London, I am falling...

London, I am falling...

"Chanyeollie, look!! Yixing hyung sent me this photo," Baekhyun exclaims, running excitedly towards the living room while continuously scrolling
through his phone. "Aaahhh. I'm so jealous. I wish we're in London too," Baekhyun said pouting as he sits beside Chanyeol who's watching TV.

"They look so happy," Baekhyun adds while groaning. "I wish we we're there with them. We could take a lot of selcas together and eat their amazing desserts. Aaahhhh Chanyeollie..." Baekhyun says excitedly but when he looked at Chanyeol, the giant looks like he isn't even listening to him. He looks focused on what he's watching. And what is he even watching anyway? Baekhyun thinks. When Baekhyun looked at the television, Chanyeol is watching a fitness program. There was this guy filled with sweat teaching and talking about some exercise movements.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol, questioning. "Seriously, Chanyeol. You were ignoring me for that old, sweaty, muscular man? I thought I was just your type?" Baekhyun said as he pats Chanyeol's thigh in annoyance.

Chanyeol then finally takes a glance at Baekhyun, with his wide, creepy smile that Baekhyun always finds endearing. The giant soon wraps his arms around Baekhyun's small frame as he kisses his boyfriend's forehead.

"Baby..." Chanyeol whispers sweetly on Baekhyun's ear making Baekhyun shiver.

"Don't baby me, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun is trying hard to keep a straight face, trying to stay annoyed. He is trying really hard. But with Chanyeol this close, hands wrapped tightly on his waist, face nuzzling deep on his neck and lips brushing on his collarbone, Baekhyun is defenseless. His insides were burning. Chanyeol and his power over him, Baekhyun groans as he pulls Chanyeol's face so that they're face to face with each other.

"You can't do that! You're so unfair!" Baekhyun pouts.

Chanyeol offers his boyfriend a sweet smile then kissed the side of his lips. "I'm sorry baby. I was just..." Chanyeol hesitated at first but still he continued, "Remember when you told me Jin's abs were really good? Well, I, uhhhm, I just wanted to try, you know. I just wanted to..."

Chanyeol isn't even able to finish his sentence because there was suddenly a lap full of Baekhyun in his arms and Baekhyun's mouth is all over his face, kissing him sloppily while mumbling something like "I love you's" "you're so dumb" "thank you's" and more "i love you's."

After a minute of Baekhyun's nonstop assault at Chanyeol's face, the brunette finally stopped, letting them both breathe. He remained seated on Chanyeol's lap and his hands were still holding the giant's face. Touching them smoothly, letting Chanyeol feel how grateful and happy he is right now. Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol. The kind of smile that can take you to other places, the kind of smile that can heal any type of disease, the type of smile that can make Chanyeol fall in love over and over and over again.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" Chanyeol asks while tightening his hold on Baekhyun's waist.

"I wasn't mad. I was just, okay, I was kinda mad. You were not listening to me. I've been telling you how I wanted us to go to London and have a sweet date there at Primrose Hill and The Trocadero and take a lot of photos together and kiss and maybe make out a little at Greenwich Observatory," Baekhyun sighed. His hands still draped around
Chanyeol's neck keeping him close as he continues speaking. "I just want to be with you on London just like the last time. Oh on the second thought, not like the last time, 'cause we had a fight back then that's why we never really had that much time together. We we're still very young back then when we first went to London. I was silly and you were stupid and you still don't know how to french kiss that time and..."

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol said, cutting Baekhyun's nonstop monologue. He love this guy so much, Chanyeol thinks to himself. He gave Baekhyun a gentle smile while caressing his cheek with his thumb. "We don't need to go to London to do that. We can always do whatever you want here, in this couch, on the floor, on the wall, on our bedroom, on the bathroom, wherever you like."

Baekhyun felt himself heating up at Chanyeol's words and stare. He felt precious and loved just by listening to Chanyeol. Baekhyun could only wrap his arms tightly around Chanyeol hugging him closer with the hope of making Chanyeol feel all the love he have for him.

"I love you, Chanyeollie! I love you so much," Baekhyun bursts out while scooting closer to Chanyeol's body, opening his legs so that he was completely straddling his boyfriend's lap while his hands remained wrapped around Chanyeol's neck. "I love you back then and I love you now and I will love you tomorrow until forever," he adds as he started giving Chanyeol butterfly kisses on his face.

Chanyeol could only smile at his boyfriend's actions. He loves Baekhyun a lot too but he felt like words will never be enough to compensate all his feelings for his boyfriend. He wants Baekhyun to feel them not just with his words but also taste them with his body but that's kind of inappropriate right now. Not when Baekhyun is trying to be fluffy and greasy and squishy in his arms.

