Gone

A Fool In Love

"Jungkook please!"

 

It was friday afternoon and Jung Jungkook had been dealing with a very annoying Taehyung for the past week. The blonde would not stop begging him, pleading him, sending him subliminal messages and texts just to get the other boy to agree to teach him how to play soccer. He had just about had enough. So he did the only logical thing: ignore Taehyung and open his locker instead. Bad idea.

Tumbling out of his locker in a cascade of paper cuts were thousands of  slips of paper folded over. Jungkook sighed as they fell around him and covered his legs up to the knee. Tiredly,  he picked one out of his locker and unfolded it.

____________________________________________

PLEASE!!!!!                                                    

***The beautiful Kim Taehyung***            

____________________________________________

    

"Ugh," Jungkook groaned and dropped his head into his locker with a loud Bang, "Why...why me?"

 

Taehyung pouted and pounced on the boy,"Yah, come on Kookie! You're the best player I know! Teach meeeeeeeee, " Taehyung whined, squirming on top of Jungkook.

 

" Why not ask Hoseok-hyung? " Jungkook whined in response.

 

" Because he's old and he's always hanging out with that Sugar kid or whatever...PLEASE! " Taehyung explained and rolled off Jungkook's back.

 

Jungkook stood up and kicked the pile of notes away from his feet (which made Taehyung let out a hurt gasp) and grabbed a book from his locker before shutting it. He shoved it in his backpack before throwing the bag over his shoulder.

 

" Look hyung, I'm going to be tied up with conditioning-"

 

" Shampooing, right."

 

" CONditioning.  And school so I don't and will not have time, and if I do, I will find something to do,"Jungkook explained as he stepped away from his locker.

 

The two boys began making their way to the exit of the building (totally ignoring Taehyung's mess).  Taehyung huffed and fell in stride with the younger, pouting all the way to the door.

 

" Just why exactly do you want to join a sport? As long as I have EVER known you, sports are not your thing," Jungkook asked as they walked through the the door to where Hoseok and another boy, Namjoon were waiting.

 

" Just because,"Taehyung answered and turned away to hide his blush.

 

Unluckily for him, Hoseok happened to be on that side and noticed.

 

" Ooh! Is little Taehyungie blushing?!" Hoseok teased and followed Taehyung's face as the blonde tried to squirm and hide away,"Why so red, buddy?"

 

"Turns out he's serious about joining the team,"Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly, walking past the two to the other boy.

 

"Really Tae-ah? " Hoseok bent over to try and level himself with Taehyung's face, who had bent over into himself to avoid the nosey upperclassman.

 

"Yes, now take me home you imbecilic troll,"Taehyung growled as he ducked away from Hoseok.

 

Hoseok smiled knowingly, "Wanting to join the team wouldn't happen to be some ploy to get some buns would it?" Hoseok completed his insinuation with wiggling eyebrows.

 

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock and he physically recoiled away from the older boy, "EW NO!"

 

Taehyung sprinted away from the boy and down the sidewalk leading away from school, leaving the brothers and their friend at the gate.

 

"Well, maybe there is hope for him," Jungkook quirked an eyebrow in Taehyung's direction. Hoseok gave him a confused look. "He can run pretty fast..."

 

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Taehyung lied on Jungkook’s bed later that evening moping. They were alone in the house since Hoseok had left earlier to go play soccer with friends. Jungkook had decided to stay back and work on homework, but that plan wasn't really going well due to the needy boy rolling around on his bed.

 

“Aw, come on hyung. Don't pout,” Jungkook looked over his shoulder, sitting at his homework desk, “Do you really want to learn that badly?”

 

    “YES! I’ve been trying to tell you that, but you all keep teasing me about it! Why is it so inconceivable that I might actually show interest in something?” Taehyung cried dramatically, swinging his arms in the air to emphasize the ‘why.’

 

“Because it’s sports,” Jungkook deadpanned as he returned to his homework.

 

    Taehyung frowned and glared at the back of Jungkook’s head. He grabbed the boy’s pillow from his bed and chucked it at Jungkook, hitting him in the back of his head and knocking a cup of pencils off the desk. Jungkook squawked indignantly and dove down to retrieve his pencil before they fell.

