Journey in Gaia 07

The Rebirth of Exo Planet

 

“So, you’ve been together for 3 years?”

 

Yixing asked the muscular boy named Dongjun that seemed to be the teenagers' leader.

 

“Yes. Our parents mostly were taken away, but Kyungsoo’s parents were dead.”

 

All of them was just in silence, deep in their own thought.

 

“Anyone of you who can use your element?”

 

Minseok asked the boy.

 

The boy just shook his head.

 

“Some of us managed to do it if we were in pinch, but normally we can’t.”

 

The boy held his breath when Yixing put some medicine on his shoulder. There’s some untreatened scratches on the boy’s shoulder.

 

“If we’re in pinch, I, Baro, Hyunsik, Amber, and specially Kyungsoo somehow managed to use our element to help us runaway. Kyungsoo has the sense to manipulate the earth better than us. We’ve just run away from Pyroglea soldiers because we need a new hideaway since our previous one was too poluted, so Kyungsoo used a lot of his power to make our way easier. That’s why he’s not in a good condition now. Chunji, Daehyun, and Luna still clueless about our power, but they have a good sense to use their physical ability.”

 

The Aquamarine and the healer just nodded their head.

 

“So, there’s noone of you have spirit guardian.”

 

The boy just shook his head.

 

“Now just take a rest for a while. I’m finishing treating your wounds. I still have to check all of your friends to make sure the medicine works perfectly.”

 

The boy made sure all of his friends were sleeping before he took some rest for himself.

 

“Thank you.”

 

The healer just patted the boy’s head and moved to check all the teenagers around to make sure all of their wounds had been treated well.

 

After making sure everyone in their deep slumber, Suho and Minseok discussed something serious.

 

“No. We can’t take them all with us.”

 

Suho knew Minseok was right. Having 8 more powerless people would surely be impossible to continue their journey. But he just couldn’t help it, he needed to do something to help them.

 

“But we can’t just left them.”

 

Minseok just sighed. He had been warned that Suho’s trait to care of others could be difficult for them. This was just one of the difficult thing for being care for others in the situation like this.

 

“Suho, we know nothing of earth power, so we can’t help them to sharpen their ability. Even though hardships came in their life, they managed to survive all of this time. I’m sure they will manage to survive later.”

 

Suho tried to argue.

 

“The basic principal of manipulating nature will just be the same, no matter what of their element is. I can manipulating water no matter what kind of that water form. Their element must be similar.”

 

Minseok sighed again.

 

“Fine. Do it as what you like to. I’m out of this.”

 

Minseok then went to help the healer to prepare some medicine. Suho just relieved that Minseok let him do what he wanted to do. To teach the Gaian teenagers how to sharpen their sense might be hard since the different element they possesed, but it should be had the same basic principal.

 

Suho went to check the teenagers. He just couldn’t help it since they’re all younger than him. He specially had a strange feeling for the boy named Kyungsoo since he somehow had a similar fate as himself, both losing their parents because Pyroglea attack.

 

He saw there’s a lot of bruises on Kyungsoo’s body. The boy clearly was a fighter, but still inexperienced since usually every warrior started their training at the age of 17. The war shattered it all. Even in the Aquamarine after the war, they were all be trained at such a young age when usually they were still in school, learning many things and try to get used to with their element. All of these teenagers must be trained their ability with noone to guide them.

 

I’ll help you all no matter what. The way of manipulating nature surely different for each nation, but I’m sure the key of manipulating nature will be the same no matter what element it was. To be able to manipulating the nature, one must have the sense of the element they're resonating with. I’m sure there must be a way to sharpen your ability. 

 

Note:

I don't really know Kyungsoo's idol friends that much, so I just take 92-93 line idols. As you can see, I take Amber and Luna from f(x), Dongjun from ZE:A, Hyunsik from BtoB, Baro from B1A4, Chunji from Teen Top, Daehyun from BAP as supporting cast. Later I will probably do the same if the story need more of supporting casts in it. In the story, the new characters are younger than Suho (around 15-16 years old).