Ch. 4

Do You Believe in Love?

It’s Monday morning in one of K-Group branch located far, faraway from the heart of the city. Son Ye Jin’s entering the company when..

“Ye-Jin ah! Wait”, said one of Ye Jin’s colleague, Min Ah.

Ye Jin look behind, with unfriendly face and said, “What?”

“Ya! Do you know that today we’ll have a new intern?”

“I’m not interested.”

“Ya! You, really. Ye Jin, lemme just tell you, this new intern is not an ordinary intern. He’s coming from Seoul, graduated from S-University with summa laude, moreover he’s really goodlooking! He’s so HAWT! Perfect right?”

“Seoul?”

“Yes!”

‘Why’d people like that have to come here when he have such a good grade, huh?’, Ye Jin murmurs.

“Well, anyway you can’t have him since I’ve got my eyes first on him! Understand?”

“Like hell. Didn’t you hear me? I’m not interested.”

“He’s gonna be working under your team. So don’t you dare make a move on him, okay?”

“Eh.. What a troublesome. You can take him to your team, Min Ah.”

“He won’t! Ah.. this is because your team only have 2 persons, while my team already has 4 person’s, and team 2, they already have 5 people. That’s because of you Ye Jin! Your team member can’t keep up with you, therefore everytime you have new member they didn’t last for 1 month, right?”

[And so their conversation go while they’re walking towards the office]

“Son Ye Jin!”, shout the director from his office.

Ye Jin’s too concentrate with her work, she didn’t hear him.

“Team leader! The director’s calling you!” said her assistant, Kim Mi Ri.

“Oh, coming rightaway.”

[Director’s Room]

“So, Ye-Jin, today we’ll have a new intern, and he’ll go to your team. He’ll arrive here shortly.”


*DOOR KNOCKED*

“Good morning! I’m the new intern Kim Soo Hyun, please take care of me” *bows*

And just when Soo Hyun get up after he bows, he sees familiar face there….