Going

A Fool In Love

The rest of break flew by without much struggle.The cold winter weather continued, prompting Taehyung to spend most of it sleeping  and playing video games in the warmth of Jungkook's house (whether the younger was there or not). Eventually though, they had to return to school.

So on a cold, dreary January morning Kim Taehyung found himself walking through the front doors of Bang Si Hyuk hugh school.  

" Please let this be more interesting than last semester," Taehyung silently prayed, hands clasped and waving at the large double doors. Dropping his hands, he took a deep breath before walking through the doors. 

Upon entering the building, the blonde haired sophomore began searching for Jung Jungkook. Taehyung quickly located his younger friend in the east wing of the school.  A group of boys were huddling in front of a set of gaudy official-school-color orange lockers. The young boy was pretty much standing out in the mass of testosterone-gifted soccer players. 

" Yah!  Jungkook," Taehyung yelled as he closed in on the group of boys.

 

"Hey Hyung! Did your parents get back yesterday? " Jungkook asked, pulling away from the group.

" Yeah, and they brought presents for you and your parents from JeiJu," Taehyung shrugged, " but it's good to have them back."

 

"Eh, What about me Tae-ah? " Hoseok suddenly broke from the group to glomp Taehyung.

 

" Ew No." Taehyung cringed, pushing the older off himself, "Only people I like get presents."

 

The older gave Taehyung a scandalized look and was about to retort but was interrupted by the warning bell.

 

A smug Taehyung smiled innocently, "Sorry hyung, I must go to class to receive my commoners education so that one day when I'm making my living in first class you can't say anything about fairness because I had the exact same education as you. I just chose to actually participate in it."

 Jungkook scoffed at the end if Taehyung's sentence and mumbled something along the lines of " That's funny, hyung"

"You're some kind of different aren't you, Kim Taehyung, " Hoseok chuckled depreciatedly rubbed the boy's head affectionately, before turning to his brother,"Yah, Jungkook go to class with Tae-ah before you get stupid or something."

 

"Yeah, yeah hyung,"Jungkook waved his brother of dismissively, "Goin' ta get my edjumacation," the boy joked and waved goodbye to his friends, follow blonde friend down the hallway.

 

Students buzzed around the halls, greeting each other and reminiscing about their break. Some stayed in clumps by lockers or corners, standing outside the door to their classroom or stairwells.  Taehyung and Jungkook followed the flow of students down the hall, then turning to their classroom. Jungkook (having been a good student in middle school and excelling in subjects like math and science) shared most of his classes with Taehyung. Their shared first period was math, more specifically, geometry. 

 

 The boys entered the classroom,  bowing a greeting to their teacher,  before walking to their seats in the back. Taehyung immediately slumped down in his desk, face pressed against the table top, ready to sleep. Jungkook laughed at his hyung and (being the popular, friendly ball of energy he is) sat on top of his desk and talked animatedly with his classmates. One particular conversation happened to perk Taehyung's intrest. 

 

"Hey Jungkook,  you're trying out for the soccer team right?" One of the sophomores asked.

 

"Yeah, you were great last year. Best on the team," A freshman added with enthusiasm. 

 

"Definitely, but I have to make it through conditioning first, tryouts won't be until February. " Jungkook happily answered.

"What's conditioning?" Taehyung murmured,  shifting so that he faced Jungkook with a cheek still pressed on the desk. 

 

"Just workouts and stuff.It's every day after school, I think, " Jungkook answered.

 

"Wait, yo-" Taehyung sat up, but before he could continue speaking he was interrupted by the late bell.

 

The teacher then stood up and called the class' attention (and told Jungkook to get off his desk and sit like a normal person). Once the lesson began Jungkook looked to his side and gave Taehyung an imploring  and confused look. The older gave him a tight lipped smile and mouthed 'After class' before seemingly going back to sleep on the desk.

 

However, Taehyung was not asleep. He was too busy thinking about Jungkook's statement "everyday afterschool". Under normal circumstances Taehyung wouldn't have cared. Under normal circumstances,  he wouldn't have cared much about anything.  However,ever since middle school either Jungkook or Hoseok would walk home with him everyday. Not that he couldn't take care of himself, and nor was it it dangerous.  After all he only had to walk to the bus station then get off and go through his neighbor hood (which was pretty much as dangerous as a pillow). Yet, his parents were rather protective. They weren't always around to make sure Taehyung got home safely and they cared deeply for their son. They even offered to give Taehyung his own chauffeur, to which the boy vehemently refused (something along the lines of 'That's totally not cool'). So the deal with the Jung brothers was set up, but with both brothers starting soccer, problems might arise. 

 With those thoughts swirling through his head, Taehyung didn't realize that he actually had fallen asleep. 

After what had seemed to be an eternity,  the bell finally rang, waking Taehyung from his slumber. Students filed noisily out of the room while their teacher shoutrd last minute homework assignment after them.

 

"Hyung. Yah. Tae-hyung, get up,"Jungkook shook his friend's shoulder, "Hyung the bell rang."

 

Taehyung stirred, cringing at the stiffness in his face and neck,"Yeah, yeah"He yawned, "I'm awake..."

 Jungkook laughed and rolled his eyes. He grabbed the elder by the arm and pulled him out of the classroom to their next class, Taehyung too muddled to think about his earlier concerns.

 

<><><><><><><<<>><><><><><><><<><<><<><>><><<<<><<<<<<<><>>><*Whispers page break *

By the time lunch rolled around Taehyung had remembered everything in full and the emoti ok n came back at full force. As they sat down at their usual luck table, he found that he couldn't keep it in.

 

"Hey, baby giant,"Taehyung taunted from across the table, unable to hide the displeasure in his voice. 

 

" Which one?"Jimin, who coincidentally decided to sit with them, asked pointing out the two tallest of their group. 

 

"Go away Jimin. Why are you even over here?" Taehyung spat, "Just go dance your way over to the table of highschool hunks that labour over their muscles everyday after school."

 

"Actually, that's just Jimin hyung," Yugyeom, the tallest (only one succeeding Jungkook's height) supplied, "And maybe Jackson-hyung too."

 

"Whatever, "Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Jungkook, we need to speak."

 

"We are speaking hyung," Jungkook smiled jokingly.

This received a high pitched laugh from Jimin as well as a guide hug that left Jungkook blushing.

 

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at  the reaction but decided not to mention it( out of the kindness of his heart, too).

"When do you start your shampooing thing with soccer?"

 

"It's conditioning, hyung,"Jimin corrected indignantly.

 

"Same difference, "the older quickly dismissed. 

 

"Uh...today?  I don't know. There's a meeting after school to discuss that stuff," Jungkook answered hesitantly, "Why?"

 

Taehyung stared at the younger and answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world,  "Because I need to get home somehow. "

 

"Oh,"Jungkook nodded in realization, "Can't you get your parents to  pick you up or something? Don't you have some kind of driver?"

 

"Oh my god, no!" Taehyung choked on his food,"Do you realize how bad if an idea that is?"

 

"It sounds like a pretty good idea to me," Jimin shrugged and spooned more food into his mouth, "I mean,  whats the point of having all that stuff if you don't use it?"

 

"Yeah hyung. Aren't you supposed to be rich?" Yugyeom asked. 

 

"Yah, that's rude!"Taehyung snapped, "But yes, yes I am."

 

 " So then get someone else to take you home," Jimin deadpanned, "Kookie has to go to the meeting today!"

Jungkook blushed at the sudden nickname. 

" You know what Park Jimin? I'm coming to your little meeting." Taehyung said confidently and nodded as if agreeing with his own decision.

 

"WHAT?" The entire table shouted, gaining the attention of the people around them.  

 

***************************someone help me************************

 

Jimin groaned as he sunk down in an uncomfortable wooden library chair. Sitting behind him with a smug grin was none other than Kim Taehyung.  Jimin could feel and hearTaehyung's foot constantly tapping against his chair. Groaning yet again, Jimin sunk down further into his seat and dropped his arms and head onto the table in front of himself.  Not long after, Jungkook shuffled behind the boy, carefully stepping over Taehyung's feet, and sat beside him with a faint blush dusting his cheeks.

"Hi hyung," Jungkook greeted shyly, poking at the sliver of cheek visible from under his arms.

Jimin mumbled a muffled greeting to the boy while Taehyung snickered in amusement behind him.

"Hyung..." Jungkook started as to scold the older but was interrupted when Hoseok suddenly popped in front of the group." 

"Hey Kook-"the elder abruptly stopped when he saw Taehyung sitting behind Jimin,"Tae...what are you doing here?"

"I'm joining the team hyung," Taehyung replied seriously with a contradicting smile.

Hoseok froze in his spot and gave Taehyung a wary gaze.  The ginger simply smiled and kicked his feet up on the back ofJimin's chair.

"He's here to make Jimin-hyun' s life miserable because he said something that only Tae-ah would find offensive," Jungkook clarified. 

Hoseok breathed a sigh of relief,"Phew, good. That sounds more like him.  I was about to get the Trainor to check him for a concussion. "

" Haha, very funny hyung, " Taehyung stuck his tongue out at the other.

Hoseok shrugged it off and turned to Jimin. Deciding on saying nothing, the older simply ruffled Jimin's hair and left ( abandoning what ever reason that had made him go to their table in the first place).  Not long after Hoseok had reached his seat, the coach stood up and cleared his throat. All the chattering slowly quieted down and the coach smiled. 

" Alright, thank you boys. If you didn't know,  I am coach Choi and I'm very excited to see some new faces around here," the coach started with a smile, then he called two boys up to the front and handed the a stack of papers, "What Seokjin and Yoongi are going to pass out is just a little information about the season and some contact info the school will need..."

Taehyung filtered the man out as one of the boy's passing out papers came near them. It was Seokjin,  Taehyung assumed since he had already met Yoongi. The boy's body looked toned underneath his uniform and his face had a soft glow to it. Taehyung's eyes were drawn to his soft features, plump lips and almond shaped eyes. Sure enough those captivating eyes turned towards him and he froze underneath Seokjin's gaze.

"Oh, hyung," Jimin's voice pulled the other's eyes away and Taehyung broke out of his stupor.

" He's not joining the team," Jimin continued.

It was only then had Taehyung realized that Seokjin had come over to pass out papers and had been, in fact, holding out a small packet for Taehyung to take for the past 3 minutes (while Taehyung was planning a wedding in his mind).Seokjin's eyes flitted over to Taehyung before he turned to another table. 

"A-ah, wait!" Taehyung burst out, notexactly knowing why.

Seokjin turned around,  eyebrows arched in the most graceful way that could still be considered manly (in Taehyung's head at least). Jimin and Jungkook looked on with confusion. 

" I...uh, I am. Joining, uh...yeah..."

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Omg what have I done...idk what to say about this excuse fore a chapter... it's probably terrible.  I have been so stressed and haven't had any time on my hands and I just want to go crawl in a hole and cry.  I'm probably on the verge of an anxiety attack...ugh...so yeah. Some sweet reader pmed me and asked when I would update so thus is for you. Sorry I can't remember your name and am honestly too exhausted to go look right now.  I'm kinda Just ranting by I kinda need this so excuse me for a moment and if you actually read this....thank you you are a kind person...

 

So...Jin is here now....sorry this is gross.... 

 

 

 

 

Bye now. ...like 2000 words... be happy

 

It got real cliche there at the end....