Gaming/watching a movie

30-Day SiFany Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, do we play a game or watch a movie?" Siwon plopped himself on the couch where Tiffany was sitting. It was one of those laid back weekends they we're having. Quite a luxury now since they have separate schedules and have both been equally busy.

"Your call." She smiles sweetly at him.

"Okay, what about we play this video game and then watch a movie? Sounds cool to you?" Siwon asks her and she could only nod. Tiffany saw the sparkle in Siwon's eyes when she got him his most anticipated video game title. He was blabbing it to her months before and Tiffany didn't miss the chance to surprise him and get him his very own video game.

"But I don't know how to play." She sulked cutely. Siwon pulled her to his lap and gave her the controls.

"Of course I'll teach you." He smiled, knowing that his very own girlfriend is interested in learning these things for him.

"You have to select a character first, like which one appeals to you the most." Siwon had his eyes glued to the screen and his hands holding Tiffany's, both grasping the game controller. Tiffany found it sweet actually, this cheap skinship they're having and now Siwon is close to resting his chin on her shoulders she could only get enough.

"Let's see. Hmm." He scans through the game characters one by one.

"How about this one?" He asks Tiffany.

"He looks creepy with those snake eyes." She giggles, describing how the character is appealing to her right now.

"This one. One of my favorites." Siwon shows her a half cyborg guy.

"Um, nah. Too bulky." She declines.

"What about that one? Go back two steps." Tiffany had her eyes on one male character that looked strangely familiar.

"This one? You like this?" Siwon asks her.

"Yes, because it looks like you!" Tiffany then laughs at Siwon's bewildered expression, after which he tried his best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter