Not attending school?

Those moment

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I don’t want to go school!” she screams at her dad.

 Puzzled, her dad question her, “Why not yoona ah? You have so many things to learn in school and you can make new friends and play with them”

“I don’t want to learn new things and I don’t want to make new friends! I want to stay at home with sica umma. I want to play with junior. I don’t want to go school!” protest the little girl.

Sighing slightly, “Yoona ah, you have to attend school. You are already at the age to attend!”

“NO! Then tell me, why isn’t junior attending school with me!?” still trying to get her way out of attending school.

“Because junior is not at the age to attend! When Jisoo reach your age, he will eventually attend school. Got it big junior?” calmly reasoning to his daughter.

“No! I will still not attend school.”

Getting a little frustrated, “Kwon Yoona! You have to stop being stubborn. You have to-” his words was then cut off by his beloved wife who just came home.

“I’m home!!” shouted the beautiful young lady with a few bags on her hand.

“Sica umma!!” running straight towards her umma, she hug her leg and hide from her dad.

“Oh? Why? What happen Yoona ah?” looking at her husband questioningly.

Sighing, he mouthed. “She doesn’t want to attend school.”

Nodding, she carries the little girl into her arm. “Hi darling, mind telling me why are you sulking? Hmmm?”

Pouting slightly and showing her teary eyes, “Yul ahjussi wants me to attend school.”

“Yah! Who’s the ahjussi!? I’m your appa! You!”

“Shhhhhhhh!" sliencing her husband. "I’m trying to help” she mouthed back to her husband.

“And why doesn’t my baby want to go to school?” she ask gently.

“I just don’t like being far away from umma and junior” answering her mom with the softest way ever.

Looking at her daughter with gentle eyes, “Yoona ah, you have to attend school sooner or later. That’s not a very good excuse you know?” gently reprimand her daughter.

“But umma, I just don’t like being far away from you...or is it because umma doesn’t want yoona anymore?” looking at her umma with sad eyes, Yoona slowly looks down and plays with her finger.

Shocked, the girl umma immediately responds, “Hey! Silly girl! Umma love my baby darling the most! It’s very normal for kids like you to attend school. So you will be able to gain knowledge and make new friends. Isn’t big junior dream to be a doctor? Big junior don’t want to be doctor in the future and save people? Hmmm?”

Her head sprang up after hearing the word “doctor”, “Of COURSE I WANT UMMA! But…I will miss umma and junior a lot”

Feeling a bit left out. Yoona dad begins to protest, “Wa…hey! So you don’t miss me? You only miss umma and jisoo?”

“I don’t like Yul ahjussi.” still angry at her dad for unknown reasons, she looks away and “Hmph!”

“Yah! You little-”

“Yoong! That’s not the way to talk to appa!” sternly looking at her daughter.

Pouting, “I’m sorry appa, I will miss you too” Yoona dad smile widely and start to ruffle her hair a little. Yoona let out a giggle. “So… does Yoona still not want to attend school?” looking at her daughter lovingly.

“I will attend school for umma sake! And be a doctor in the future and save people!” smiling widely at her mom.

Smiling slightly, the girl’s mom patted her head gently, “Now, that’s my girl. Go play with junior!”

“No way, you are not going anywhere Yoona ah. I’m getting my revenge now. YA! COME BACK HERE!”

“Umma save me!!!!!”

“NO! How dare you call me Yul ahjussi huh! YA! Stop running!”

 

 

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ sorry if there's any grammer error or the flow of the story isnt right. i wrote this because i couldn't sleep. zzzzzzzzz. Happy new year everyone! hope it's not too late :X

i dont know why, but i just seems to like to write this kind of story. hope it don't bore you.