Journey in Gaia 04

The Rebirth of Exo Planet

Just by seeing how the ritual process started, the Rain Dance was really a sacred ceremony. Suho moved his body quite elegantly through Odin Shappire guidance. The water stream through the waterfall started to be clean. The blackish water turned clear. The mist started to follow Suho’s movement. The clouds became darker and finally started to pour the purify water from the sky.

 

Yixing smiled widely as the Oceanus Rain started to touch his skin. Minseok amazed that the rain water really bring life energy. Even though his stomach was empty since he started the journey with Suho, he didn’t feel hungry at all. Being inside Genbu’s shell and being showered by this sacred rain really gave him more energy.

 

“Ah~ This surely will give life through the damaged soil!”

 

Yixing laughed happily. Minseok couldn’t help but smile. They finally able to fulfill their first task quite well.

 

After 15 minutes, Suho’s movement became weaker. The rain slowly stopped pouring. Suho’s body then suddenly lifted through the air and he stopped moving. His body then slowly fell to the land.

 

Minseok and Yixing quickly rushed to Suho. The healer checked Suho’s breath.

 

“Don’t worry. He’s just tired. Performing Rain Dance for the first time quite drain his energy. Let’s bring them to the cave. Let’s have bonfire and I’ll transfer my energy to him.”

 

Minseok and Yixing brought Suho back into the cave. After made Suho lay down, Minseok started to gather some woods which Yiximg had saved inside the cave and lit the fire while the healer transfered his energy to Suho.

 

It’s not that long until the pale warrior started to glow again. Minseok and Yixing were so relieved.

 

“You should be take a rest too. It’s been a long way for you to get in Gaia. I’ll make some medicine to energize him.”

 

Minseok shook his head.

 

“I actually not that tired. Being inside Genbu, Suho’s spirit guardian, we’re getting recharge instead. And the water from Oceanus Rain was doing the same.”

 

Yixing just nodded his head.

 

“Okay. You can guard this place while Suho’s sleeping. If you got sleepy, don’t worry to get some sleep. This area actually safe. The Mother Earth gave me a special treat, so this place is unknown if I don’t give my permission.”

 

Yixing then moved to his fireplace, started to gather some herbs bottles and mixing them into the silver pot. Minseok could only watched the healer make the medicine. It was his first time to watch the process of making a medicine.

 

When Yixing still busy stirring the liquid, Minseok suddenly asked him about Sorcerer Stone.

 

“What exactly Sorcerer Stone is?”

 

Yixing still stirring his medicine when he answered Minseok’s question.

 

Sorcerer Stone? It’s a mythical stone I got through alchemy. Since I awoke my spirit guardian, The Mother Earth guided me to get know the secret of life. I can safely say that Sorcerer Stone is the real thing to give an immortal life to the one who drink the liquid that Sorcerer Stone produced. People thought it was my blood, but no. It’s the liquid of Sorcerer Stone who is able to.”

 

“Why do people want to get an immortal life?”

 

Yixing stopped stirring and gave Minseok a mysterious smile.

 

“You’re quite something, you know.”

 

Minseok still didn’t get what the healer meant.

 

“An immortal life, how can I make this simple, hmmm... Let’s just say people is afraid to face the death. How about it?”

 

Minseok still didn’t move from his frozen expression.

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll try to answer that.”

 

Yixing was pouring some herbs into the boiling pot before continuing his answer.

 

“For people who never taste the immortality, it’s a huge temptation if they have an immortal life. What they didn’t know is, an immortal life was not that great as it heard.”

 

Before continuing his story, Yixing threw some herbs again to the boiling pot.

 

“Have you experience love?”

 

Minseok flustered a bit. He never felt that thing called love.

 

“Judging from your reaction, I bet you haven’t. Good for you. Just remember not to rush anything.”

 

Minseok was actually enjoying the conversation. It’s been a while he had a good quality discussion.

 

“Have you?”

 

Yixing looked at the curious boy, laughing a little bit.

 

“I have. Do you think I spent this 2500 years or so with nothing?”

 

Minseok seemed to forget that the healer was actually way too older for him.

 

“Then what did you do?”

 

Yixing started to smile bitterly.

 

“I couldn’t do anything.”

 

“Why?”

 

Yixing took a breath for a while.

 

“I’ve been trapped for this 17 year old body. I can’t grow older. Human, no matter who they are, naturally will grow older and dying and then a newborn will come and so on and so on. I can’t do that.”

 

Minseok was still curious.

 

“Why?”

 

Minseok looked at Minseok’s eyes.

 

“How do you feel when your lover was being the 17 years old boy while you’re getting older and dying? How do you feel when your body never get any change while your lover grow old and dying and left you alone?”

 

Minseok felt a bit pain inside his heart.

 

“That’s why I learn not to fall in love. I’m too old for that despite my look which constanly being as a 17 years old boy no matter what.”

 

Silence came to them. Yixing got a flashback of his life while Minseok thinking about Yixing’s experiences.

 

The sun suddenly brighten up on the east sky. It’s morning already. Suho started to awake. Minseok came to Suho and help him to sit comfortably.

 

“What’s happened?”

 

“You lost your conscious when the ritual ended. Yixing said that your body was drained out since it’s your first time to do the ritual.”

 

Suho just yawned widely.

 

“That’s why I feel so light.”

 

“Here, drink this medicine.”

 

Yixing came and brought the medicine he had prepared. The hot steam from the boiling liquid indicated that the medicine was still way too hot.

 

“I’ll cooling it down a bit. We don’t want Suho to get his mouth burn, right?”

 

A hearty laugh from Suho made Yixing and Minseok smile. They finally over about their discussion about life.

 

Note:

Done showing up all of my drafts! Thanks for your support :D