Journey in Gaia 08

The Rebirth of Exo Planet

 

The dawn came quickly and Suho decided to do the ritual of Oceanus Rain despite there’s no waterspring around except the small pool. Yixing agreed with it since the rain would purify the soil around them and that surely would help the teenagers to recharge their power since they couldn’t find any food source nearby.

 

The sun wasn’t shine yet when Suho started to do the ritual. It was Yixing’s advise that he should do the ritual when the sun wasn’t shine since doing it while the sun shine brightly would bring some suspicious because the rain only covered like 100 metres around.

 

Some teenagers got awake when they felt their power suddenly recharge. They got to see how Suho was doing the Rain Dance.

 

“As you see, we’re in the mission to bring life for Gaia and we’ll head to Zhepyr once we’re done at Kaguya Forest. So, we need your cooperation to keep silent as we can’t get caught by Pyroglea at any moment.”

 

Minseok pointed out his mind directly to the teenagers since he couldn’t let any trouble to disturb their mission.

 

The teenagers just nodded their head as an agreement.

 

Suho managed to hold his consciousness when he finished the ritual 30 minutes later. Doing the ritual for the third time, he felt he was able to gain more power as he didn’t got fainted when he finished the ritual anymore.

 

That time all of the teenagers got awake, so Suho quickly came to them.

 

“I know we come from very different element, but I want you to know that I’m willing to guide you, at least all of you to have more sense of your element.”

 

Yixing was a bit surprised with Suho’s act since he was busy treating the teenagers when Suho and Minseok had a conversation last night. The teenagers also seemed surprise, but they were all excited since it was their first time to get a warrior to train them.

 

“In manipulating water, the Aquamarine have their own sense how to communiacte with the water, so we can manipulate it freely. As you know, Minseok has more sense in manipulating ice or change the liquid into any shape of ice, while I have more sense in manipulating water and change it to any shape of water. I believe, to be able to manipulate earth will be the same.”

 

Seeing how serious Suho was, Yixing stepped in the conversation.

 

“Before that, I have to told you some old story. So, sit down and hear my story.”

 

Exo planet, since the beginning, has 4 main area which is now known as Pyroglea, Aquamarine, Gaia, and Zhepyr. The planet has a cycle. Pyroglea will never win Aquamarine but will absolutely win against Zhepyr. Aquamarine will never win Gaia but will absolutely win against Pyroglea. Gaia will never win Zhepyr but will absolutely win against Aquamarine. Zhepyr will never win Pyroglea but will absolutely win against Gaia. That is an absolute law. Fire will never win against water. Water will never win against earth. Earth will never win against wind. Wind will never win against fire.

 

But there’s a time when fire will win against water, when water will win against earth, when earth will win against wind, when wind will win against fire. Our spirit guardian is the key of it.

 

As far as I know, there are 4 pilars that hold Exo Planet. One pilar come from Pyroglea, one pilar come from Gaia, and one pilar come from Zhepyr. Each pilar has one strongest pirit guardian who share equivalent power, while an ordinary spirirt guardian will not have any chance to come close to their power. Well, unless it’s the human shape spirit guardian who had been known as a rare special spirit guardian which only few who managed to awake them until now.

 

As long as I live, I only know one pilar which unfortunately came from Pyroglea. His spirit guardian actually quite a curse for him since he shared a bit similar fate as me. Houou, The Red Flame Bird, made anyone who managed to awake the spirit guardian have an eternal life. When he’s dying, he will reborn from his ashes. At the positive side, I never saw him fight for Pyroglea. So I assume, he’s in our side or he didn’t stand at any side at all.

 

And I just found something interesting that an Aquamarine actually had awaken one of the strongest pilar which is equal to Houou. It’s no other than Suho, our dearest friend, who managed to awake Genbu, The Black Turtle.

 

All of the teenagers looked at Suho with such a surprise look since Suho didn’t look as strong as the healer describe. Even Suho himself was surprised because he didn’t think that Genbu was that powerful even though he knew noone was able to penetrate Genbu’s barrier shield yet. Minseok just nodded his head since he knew it all from the start.

                                

Each nation have their unique way to be able to manipulate their element. Aquamarine and Zhepyr, who actually have an equivalent power, have the key on their smooth movement to manipulate their element. Pyroglea and Gaia, who also have an equivalent power, have the key on their strong movement to manipulate their element. Gaia’s lost mostly because Pyroglea have an advance technology who helped them to win over Gaia. Aquamarine was the only one who survived the war despite losing a lot of warriors because of Pyroglea’s technology. One thing for sure, Pyroglea will not be able to win Aquamarine since their pilar wasn’t giving his hand at the war yet.

 

Just like Suho and Minseok, even though they come from the same nation but they have different way to use their element, each nation actually the same. For Gaia, since our element is earth, there’s a lot of way to express our power. Myself is an example. I come from Gaia but have no sense of manipulating earth at all. My true ability lies on communicating with any life form which gave me the ability to naturally regenerate my cell. That ability made me know any plants, animals, humans, even viruses and bacterias. Add it with my spirit guardian, Iram, The Unicorn, who naturally have a healing power. That’s what made me to be a healer.

 

And you, my Gaia comrades, are no exception. You just haven’t realized what kind of power you may posses. When our friend, Suho, help you to gain your sense, I will watch you closely to see if the potential lies on you.

 

 

Note:

Sorry for the long update, kinda busy with life and my other fic. Thanks for your support for this story :D