Chapter 2 "Where Did Faith Brought Me?"

Am I a lovable Girl?

It was a mess, a complete mess. I came to know that all the fuss with the reporters yesterday was because of the special auditions. They picked only two of us. Luckly and unknowly, I was one of them. I never doubted my talents so lowly to the point of thinking I would haver never made it, but I honestly don't know what came through their minds for letting me stay after  my closely messed up audition.

Today was introductions day. We were going to be formally introduced to our sunbaes and companis staff. I had a sliiightly inconvenient, I had my life in the bag I was carrying right now, I don't have a precise place to live right now, buy I dont want to start with the wrong impression. I'll find a place to hide it, maybe I could find the back door misteriously unlocked.

And So I did. It was early in the morning and almost no one in there, so it gave me time to explore around, which was the best decision I made that day. As I walked around, I came to found in the darkness of the most forgotten aisle, a small room with only junk in it. From the looks of the dust, no one has come or will come in the future. Lucky me! Or not?

I went back upstairs where momevement began to feel. So I figure that I should wait... in the waiting room. In there, was another girl with black hair and pretty eyes. I sat next to her, wondering when to introduce myself to make it less uncomfortable.

She turned my way and smiled brightly.

"Hello" I said.

"Hello" she replied. "Oh! Are you the dancing girl?"

"Pardon me?" I had no clue on what she was talking about.

"In the auditions, you were the girl that only danced contemporary"

"You know that type of dance?"

"I love it, its different, more passion"

"Whait a second" I thought it twice "Were you in the auditions that day? Did you get accepted?"

"Yes! Omo, Did you?"

"Yes!" suddenly we start laughing as two old friends, while turning the reception a loud place.

"Its a relief that is you!" she said "You were the only one I felt related in there. I'm Bora"

"Thank you! I'm Doo Ra. Oh, lets stick together, today will be a hard day"

"Surely it will be"

"Excuse me girls?" said the receptionist who had already aproched us.

"Yes" we answered unison.

"You may go to the rehersal hall now"

We looked each other and stood up, kind of in a hurry. When we went inside the room, there were absolutly everyone. All the boys and girls groups under the agency. There were a couple of empty sits in front of the already occupied rodes of chairs. All with staring eyes, intimidating posses. Automatically, we sat in the empty chairs, waiting for something to happened. I turned my way, and there she was, the girl I met in audition day. Her smile was reassuring.

  

She eye smiled at us, we relaxed a little. Just a little.

"We welcome you" beggin saying CEO Hae Yoon "We are AnA" I was quite sourprised, so did Bora. Do they make this kind of greetings for every new trainne? I Don't think so. "You came in, beside for your talent, under special circumstances. We all expect you act and develop accordingly. Now, both of you may present yourselves"

Bora took the courage "Hello. I'm 19 year old, Yoon Bora. I'm full with energy and expect to be the best dancer. Please take care of me!" as she bowed accordingly, I saw in the audiencie a disturbing look, JB from Got7, was strangly looking at me. Then I realized it was my turn.

"Hello, I'm 18 year old, Lee Doo Ra. With great imagination, I hope to meet your expectations, and more". The awkard silence reigned for a few seconds.

"Where are you from?" asked Ra Eum, one of the stars from AnA.

"Me?" I replied mumbling "Depending on why you are asking?" I surprised her, she did not liked it.

"What the... Does it matter?"

"I'm half korean if that's what you're asking. My other half is Colombian."

"And you Bora?"

"I'm Korean Miss, but my family comes from China"

"Interesting."

After everyone else was gone, bora and I stayed silent, somehow, ashamed. They were extremly intimidating, it made us want to cry.

"Cheer up Girls!" said YoungJi "Lets go, I'll give both of you a tour". So we did. She enthusiastically showed us all the rehersing rooms, recording studies, even the roof top, but not the basemant. "And here are the lockers, Oh Look! Your names are already in"

I carefully opened it, sinking into reality that I was in deed, a trainee in AnA entertainment. But what we discovered inside, was not a signed of welcoming, it was garbage, pouring out garbage.

"I don't mind it" I said, trying to calm down the anguished faces of Bora and Youngji. While trying to hold in the tears.

So here is where faith brought me.