6-YAH! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

YAH! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

6-YAH!TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

 

A new day in the household of the NOONA-AHJUSSHI couple, since Bom was so busy and was still preparing for their upcoming concert, she went home late that night and decided to catch some Z’s.

 

When DO arrived carrying with him a bag full of fresh ingredients he planned to cook for the tired wife. But before he began cooking, an idea popped in his head as he grabbed his bag and searched for something, and when he found it, he carefully went up the bedroom and peeked if Bom was still sound asleep.

 

He saw Bom still sleeping and looking so cute hugging her stuffed toy with a pack of bread beside her headboard.

 

“Really… this NOONA… her trainor will have a field day when he sees this… kekekekekeke!! Now… let us start our masterpiece then!” DO stated as he silently clapped his hands together and went on his work on Bom.

=====o=====

MC1: what is he doing so early in the morning?

MC2: a payback for the spicy soup Bom prepared probably?

MC3: aigoo, at this angle, it looks like he is kissing her!

MC4: what is he doing?

MC1: Omo!!! Is this alright for broadcast?

MC3: I could just imagine Bom’s reaction when she sees this!

MC2: OMO! That is hard to take off!

========o======

After doing his masterpiece, DO was satisfied and whistled while he made his way towards the kitchen and began to cook.

 

Bom was awaken by the smell of the cooking DO was making, Bom’s face was itching so she hurriedly went down,

 

“Good morning!” DO initiated the greeting which somehow surprised the still sleepy Bom as she made her way towards the bathroom.

 

A few seconds later…

 

YAH! DO KYUNGSOO!!!

 

YAH!!! YAH!!! YOU NAPPEUN NAMJA!!!

 

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REMOVE THIS?! WE HAVE A SCHEDULE LATER IN THE AFTERNOON!!! YAH!!!

 

What DO wrote on Bom’s sleeping face was BOM <3 DO, from the left side of her temple down to her jawline… it looked like a face painting with DO’s scribble.

 

DO just giggled as he continued with his cooking wen Bom hit him on the back.

 

“Yah! You AHJUSSHI!!! How am I supposed to remove this?!” Bom pointed at her face much DO’s amusement,

 

“I like it! It shows how much you love your husband!!!” DO smiled as he took a spoonful of the soup he was cooking and placed it in front of Bom’s mouth, Bom obliged him as he waited for her reaction.

 

“How is it?” DO asked expecting a praise from her, he saw Bom’s eyes widened

 

“Whoa!!! Ahjusshi!!! This is delicious!!! How am I supposed to keep my diet when my nampyeon cooks this well?” Bom stated with glee forgetting the writing on her face.

 

“Noona, you are on a diet? How come you have a bread wrapper beside the bed?” DO asked inoocently much to Bom’s horror

 

“Yah! Be quiet! Ssabu-nim might see this, he might punish me again! Aigoo!!! Help me remove this after we eat, arasso?” Bom exclaimed covering DO’s mouth with her right hand, DO just stared at her, not shying away from their skinship, “Your mouth is soft.” After saying those words she walked towards the bathroom as she grabbed the wet facial tissue and tried to erase what was written on her face.

 

“What did you use anyway?” Bom asked while she continued to rub her face.

 

“Sharpie. Don’t rub it too hard, your face will get irritated. Use a makeup remover!” DO replied plainly as he began to set the table, Bom scrunched up her brows in confusion as to how her nampyeon knew of this as she continued to stare at him, DO looked back at Bom who was still looking at him questioningly,

 

“Well, try living with 11 playful men, you will find ways to survive and endure… we have done that prank a thousand times before… it always works!!! You are such a heavy sleeper!” DO uttered as he gestured for Bom to sit.

 

After the couple was finished eating and tidying up, DO was seen sitting on the couch with a cotton pad and what seems to be a makeup remover, Bom was seen with her hair wet, it seems as though she just got out of the shower, with her bare face… which was never before seen, until now.

 

“C’mon sit… you don’t want to be late for your schedule…” DO patted the space beside him as he then placed the remover on a piece of pad.

 

Bom sat herself beside DO, facing him the side of her face which he had written on, as she continued to dry her hair with a bath towel.

=====o====

MC1: Omo! When did these two grew comfortable with each other?

MC2: it seems as though they have a love-hate relationship!

MC3: DO-ssi is really a great cook! I want to taste his cooking some day!

MC4:excuse me? Are you a fangirl!

MC3: DO-ssi… I am fan!!!

==========o========

The writing on Bom’s face didn’t come off totally, so she went to their schedule with still a shadow of DO’s writing, which was a challenge to their stylist and makeup artist.

 

2NE1 members were laughing at her because of it, it was a good thing the makeup artist thought on her feet and decided to create a face painting for each member to cover for Bom’s face.

=====o====

DO: we usually use makeup remover to remove the markings on our faces… but it wasn’t the case with Noona though… (pauses for a moment, thinking)… AH!!! We usually use whiteboard marker which comes off easily… I probably used a permanent marker… hehehehehehehe

PD: it seems as though you did it on purpose?

DO: I like having my revenge… this is payback for that “delicious” seaweed soup… that color was really something!

======o=====

DO was left in the house and he was just lounging around watching TV waiting for any updates on 2NE1’s performance, he watched it carefully and laughed at BOm seeing that the makeup noona did a good job in covering up her face.

 

“It’s so fun! Kekekekekeke!!!” DO uttered to himself as he lounged himself on the sofa and slowly fell asleep…

 

Later that night, Bom came home and saw DO sleeping soundly on the couch, hugging his pillow and was scrunched up in his blanket, she tried to poke him, but he didn’t budge… Bom’s eyes sparkled

 

“Time for revenge!!! Kekekekekeke!!!” Bom whispered as she got something in her bag, it looked like mascara and she began doing her wonders on DO’s signature eyebrows…

 

========o======

MC1: aigoo these two are the worst pranksters

MC2: doing those things while they are sleeping

MC3: choding! Choding!!!

MC4: is unnie coloring his brows blonde?

========o=====

Bom was indeed dying DO’s one brow blonde and the other she left alone… so one was black and the other one was blonde. DO looked like he only has a brow on his left eye and none on the right…she took a proofshot and giggled to herself, pointing and laughing at DO’s sweet, innocent sleeping face.

======o=====

PD: you are now being called the CHODING COUPLE

BOM: oh don’t worry… it is just a 24 hour wear dye… it will wear off within 24 hours… let us just hope he does not have a schedule tomorrow… kekekekekekeke!!!

========o====

 

CHODING COUPLE AT IT AGAIN…

 

 

WHEN WILL THIS EVER END?

 

========O=======

 

A SHORT CHAPTER

 

 

kyaaaaahhhh!!! running off now!!!

 

 

 

show some love

 

comment down below

 

 

~lostschoolboy~