"I love you too baby," Chanyeol whispered back before he captured Baekhyun's thin lips with his thick one's. Chanyeol tried to make the kiss as gentle as possible but with Baekhyun for more in his mouth he can't do anything but give Baekhyun what he wants. He kissed Baekhyun harder and deeper this time, adding his tongue. He remembers how Baekhyun mentioned about not knowing how to french kiss earlier and that Chanyeol thinks as he Baekhyun's tongue. You're gonna get that now, Chanyeol thinks.

"Chanyeollie," Baekhyun moans when Chanyeol suddenly cupped his as he moved his head to change the angle of the kiss just so they can make it deeper than it was before. Their lips continues to move languidly against each other until their lungs finally called for help. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol gently but still close enough so they can still taste each others breathe. "So when will you start working out for your abs?" Baekhyun said all of a sudden making Chanyeol grin.

"Well I can start today if you really want me to have abs just like Jin's."

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol and whispered back, "Yah, your baby abs are enough!! You don't need to stress yourself out trying to gain bigger abs, especially if that means you'll ignore me just so you can focus on having them. Your baby abs are way better than Jin's to be honest. And Chanyeollie, did I mention how I love your arms?" Baekhyun's fingers started playing from Chanyeol's broad shoulders down to his nicely built biceps. Chanyeol's eyes followed Baekhyun's fingers as it leaves lingering touches all over his arms. "You're already hot and y the way you are right now. I can't even keep my hands and eyes off of you." Baekhyun finishes off by squeezing one of Chanyeol's arms.

Chanyeol felt himself blushing at Baekhyun's words. He felt so loved at this moment he wanted to cry. How can Baekhyun make him feel as precious as this, Chanyeol thinks. "You think so, Baekhyunnie?" Chanyeol asks.

"Yeahhh! You're body is perfect and your face is even more perfect. But you know what's my favorite thing about you, Chanyeollie?"

"Tell me!"

"Your love for me!" Baekhyun said it sincerely while staring straight at Chanyeol's eyes making him feel the depth of his words. "Thank you for everything. Thank you for making me feel loved all the time. Thank you because I know how there's so many people around you but still you chose to be with me. Thank you for keeping up with me. I know I don't deserve you and your love but I'm selfish and I want you all for myself and I want to be with you forever. I just," Baekhyun stopped when he felt Chanyeol's hand gently wiping the tears that started rolling off across his face. "I just love you so much, Chanyeol. Please. Please don't get tired of loving me? Please be with me forever?"

"Baekhyunnie, my baby! Ssshhhh. Stop crying now. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I'll be yours forever I told you that before right?" Chanyeol continued caressing Baekhyun's face. "I'm the lucky one here. You're just everything my heart could ever wish for and having you in my arms like this, it's all a dream for me. Thank you, Baekhyun! Thank you for letting me love you and loving me back." Chanyeol then placed a sweet kiss on Baekhyun's forehead. Chanyeol was about to finish off with a joke about his baby abs when suddenly a pillow hit both him and Baekhyun. They both glanced to where the pillow came from and they were actually shocked to find Kyungsoo standing there by the corner holding another pillow in his hand.

"Seriously? Can you keep your gross love s inside your room? I can't stand hearing them," Kyungsoo groans in annoyance. "And oh, dinner is ready but I guess maybe you don't want to eat with me and Jongdae 'cause you'd rather eat each other up so okay. Just go to your room and leave the couch alone." Kyungsoo then threw the other pillow to the love birds before leaving.

Said love birds could only laugh at Kyungsoo's actions and his bitterness for love and as much as eating each other up was tempting they've decided they need to eat real food first before some real action could take place.

 

 

THE END. 

 

 

I TOLD YOU TO LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS. MEHEHEHEHEHE.

even the title had nothing to do with the story lmao 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I've been reading ChanBaek fics since August of 2012 and never did I imagine myself writing a fic.

Sorry if I failed you (I know I did HAHAHAHA). You only have two people to blame for this but LOL atleast I made M and Nikka happy by posting this. They've been pushing me for quite awhile now and hell yeah, you girls succeeded i guess!! ILYSFM.

This will be the first (AND MAYBE THE LAST LMAO BECAUSE I AND WRITING ISN'T REALLY MY THING HAHAHAHA I SHOULD STICK WITH READING AND DAYDREAMING ABOUT CHANBAEK LOL).

To Kei, Gelie, Emily, Misha, Genna, Yoo, Sunny, Pei, Fara, Claudia, Flor, Sam, Sweeta, Heidi, Lynn~~~ YOU ALL ARE MY SENPAI'S. Thanks for all the inspiration and feels I got from you and your works. ILYA. <3

ALL HAIL CHANBAEK. SORRY IF I RUINED YOUR NAME BY MY FIC HAHAHAHAHA. :D

Feel free to spazz with me about ChanBaek on Twitter: @owbaekyeol

KUDOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS. <3