?", her eyes shooting daggers. "What do you want? I'm busy. If you want to tall, talk here."

What the... Soo Hyun left speechless. It's his first time being treated rudely by a woman. For 23 years, he always respected and adored by women..but this time..!? 

"I-I am sorry, but.. I forgot to bring my wallet.. and I haven't eaten since noon. Can you please lend me a money? I promise I'll pay you back" Soo Hyun whispers to her.

*grumble grumble* Ah! this stupid stomatch... Really embarassing.

The woman looks at Soo Hyun. Then she looks at what Soo Hyun bought. I'll pay the ramyun for you, but I won't buy you the rest. You're still high-school aren't you?", said her.

"Ahjusshi, I will pay what this kid bought, but exclude the beers and the cigarettes," Said the woman to the shopkeeper.

Then the woman gives Soo Hyun the ramyun. "Here you are. Ah, and you don't have to pay me back. I don't need it."

After that, the woman left the store, and also left Soo Hyun speechless for the second time.

'WHAT?! I'M ALREADY 23 YEARS OLD! THIS AHJUMMA, REALLY...'