Chapter 2

Love is a Lie

​​

"EXO?" 

O.O

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!" They all say in perfect sync. Wow. Let me tell you one thing, they are seriously good looking. They look as good as they look on the tv and in magazins.

"Oh! You are Vivian, Right?!??" One of the guys says, with a huge smile on his face, and waved at me. He was wearing a pair of huge glass. I'm pretty sure his name is Chanyeol. 

"Um..uh..ne..um.." I don't know why I'm stuttering. I am just confused. Like who wouldn't be if 12 hot guys popped out of no where and introduce themselves as EXO?

"Ne...annyeonghaseyo. Vivian imnida." I say bowing, giving them a small smile. 

 

Awkward silence.

 

"Um. How did you get in?" I ask curiously.

"Ah. The girl, who was going out with her suitcase, let us in." The guy with the blonde hair said. What was his name again? Suho? No. Sehun? I think it's Sehun.

"Ming?" Why was she taking her suitcase? Oh! Totally forgot, Ming was going back to China for New Year. Chinese New Year.

"Do you live here? I thought we were going to live here." Kris said. What? But Kris, All I can say about him is that he looks cold and is tall. He was wearing a pair of glasses and a snapback. But at the same time he was carrying a stuffed toy with him. That was a cute sight. 

"Ne, I live here. This is my house. What are you guys going here?" I asked, totally confused.

"But manager-nim said we were going to live here for a year with someone."
"I think we got the wrong house."
"Let's go back."
They started talking and complaining among themselves.

Then it hit me like a bus. 
I was going to work with EXO? That also for a whole album???? MANAGER-NIM!!! What was he thinking?!?! Aish..What am I going to do?? 12 guys living with me in the same house for a year? Aigoo...this is going to be hard. =.="

"Jogiyo. You guys have the right place." They all became silent and turn to look at me. "You are going to work with me and live here. Do you have your things with you? I can show you your rooms." 

"Bo??? Chincha??" Baekhuyn said. All of them looked surprised.

"Ne. I didn't know you were coming today. I will go get you guys something to eat till then you can pick your roommate." I quickly went into the kitchen to bake some cookies and get some snacks ready. 

"Gege, share the room with me!" I hear Tao saying to Kris. 

This is going to be a really long year.
____________________________________________
Annyeong chingus~! 
How was the chapter? . Just to clear the confusion Vivian Lee and Lee Bo Na are the same people, Vivian is Lee Bo Na's stage name and also her American name. Hope you enjoyed the 2nd chapter, sorry if it's too short! Thanks for reading~! 
Please subscribe and comment! ^_^
-Bommie