Chapter 1

Love is a Lie

 

"Ms. Lee! Ms. Lee!"

"What? " I say while waking up from my sleep. Why is Ming waking me up right now?

"Ms. Lee! The manager is on the phone " Ming, my maid, says while passing my ringing phone.

"Oh. Thanks Ming!" "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Wong!"

"Ne, Annyeong Bo Na. I am sorry for waking you up but I need to talk to about something important. I will be at your place in 5 minutes." He says and hangs up.

What??!! 5 minutes? Why?

"Ming? Can you get my bath ready?"

"Yes, Ms. Lee"

I go in the kitchen to make some coffee. *Ding Dong* That must be Mr. Wong. 5 minutes are not even over yet. -_-

"And can you get the door too, Ming?"

"Yes!"

I hear Ming open the door.

"You look tired." Mr. Wong says while entering the kitchen.

"I am" I pass him a cup of coffee. "4 hours sleep is not enough for me after a big concert, that also in Japan."

"I'm sorry for comming so suddenly but I will be quick. You do know today is the last day for choosing a band, right?"

"I know but it is so hard to choose. Either I have already worked with them or I can't work with them. Some are in the middle of their world tours and others are working on a new album." I explain to him.

"Yeh...that's true. You have worked with BigBang and 2NE1. VIXX and SHINee are on their world tour. SNSD, BTS and B.A.P are working on a new album." He thinks for a moment and then says, "I totally forgot to tell you. I talked to a new boyband's manager. He said it's fine to work with them but only for 1 album not 2. He might call today. Is 1 okay with you?"

"Yeh, one album is enough but what band are you talking about?" Before he can answer my question his phone rings.

Wonder who is the new group~ Are they cute? hehe~ nah..i'm just kidding. But I do hope that we can get along. I have had some very bad memories with some groups. Especially girl groups. I'm not saying that girl groups are bad, infact some of them are really close friends of mine like Hyuna, Ailee, Hyorin, 2NE1 unnies, Suhyun from AKMU and Lee Hi. But some of the groups just don't try to get along. 

"Their manager called. I said it's fine to work with them. They might move in today or tomorrow. Not sure. I need to go, I am late for my flight . I won't be here for a week." He says while heading out the door. " And try getting along with the group." he says before getting in his car and leaving to...I don't even know where he is going.

I forgot to ask what the name of the band was! Aigoo..I am so stupied! At least they are comming tomorrow, I can rest today.

"Ms. Lee! Your bath is ready!" Ming shouts from my bathroom.

"Thanks Ming!"

It's still 7:00 PM. Let me take a bath first and then watch a movie~!

____Half an Hour Later____

Hmm...What should I wear? I choose a long grey tank top and some comfortable white shorts.

* nanananana WOW Fantastic Baby~ Dance~ I wanna dan dan dan dance Fanctastic Baby~*  Who is calling me now?

" Ye obo se yo?"

"Annyeong Bo Na!!"

" CL Unni!!??!! Omo!"

"Ne Bo Na! How was the concert? Sorry, i couldn't call earlier! Mianhe."

"Ani! Gwenchana. How are you unni? When is 2NE1's new album comming out?"

"I'm doing great!! It's comming out soon! We are working on it!"

Beep Beep. I look at the screen of my phone. The battrey is going dead. Aishh...

"Ne. Unni my phone is going dead, i need to charge it. I will talk to you later. Bye~! Hwaiting~!"

"Araso! Bye! Hwaiting~!" And...my phone goes dead.

I go in my room to find the charger. Now where did I keep it? I think it might be in the guest room.

Suddenly I hear the front door close, footsteps and talking. What the? O.o I stop to listen again. Nothing. My stupied imagination. Obviously I will get a bit scared living in a huge mansion all by myself.

I go downstairs to get my phone charger from the guest room. I enter and close the door without looking up. I start searching the cupboard next to me. Suddenly i hear whispers and footsteps from behind me. O.O

OMO! What was that? I am going to die! I feel someone behind me. Should I turn around? What if it is a robber? Ani, what if it's a sasaeng fan?!?

I slowly turn around and I come face to face with a familiar handsome guy.

"Omo! You scared me!" I look around the room and guess who I see?

"EXO?" 

_________________________________________

Annyeong!! This is my first fanfic! Hope you guys liked the first chapter! ^.^

Please subscribe and comment about the story. If you have any idea's for the story please email me or comment! Khamsamida~! ^-^

-Bommie