 

    “Fine! I’ll just go ask someone else,” Taehyung growled and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

 

    “Hyung!” Jungkook jumped out of his seat and followed the angry blonde, “Hyung, come on!”

 

    “No, I’m going to find someone who is supportive and considerate!” Taehyung shouted over his shoulder as he stormed down the stairs to Jungkook’s front door.

 

    Unfortunately, since hi eyes were focused on Jungkook behind him, he could not see in front of him...well, more like who was in front of him. Taehyun let out an “oof!” as he collided into a warm, hard someone. The surprise of running into someone caused him to lose his balance, quickly falling to the side and into the opened front door had that someone not grabbed him first. A strong hand enclosed around his upper arm and jerked him back into a solid ches, his nose hitting the person’s sternum rather uncomfortably.

 

   “Hyung!”  Taehyung heard Jungkook squeak from up the stairs.

 

    With help from the stranger he regained his balance and stepped back, rubbing at his nose with his eye scrunched up in pain.

 

    “Oww…” Taehyung whined as he furiously rubbed at the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

 

    “Ha, nice catch Jin-hyung. You’ve even got mad skills even off the field.” He heard Hoseok laugh from nearby.

 

    Taehyung blinked his eyes open continuously, not believe the vision in front of him. Standing There was none other than Kim Seokjin. The brunet gave him a concerned look , eyes scanning over Taehyung's face.

 

    “Kim Taehyung, right?” Seokjin asked, deep voice sending shivers down Taehyung’s spine.

 

    Taehyung blinked for a moment, completely shut down by Seokjin’s presence, before he heard snickering behind him and quickly shook his head and answered, “Ah, yeah! That’s me.”

 

    Jin nodded subtly before frowning slightly, “Watch where you’re going.”

 

    And suddenly Taehyung’s life felt like it took a tumble down the stairs instead. Taehyung’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped at the utter ignorance of himself by Jin. The older boy had already turned to Hoseok and made some excuse about having to work  and he forgot to say so earlier. Hoseok complained but let his friend go with a sad smile. When the door shut Taehyung was still frozen in hock.

 

    “UH, hyung?” Jungkook poked at Taehyung’s side.

 

    Hoseok turned to the two boys and quirked an eyebrow, “What the heck did you do Taehyung?” Hoseok asked, “I’ve never seen Jin like that before. Have you two met before?”

 

    Taehyung didn't answer.

 

    “YAH! Kim Taehyung , I'm talking to you!” Hoseok half shouted, shoving the boy slightly.

 

    Taehyung broke out of his stupor but still didn't look at either of his friends, “He just ignored me...Like...what?”

 

    “He ok?” Hoseok looked to his brother, thumb pointed in the direction of the blonde.

 

    Jungkook shrugged and made a confused face at Hoseok.

 

    “I think it’s time to go home then, ok Tae?” Hoseok said gently as he grabbed the boy by the shoulders and maneuvered him towards the door, “Put your shoes on bud, I’m walking you home.”

 

---------------------

 

    Taehyung felt like he had been staring at his ceiling for hours. The white surface seemed to set his mind aflame instead of boring it to sleep like he hoped. Taehyung blinked and frowned at his ceiling once more before groaning and rolling around in his bed in a fit of frustration before he settled and held a pillow over his face. Why could he not sleep?

 

    His heart felt hurt while his brain told him he was being ridiculous.  It was logical that Jin wouldn't have any attachment to himself at this point. They had only met maybe twice and never had a true conversation.  Jin probably only knew of him through the Jung brothers or his reputation in school.

 

    “Uhhgg, ” Taehyung moaned, “I have never regretted being myself until now...He probably thinks I'm a weirdo.”

 

    Taehyung whined some more, grabbing his pillow and squishing it to his chest. He would just have to find a way to get Jin to notice him in some other way. When sleep finally caught up with him, it was visions of Kim Seokjin that kept his dreams restless.

 

 

 

 

 

NOTE:

LOL IM NOT DED!!!!!

​Heyo, so I've been working on some other stuffs (and completely neglecting like all my stories but hey, what's new) any whooooo  BTS came back so I did too!

 

 

sorry