Shopaholic girlfriend-short drabble

Those moment

Just a short Taeny drabble. Pardon any errors and grammer.

Italic-thoughts

 

“Taetae! How do I look on this?” giving Taeyeon her eyesmile she glance back at Taeyeon thru the mirror who is sitting down.

“Hmm? You look good. Like always” trying her best to stay awake, Taeyeon gave the same answer throughout their whole shopping time. Whole six hour of shopping.

“Really!? You are not bluffing right!?” Tiffany quickly turns around and gave Taeyeon a frown.

Panic, Taeyeon quickly reassured her girlfriend “NO! No no no no no no no no NO! Why would I lie to my beautiful girlfriend right?” giving a nervous smile, Taeyeon pray in her head that her girlfriend will just skip the conversation that they always encounter during their shopping time. “I’m tired. Can we hurry up please? I need to rest…..”

Smiling widely, Tiffany gives her girlfriend a kiss. “I know Taetae won’t lie to me! I love you Taetae!!” she then hugs Taeyeon tight.

Letting out a content sigh, Taeyeon returns her hug “I love you too.”

“Heehee! I know Taetae love me the most!” she then look at Taeyeon and give her the biggest smile.

“Oh no. No no no no no no no no no. Not that smile. Please, I promise not to be a byuntae for a month. Please, just not that smile.”

“I don’t like the clothes here. Let’s go other shop to look for pretty clothes!” dragging Taeyeon out of the shop, Taeyeon let out a slient cry.

“Oh why oh why is my girlfriend a shopaholic!?”

 

sorry if it . i kind of write this in a short amount of time. comment? hee. and i sort of still stuck at part2 out of league. i welcome suggestion in helping me in the story. thank you!~