I: Holding Hands

30-Day SiFany Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, um. What are we?" His words found uncertainty while meeting her lingering eyes. Siwon's insides trembled as he scooted a bit closer to the girl sitting beside him on the stadium benches.

"I could, um, just so you know I'm not in a rush, you can think it over, I can wa--"

"Yes."

"Huh?" his mouth went agape hearing her one-worded reply. He stared back at her, wanting to justify if he heard her answers right but she just smiled sweetly to herself and tried to avoid his melting stares by looking at some of their juniors rehearsing at the far fetched stage from where they were seated. Tiffany's eyes were glued to the view but her thoughts were with Siwon. She finally said it.

"Don't act like you didn't hear it, silly." She slapped his forelimb teasing for his dumb reaction at her, that little touch sent freeing a zoo inside his system. 

"A-are we?"

"Stop teasing, okay? I'm giving you my yes." Tiffany had the courage to look at his brown orbs that soon were filled with happiness. Soon, he was laughing to himself thinking how funny did he look being clueless of the reply she gave just now.

"Did you hear that Tokyo Dome? Tiffany Hwang is now mine!!" Siwon shouted on the top of his lungs like it was a lifetime achievement. Tiffany can't help but crack up watching him call out what just happened between the two of them. She had to pull him back down to his seat because he was making quite a scene, she's doesn't want an outbrust of the news to their friends and still somewhat shy about it. 

"God, you just made me the happiest guy on Earth right now!" Siwon chortled, with a wide smile painted on his handsome face, of course she was happy too. More than happy to be specific, Siwon was far more than a suitor to her, he was a dear friend and they decided to take it to another view, her lover, and who knows, her future husband so to speak. She's looking at Siwon fist pump in the air when all of a sudden his arms enveloped her small frame.

"Thank you Tiff, I couldn't be any happier being your boyfriend." His hug tightened and it left Tiffany in a daze. Well, maybe she's not yet ready for such skinship like this? They hardly ever sat closer with their elbows rubbing, but she has to get used to it, now that they're exclusively dating.

"To the two lovebirds over there, come on down and lunch is ready guys!" A voice booming from the sound system broke their hug. Tiffany shifted her head over the stage seeing her best friend Taeyeon giggle while holding the microphone. That girl, always teasing them ever since Siwon addressed his feelings for Tiffany. Her eyes sent a mean look as if Taeyeon was to see her violent reaction.

"Let's go?" She nodded but she got taken aback when Siwon grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his. 

"Uhm." 

That was all she can say. She was too stumped for other words, but Siwon didn't hear her small sound of apprehension.

What was it like? Their palms closed together, fingers feeling like the spaces were meant for each other's hands. It was unusual at first, and then Siwon pulling him close to his like she was to run away if he didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter