Journey in Gaia 05

The Rebirth of Exo Planet
 

“What are you doing?”

 

Suho asked Yixing curiously when he saw the healer was packing some herbs bottles in to a big backpack.

 

“I’m preparing my herbs.”

 

Suho was a bit taken back.

 

“I know, but what’s that for?”

 

Yixing kept packing his herbs without looked at Suho.

 

“I’ll be your tour guide. So I need to take some herbs with me to heal people in our journey.”

 

Suho looked at Minseok with a confused look, but Minseok just nodded his head.

 

“Well, since we don’t know Gaia, why don’t bring someone who know Gaia to lead our way?”

 

Suho just scratched his head with Minseok’s answer. It’s not wrong, but somehow it didn’t feel right. He didn’t want another person to take the same responsibility as it’s their special duty as Aquamarine guardian.

 

“Don’t think that much. I’ll be okay. I won’t die, I can heal you, I can heal people and I can be your tour guide. You got more advantages, right?”

 

Suho finally surrender and just let the healer did what he wanted to do.

 

After a while, Yixing finally managed to finish his packed full with herbs.

 

“How do you carry that heavy things?”

 

Suho asked the healer when he saw a huge back-pack full with herbs bottles and tools for make some medicine.

 

“Just carry it on my back?”

 

Suho gave a disapprove look to the healer.

 

“Let’s safe it inside Genbu.”

 

Yixing raised his eyebrow. Minseok just gave him an assure look. Suho then summoned his spirit guardian.

 

Spirit Guardian!

The one who guard and guide me!

Bless me with the power thou posses!

Genbu!

 

The giant Black Turtle made Yixing surprised. He amazed with how huge the spirit guardian was.

 

Genbu made a hiss sound before opened its shell. There’s suddenly stairs appeared to get inside its body. Suho then gave a sign for them to bring the herbs back-pack inside Genbu. The three of them managed to bring the heavy back-pack.

 

When being inside Genbu’s body, Yixing felt something warm.

 

“Your spirit guardian has a kind of healing power.”

 

Suho looked at the healer. “Really?”

 

Yixing nodded his head. “As a healer myself, I can feel its power since it’s resonating with mine.”

 

Suho just nodded his head. “Maybe that’s why I feel being recharge when I get inside Genbu’s body. And what’s more interesting is Genbu don’t take my energy everytime I summon it.”

 

After finishing the healer’s herbs pack, they wnet to the top of waterfall to see the effect from Oceanus Rain. As they reached to the top, they could feel the fresh air suddenly run through their lungs. It’s totally different with the dusty air when the Aquamarine first stepped on Gaia yesterday. The grass grew so quick and covered the ex-mining area. Some bugs also started to spread seeds through the area that had been poured by the Oceanus Rain.

 

“The rain seemed work its best.” Yixing said.

 

Suho and Minseok still in awed when a couple of butterflies fly around them.

 

“It’s so pretty.”

 

Yixing smiled widely when he saw the 2 Aquamarine warriors still in their awe expression. He decided to summon his spirit guardian to show them another beautiful thing.

 

Spirit Guardian!

The one who guard and guide me!

Bless me with the power thou posses!

Iram!

 

Suho and Minseok turned their head to the healer and saw the Unicorn spirit guardian in front of them.

 

“I don’t know if it has a very long horn.” Suho pointed out the sacred horn the Unicorn posses.

 

“When Iram doesn’t use its power to heal, it won’t show up.”

 

“Why do you summon Iram?”

 

Yixing winked his right eyes. “Let’s see.”

 

The one who guard and guide me

Spread the Pure Rainbow

Strengthen the Survivor

Iram!

 

The Unicorn snorted before showing its wing and fly through the sky spreading something that look like a rainbow light from its tail.

 

The Aquamarine warriors were in awe again when they saw some flowers suddenly blooming. The seeds suddenly grew and showing some sprouts.

 

“What’s happen?”

 

Oceanus Rain has power to heal and purify a destroyed nature. I fused it with my Sorcerer Stone liquid that has power to bring life. Iram finish it with the Pure Rainbow that has power to strengthen the newly grown seeds. So, basically all of them complementing each other. This is only the begining. Just one day and it starts to green again around here. In a week, the big tree will grow and bigger animal will be back.”

 

The Aquamarine warriors nodded their head, finally understood that this healer was quite powerful in his own way and his knowledge about all of the ritual was even beyond Minseok’s informations.

 

“So, where are we going to head?” Suho asked.

 

The Aquamarine warriors looked at Yixing who had a mysterious smile drawn in to his face.

 

“Let’s head to Kaguya Forest!”

 

Seeing how clueless the Aquamarine warriors were, Yixing quickly explained.

 

“That’s the sacred place for Gaia where the the holy tree, Yggdrasil, and the holy waterspring, Lake Titicaca, located. The streams from Lake Titicaca will purify the rest of all Gaia’s river after getting the Oceanus Rain.”

 

The Aquamarine warriors seemed finally understand even though they didn’t really get it all as they nodded their head. They just had to believe their new friend because he was the one who knew Gaia and how things work better here.

 

“Then let’s head to Kaguya Forest!”

 

Note:

Forget to explain some name.

Kaguya Forest : I take it from the tale of Princess Kaguya (Japan folks), as you may guess the forest is surrounded by bamboos. 

Yggdrasil : I take it from Norse mythology, in this story Yggdrasil is a huge tree, a holy tree for Gaia people, its root spread all over below Gaia.

Lake Titicaca : I take from the real lake, located at the border of Peru and Bolivia, it is said that the lake was a sacred place for Inca. In this story Lake Titicaca is a large lake/waterspring, a holy waterspring for Gaia as it's flowing through all of Gaia.