Sungyeol

The Little Book of Infinite

Classes for the day had just ended and you were on your way to the front entrance of the campus.
As you reached the entrance, you saw girls -and even a few guys- screaming left, right and centre.
You rolled your eyes and started walking in the oposite direction of all the screaming fangirls/boys.
You knew that some idol had come to pick up their brother or sister or something,
it was actually pretty common.
What you didn't know was that the idol waiting, was waiting for you.

----

Sungyeol was tall so he could easily look over all of his fans and search for you.
As you walked away from the loud and annoying crowd, Sungyeol spotted you putting on gthe headphones he had bought you.
He made his way through the sea of crazy college girls just to get to you.

----

You heard someone calling your name but you ignored it and kept walking.
After hearing your name being called over and over again
you stopped and took off the headphones.
Suddenly you felt someone pick you up and spin you around.
Not knowing who it was you screamed until the person had finally let you down.
You turned to see your boyfriend, Sungyeol smiling like an idiot and you couldn't help but smile too.

"Sungyeol-ah"
"Hey _____. It's been a while"
"2 months Sungyeol. I missed you so much"
"I missed you too _____"

After the rather adorable reunion that made all of the fangirls cry,
Sungyeol kisses you before taking your hand and walking you home.

---------------------------------

That's it for the Little Book of Infinite. I hope it was at least a little bit enjoyable to read.

Thanks for reading everyone!

-Jooyoung