7-YAH! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

YAH! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

7:YAH!TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

 

DO was set to go at dawn because he needed to be in a rehearsal for their comeback, he needed to go to the salon for his hair and makeup... and with 12 members, he wanted to arrive early so that he will be the first one finished.

 

When he was in the bathroom washing his face, he saw that there was something weird with his face, at first he couldn't tell what it was... since his eyesight was not very good and he just woke up, he couldn't see that clearly yet. When he rubbed his eyes gently... there he saw in the mirror... his face with one less eye brow.

 

DO stared long and hard in the mirror, trying to feel if his brow was shaved or what? He still felt it there and saw that it was dyed, he released a sigh of relief as he continued washing his face and then he went on to brush his teeth as if nothing happened.

======o=====

 

PD: you looked calm

DO: I thought it looked good... whatever Noona did, it can still be fixed, instead of shaving it, which relieved me.

 

======o=====

 

What happened after that was beyond Bom's comprehension, what she thought would be such a funny prank on her husband, became a hot topic. Her husband became famous for it, and it became his signature look for their comeback.

KYAAAAAA! DO-OPPA!!! YOU LOOK Y!!!

 

NEW YEAR, NEW CONCEPT... BLACK AND WHITE!!!

 

DO KYUNGSOO HOT TREND FOR 2015, BLACK AND BLONDE STATEMENT

 

"This concept of mine is all thanks to my wonderful wife... Bom-Noona...saranghae!" DO said while making a heart sign like their OVERDOSE dance move while doing an interview backstage in one of the weekend programs EXO were a guest of.

 (just to give you an idea of what it looks like kekekekekeke)

====

At 2NE1's dressing room, while waiting for their concert.

 

"Unnie... Kyungsoo-ssi's concept... I like it! I wonder if I could try it?" CL wondered as she looked at the monitor seeing DO's concept which got CL's approval.

 

"MOLLA!!! Argh!!! Really! He really irritates me!!! Argh!!!" Bom pouted throwing her small PUNGPUNGIE towards the couch.

 

"Kekekekekeke! You seemed agitated!" Dara exclaimed giving Bom her stuffed toy back

 

"I try so hard to see some reaction towards AHJUSSHI, but nothing... even though I dyed his brow blonde... nothing... it didn't bother him... it even became his concept!" Bom stated blowing air on her forehead.

 

"You dyed Kyungsoo-ssi's brow?" Minzy asked in shock looking at her unnie while shaking her head

 

"Neh... but I just used the mascara type of dye, which usually lasts for 24 to 48 hours... but I didn't know it wouldn't wash off that easily on his brow... which lasted for a month already!" Bom uttered feeling a bit guilty

 

"But it was a success... a lot of idols are following his concept... probably not their brows... some dye their hair black and blonde" CL stated which infuriated Bom more.

=========o=======

 

MC1: I heard that they haven't seen each other for a month already since the  eyebrow dyeing incident

MC2: What will happen now?

MC3: I bet they will be awkward with each other!!!

 

======o=====

DO was seen cooking once again, and it is seen that he was preparing a feast!

 

Bom then walked in and was greeted by the savory smell of DO's cooking.

 

"Hmmmmm... what is that wonderful smell?" Bom asked as she sniffed her way towards the kitchen where DO was busying himself with tasting his dishes.

 

"Annyeong Noona!!!" DO greeted waving his hands at her with his brows all black now

 

"Omo! It seems as though they dyed your brow black now." Bom pointed out as DO just smiled

 

"Ah neh... and it was all thanks to you Noona... I always say in our interviews how Noona helped with my concept... I am very much thankful!" DO jested with a bow which made Bom just smile forcefully

 

"Neh!" Bom smiled as she began to set the table, while DO brought the pot containing Kimchi Chigae and steamed CORN, Bom's favorite.

 

"Whoa! You also cooked corn?! Wah!!! Thank you!!!" Bom exclaimed with much excitement.

 

DO took a photo of the food and then of Bom while eating, and then they took a couple shot while eating.

=======

After filling themselves to their heart's content...

 

"Noona, what do you want to do today?" DO asked acting like the good husband, as he played with his handphone, busying himself with something.

 

"Wow! You are asking me now?" Bom exclaimed out of shock as she tried to peek at what DO was doing sitting beside him.

 

"Noona! Look! I changed my profile picture to you! See?" DO showed Bom his phone as she saw what picture DO chose as a picture of her.

 

 

"YAH! DO KYUNGSOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TAKE IT OUT!!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!! YAH!!!!!!!"

 

Bom screamed as she covered herself with DO's pillow while DO laughed at her reaction.

 

"Wae... it shows just how much I love my wife... despite how messy you look like when you eat... I still placed it as my profile picture..." DO reasoned out with his serious expression

=====o====

MC3: it seems as though that has become her famous statement when it comes to DO-ssi!

MC1: DO is one man you do not want to mess with!

MC3: YAH! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

MC2: aigoo!!! These two really!!!

MC3: I thought DO was just being sweet taking a picture of Bom-ssi

MC4: he secretly plots revenge when he is cooking though

======o======

Bom tried to grab DO's phone as she literally was almost hovering over DO and was beginning to show her BOMINATOR skills as DO showed his skills in shielding himself from her.

 

"Change it back! Yah! I am going to get in trouble with Ssabu-nim for that! Unnnnnggggg....AHJUSSHIIIIIIII~~~~" Bom showed her aegyo as she shook her shoulders while whining.

 

"Arasso... arasso... but NOONA... don't you think Ssabu-nim won't watch WGM to see how you eat?" DO uttered as he changed his profile picture back to his face.

 

OMO?!!!!!

=========

 

what do you think will happen next?

 

what made you like this pairing?

 

i never thought i would get a lot of subbies in just a short time

 

komawoyo

 

BOMSOO FIGHTING!!!

 

 

kekekekekekeke

 

show some love

upvote

subscribe

comment down below