Chapter 3

Love is a Lie

"Are you guys done picking?" I ask after I finish baking some cookies.

"Yeh." Sehun said. He looked annoyed. Probaby because of the situation. 

"The rooms are on the first floor, to your right. You guys can put your stuff there and then come down and eat your snack or unpack your stuff, if you want to." I say with a small smile. I was about to go and look for my charger again when someone asks.

"Aren't you going to take our stuff upstairs?" 

I stop and turn around and I saw Sehun sitting on the sofa.

He did not just say that. -.-

"No. It's your stuff not mine." I say in monotune and go to my room. I am too tierd to deal with this. Plus who does he think I am? His maid? Pft...that's not going to happen. Ever.

I go in my room to charge my phone and dry my hair and then lie on my bed. Ugh...what am I going to do? These few months are going to be so busy. Preparing for comeback, attending fashion shows, concerts and fan-meetings. And let's not forget working with EXO.
Wae?!? Why does sajangnim give me so much work to do? T^T 
I'm just going to watch a movie to clear my mind. Hmmm...let's watch....Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? That's one of my favorite movies~!

____________2 hours later______________

Gosh! The movie ended already? The ending was so good! I never get bored of it~! ^-^
I am starving. Let's eat dinner~ 
Wait. Do I ask EXO to join me? I don't have enough made. Hmmm...should we order something to eat? Let's order~
I wonder if EXO finished setting up their rooms. Let me go check.
I go downstairs. Oh? It's empty. Maybe they are in their rooms.
I go back upstairs. Ugh. 
Wait.
I don't know who's room is who. Oh well.
I knock on the first door. 
After a few minutes, Luhan was it? Yeh, Luhan opened the door.

"Sorry for disturbing but it's almost dinner time. You guys want to order something to eat?" I say.

He looks at me for sometime and then says, "Let me ask what the other members want to eat. We will be downstairs in a moment."

"Okay~ ^-^" I turn back to go downstairs.

"Oh and thank you for asking." He adds and smiles and then closes the door.

Wow. His smile. 0.0 it was just so....Yah! Get a hold of yourself Bo Na! Aish. They are here to work with you nothing else.
I go downstairs and see they had cleaned the dishes after eating the snack. Well, at least they clean their own dishes, that's good.

"Let's order pizza!"
"No, chicken!"
"What about jajagmuyun?" 
"Aniya, I want tokkboki!"
"Yah! Who eats tokkboki right now?"

I turn around and see them coming down from the stairs and arguing among themselves.

"Vivian, can we order pizza?" Asked Tao. He had dark circles under his eyes, they made him look pretty cool actually. Now I know why his fans call him panda tao. Keke~

"Ne, order whatever you want. It's on me today." I say.

"Chincha? Komaoh! My wallet is almost empty." Said Kris. 

"Aniyao, no need to thank me."

"Why don't we order chicken and pizza? That's easier." Suho said. 

"Arraso!"
"Keray!"
"Chicken and pizza~!"
"Just order something. I am starving."

I look and see who said that and I think it was Kai? Whats with him? -.-

After ordering, no one really spoke so I decided to break the ice.

"Ehm. I can take you guys to recording rooms and practice rooms tomorrow and show you around a bit if you want to. I am going to the YG building tomorrow."

"Sure~ I have never been in the YG building before." Xiumin said. He has so chubby cheeks~! I feel like pinching them! (≧∇≦)

"None of us have Xiumin." D.O said. I remember him! He was in the drama it's okay, that's love. Nice drama. He did a pretty good job.

"Can we meet any YG sunbaes? I really want to meet them!" Asked Baekyun.

Maybe. It they are around." 

"I really want to try the food there. I heard it is really good!" Chanyeol said seriously.
I chuckled. He is so cute. 

"Yah!" Chen smacked the back of his head. "All you care about is food!"
"Ah! That hurt!" Chanyeol said while rubbing his head.
"It was ment to!" Chen said, making a face at him.
"Stop it you two." Lay said. 

*Ding Dong*

"I will get the door. It probably the pizza and chicken." I say and get up.

"I will come with you. You can't carry it all." Kris says and comes along. I was surprised, he doesn't look like a person that would help around.
We bring in the food and open it up and start eating. 

"Ah. We haven't properly introduced ourselves individually." Said suho. "I am Suho. EXO-K leader. I am 23 years old."

"I am chanyeol. Main rapper of EXO-K. I am also 22 years old. Nice to meet you~"

"Kai. Main dancer. 21 years." Well wasn't that just such a pleasant introduction -.-

"Sehun. Maknae. 20 years old." Oh look we have another fun person here. Notice my sarcasm. 

"Hi, I am Kris. Leader of EXO-M and also rapper. 24 years. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself in English, which was very fluent.

"I am Xiumin~ vocalist of EXO-M~ 24 years old" It's he just so cute~ I want to pull those chubby cheeks~ (≧∇≦)

"I am Luhan. Vocalist of EXO-M. I am 24. Nice to meet you~"

"I am lay. Main dance of EXO-M. I am 23." He smiles, showing his cute dimples.

"I'm Chen. Main vocalist of EXO-M. 22 years."

"Hi~ I am Tao. I am the main rapper of EXO-M~ 21 years. Also I am the maknae of EXO-M."

"I am Baekyun. Main vocalist of EXO-K. 22 years old."

"D.O. And I am the main vocalist of EXO-K. 22 years old."
"Yah! I am the main vocalist! How many times do I have to prove you?" Baekyun said, frowning.
"You are still not doing to accept it that I am the main vocalist?" D.O. said with a poker face.
The other members start laughing over their childish fight, I join in too.

I guess it won't be so bad working with these dorks.

_____________________________
Annyeong Chingus~! 
Long time since I last updated! I am so sorry if I took too long! Mianeh~ 
Anyway, I hope you guys liked the chapter~! Thank you all for reading it! Khamsamida~
Please vote and comment~! ^-^ 
-Bommie