Dongwoo

The Little Book of Infinite

It had been 3 years since you and Dongwoo had seen eachother.
Although you and Dongwoo were never in a relationship, there was an undeniable connection.
You saw Dongwoo a lot on television and seeing him doing so well made you happy.

After 3 years Dongwoo had somehow contacted you and asked to meet at the convience store near your house.

'How romantic. A reunion after 3 years of not seeing eachother and he wants to meet at a corner store' You thought
'I guess it's pretty cute though. It is where we first met when we were kids'

You hung up and looked at the time.

20 minutes.

You get dressed in something nice looking because knowing Dongwoo, he wouldn't be showing up in his pyjamas.
You put on some lip balm and headed out the door and towards the corner store.

Dongwoo was already at the store waiting for you in some very eyecatching clothing.

"Well don't you look extravagant this evening Dongwoo" You said after sneaking behind the older male.
Dongwoo turned to look at you and smiled.
"You look very lovely yourself _______" Dongwoo replied.

You took a few steps forward and he picked you up off the ground and span around with you in his arms.
You laughed as he set you down on the ground and you were still in his arms.
Dongwoo let go of you and held out his hand.

"Shall we walk?"

You grabbed onto his hand and smiled brightly at him.

"We shall"

You and Dongwoo walked down the familiar streets you used to walk as kids.
You reminisced about the past and the feeling of nostalgia washed over you.
Dongwoo stopped walking and let go of your hand.
You noticed the empty feeling your hand was left with and stopped.
As you were about to turn to see what was wrong you felt Dongwoo's arms wrap around your shoulders
and pull you towards his body.

"I really missed you ______. Can we please stay like this for a while?"