Flying

A Fool In Love

Luckily for Taehyung, they caught the nurse right as she was leaving. She took one glance at the boys before sighing in disappointment and reopened the infirmary door.

 

“Bring him in,” she  ordered monotonously.

 

Jin bobbed his head and quietly walked into the room. He placed Taehyung on the nearest bed and stepped away.

 

“So, what happened here?”The nurse asked, pulling a clipboard and pen from a nearby drawer.

 

“He got hit in the head with a soccer ball,” Jin supplied, grabbing a chair and sitting next to the ed.

 

“Did he pass out?” The nurse asked before leaning down to feel around Taehyung’s head.

 

“My vision totally went black for a minute,” Taehyung answered for himself, “and then again when I got picked up by an angel.”

 

The nurse raised an eyebrow in concern. Taehyung just smiled widely and pointed his thumb at Jin, “Looked sorta like him.”

 

Taehyung turned and winked at Jin before looking back at the nurse. Though, he probably shouldn’t have moved his head so quickly. The colors blurred in vision, turning Jin’s face red.

 

“Alright lay down,” the nurse sighed and pushed lightly at Taehyung's shoulder, prompting him to move, “I’m going to call your parents.”

 

She got up and began to walk back to the  office portion but stopped when she saw Jin get up too, “Where do you think you're going? Stay here and make sure he stays awake until I can get ahold of  his parents. He’s probably concussed so make sure he doesn’t move.”

 

“Ah, ok,” Jin nodded somewhat hesitantly and sat down in the empty chair beside the infirmary bed.

 

Taehyung just smiled stupidly as the uncomfortable upperclassman. He began to giggle slightly at the sight of Jin’s unsure expression.

 

“You’re really cute!” Taehyung laughed as he sat up and pointed at Jin, “all three of you!”

 

Jin’s eyes widened and he shot forwards, pushing Taehyung to lie back down. Taehyung winced at the rough treatment and whined.

 

“You need to stay like that,” Jin sighed, “You’re seeing things.”

“I saw an angel,” Taehyung smiled and looked right into Jin’s eyes, “Is that you Mr. Angel?”

 

“Wh-What?” Jin blushed.

 

He wasn’t sure if Taehyung was saying all these things because of his injury or if the underclassman really felt like that. He couldn’t let himself think that the words were true though.

 

“You’re just confused, Tae,” Jin sighed and leaned onto the bed.

 

He reached out and smoothed out Taehyung's unruly blonde hair.

 

“Alright, well his parents aren’t home.” The nurse suddenly entered the room causing Jin to jerk his arm back. The nurse raised an eyebrow but said nothing. “Do you know where he lives?”

 

“Ah, no ma’am.” Jin shook his head.

 

“Well, then I’ll see if I can get ahold of his emergency contact,” the nurse sighed and turned around.

 

“Ah wait! Is it by chance the Jungs? Hoseok and Jungkook are probably still out on the field, I can get them to take him home.” Jin asked.

 

“By school rules I can’t tell you that. However, if you would like to call one of them to come help move Mr. Kim…” the nurse responded, her tone suggesting that Jin’s assumption had been right.

 

“Yes, ok. I’ll call Hosok now,” Jin nodded.

 

The nurse smiled tiredly and went back to her office space to call the Jung’s parents. Jin pulled out his phone and dialed Hoseok’s number. It didn’t take long for the other to pick up the phone and when he did, he was breathing hard.

 

“Ji-haa-Jin! Is Tae-whew. Is Tae ok?”

 

“Um...no?” Jin answered and looked down at the boy on the bed.

 

He was still staring at Jin and when their eyes met, Taehyung winked.

 

“Hoseok, I need you to take him home. The nurse said his parents weren’t home.”

 

“Ah, yeah. They probably left again. You hang tight and I’ll go grab Jungkook,” Hoseok responded.

 

“Wait, are you talking to the troll?” Taehyung suddenly asked and tried to sit up.

 

Jin immediately stopped him from moving with one hand on the younger's shoulder.

 

“What troll? Taehyung listen, Hoseok and Jungkook are coming to get you ok?” Jin told the voy.

 

“No! I don’t want the troll! I wanna stay with my angel!” Taehyung immeadiately protested.

 

“Ah! Taehyung, I’m not an angel!” Jin argued, forgetting that he was still on the phone until he heard Hoseok laughter in the background.

 

“Oh my god, this is gold! He said you were an angel,” Hoseok laughed through the phone.

 

“Just hurry up and get here before he hurts himself!” Jin growled while trying to calm Taehyung down from his protests.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Spread spread spread my wings!”

 

“Yah! Taehyung don’t do that!”

 

“He’s falling! Ah Jungkook catch him!”

 

“Lalalala la la!”

 

“Enough!”

 

Jin finally had enough of the wriggly teen. Hoseok had offered to piggy back him back to their house so that they could keep an eye on him. Yet, the entire way back Taehyung continuously wiggled around and flapped his arms, singing songs. Hoseok had trouble keeping the boy upright and they had nearly lost him five times already. Jin was at the point where he was wondering if Taehyung had a concussion at all, maybe he was just that weird. Even so, Jin pulled him off of Hoseok’s back. The blonde stumbled on the sidewalk, but Jin was quick to keep him upright.

 

“Ooh, are you going to fly with me Mr.Angel?” Taehyung asked.

 

“No, we are taking you home Taehyung,” JIn sighed ad pinched the bridge of his nose. “Come on, I’m carrying you.”

 

Jin leaned over a bit so that he could scoop the boy up princess style. Luckily the blonde complied and wrapped his arms around Jin’s neck.

 

“Woah, this is weird…” Jungkook blinked in awe.

 

“Just carry the bags,” Jin snapped.

 

Hoseok seemed to be happy to be relieved of the burden and grabbed Jin’s backpack and soccer bag from the sidewalk.

 

“Onwards then!”

 

“Are you sure we shouldn’t take Tae-hyung to the hospital?” Jungkook asked, glancing over his shoulder to see the blonde playing with the hair at the base of Jin’s head.

 

“Nah, think of it as a bonding experience,” Hoseok whispered before bursting out in laughter.

 

“Bonding? Wait, what?” Jungkook stuttered.

 

“You haven’t know Jin as long as I have,” Hoseok whispered and checked to make sure Jin couldn't hear them, “But I swear he’s got some weird crush on Taehyung.”

 

“WHA-” Jungkook shouted but Hoseok was quick to throw a bag in his face and silence him.

 

“What are you guys doing?” Jin asked from behind them, shaking his head to free his hair from Taehyung’s grasp.

 

“Nothing!” Hoseok winked and sped walked down the sidewalk.

 

“”Wait hyung!” Jungkook called after his brother and followed suit.

 

“Those two are so weird,” Jin sighed and looked down at the blonde in his arms, “Definitely not as weird as you though…”

 

Jin Stared at Taehyung’s ace, their eyes meeting once again. Jin coughed and looked away, continuing to follow after the jung brothers.

 

“I guess its only cute if it's you though…”

 

NOTE-----------------------------------------

I am determined to actual write at least one thing I  planned for this story when I first thought of this...unfortunately I don't seem to have the time to write it as purposefully or deeply as I wouldlike. So I guess I'll leave it as light hearted easy reading then...keep you eyes peeled form my special project that I have actually been working on for over a year (and the reason I have been neglecting all of my other stories)