II: Cuddling

30-Day SiFany Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, can you not leave?" His smile went from ear to ear hearing Tiffany speak those words in her most convincing demeanor. Her small arms were hugging his body tight like she wouldn't let go of him any time soon. Someone was being tad clingy today. 

"Baby, we have talked about this right?" Siwon turned and met her eyes. She was sulking at the fact that her boyfriend just got back from a month of filming in China and then he'll fly again the next day to join his band for a concert.

"Why can't I make you stay? When you sulk on me for being away too much I always stay for you. Hmp." She soiled trying to pull her angry face at him, but it was all too cute that made Siwon chuckle.

"Babe, it's for us. Of course I'm working for our future. Oppa can't get you a pretty house and a elegant ring for our wedding if I don't work." He giggled cutely by just imagining her and him at their own wedding ceremony. The latter replied by clinging onto him tighter as they sat on the sofa.

"That's not it." She breathed. Siwon raised his arm and let her lean her head on his broad chest. She warmed herself in his embrace and held his hand on the other.

"My baby is so clingy today." His grip grew tighter on her that she liked very much. They sat there in silence. Saving the short moment they have for each other. Tiffany leaned back more and rested half of her body on Siwon's. She didn't want to argue with him anymore but she misses him much and really wanted to have some quality time with him.

Siwon also sat there hugging her small frame. His nose nuzzling into her soft locks, inhaling her scent of flowers. If he could only freeze this moment he would, but right now all he could do is to remember how she feels when she leans back on him close. Too close to hear the beating of his own heart.

His fingers clipped her hair on the back of her ears. Kissing the top of her head, he whispers an almost inaudible I love you to her but the silence made it like it was the loudest thing inside that room. Tiffany smiles inwardly. It made her feel a thousand times better, hearing those three words from him and eventuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter