Imperfect Perfection 2

Imperfect Perfection

 

Chanyeol had lost more than a couple of nights sleep perfecting his creation. Tweeking at every characteristic he imprints on her computer chip brain, nit picking at every physical trait he mashes together until she looks like the breath taking creature he knew she’d turn out to be.

 

It was all worth it to the exhausted boy. He looked over her scans at least a dozen times questioning over and over again if he should actually put the thing together. Yes, the thing. Chanyeol isn’t delusional. He knew he was basically building a doll that looked like his best friend, that was his biggest moral issue to print the girl out into robot form or to leave her as blueprints on a screen.

 

What pushed Chanyeol over the edge was when Baekhyun called him one night; Chanyeol prayed he had just finished some heavy work out, cause God knows what else made him breath so hard, but damn it all if Chanyeol didn’t get hard just at the sound of his friend panting his name. It was obviously completely uned but he must really not know just how desperate Chanyeol was for him because Chanyeol was about two seconds from to the sound of Baekhyun asking him how work was.

 

The next day Chanyeol swear he wouldn’t put it off anymore. He would build her and have his way with his personal Baekhyun like creation. He had her in one piece but the afternoon but the micro chip was giving him a headache for the longest time, should he include self destruct? How self sufficient should she be? Should he make her a blow up doll of sorts or should she be more like a maid? Chanyeol let the ideas run around his head for hours until he decided he couldn’t wait anymore and downloaded the chip with a promise that he could rework any kinks that may arise later.

 

That’s how he  ended up in bed for the next week, buried inside his ‘girlfriend’ that, to Chanyeol’s surprise, was perfect. Nothing to fix. She was incredible in bed and any time Chanyeol ed her one look in the eyes and he could imagine the boy he always wanted. His heart would beat too much faster whenever he met Baekhee’s eyes. Chanyeol knew it wasn’t terribly classy to name the robot as such but he was about 5 minutes of thought away from just naming her Baekhyun. He sometimes would still call her that when he ed her, force of habit. All those years of touching himself with Baekhyun’s name on his lips obviously didn’t change overnight especially when Baekhee was build to look like the boy.

 

Even though Chanyeol spent his time with a robot that looked like Baekhyun that didn’t mean he missed the boy enough to give up his valuable time… time that is. Remember when Chanyeol was described as a ert? It wasn’t an exaggeration, he had an insane libido that before Baekhee existed forced Chanyeol to go out and spend time with his best friend just to get some sort of material for his alone time that would happen later on but now, Chanyeol had his own and would ignore his friend’s calls.

 

It wasn’t entirely on purpose. Chanyeol hadn’t planned to replace the boy it just turned out that way because he knew if he saw Baekhyun now that he’s having with, basically, his boy double something stupid would come out of his mouth.

 

Baekhyun didn’t give up though. Every day he would call, ‘How was work?’, ‘Did you get that homework done?’, ‘Do you want to take a break? I made lunch.’ Anything and everything to get Chanyeol’s attention but Chanyeol always came back with the same reply of, ‘I’m super busy, maybe we can talk another time.’

 

Baekhyun was an understanding guy so he let it go for almost two weeks before he showed up knocking on Chanyeol’s door, practically pounding, insisting on speaking to the man. Chanyeol, of course, opened the door, not wanting to look like he was upset with the boy or avoiding him in any way. He invited him in for a drink and announced that he had free time that night so they should watch a movie and order in some pizza. Baekhyun looked beyond relieved to hear the offer and any scolding Chanyeol was going to get seemed to be forgotten and that night Chanyeol ed Baekhee harder than ever.

 

Baekhyun showed up again the next day and it was pretty clear Chanyeol was uncomfortable this time. Guilt washed over him knowing Baekhee was once again in just the other room, having been turned off because of the visitor calling ahead of time.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Baekhyun wondered after a long silent dinner. Chanyeol shrugged making Baekhyun frown and wiggle closer to him on the couch, pressing their thighs together playfully. “You’ve been weird Chanyeol. You aren’t going to distract me tonight. Why are you avoiding me?” Baekhyun bores his eyes into Chanyeol’s and the taller boy shifts nervously.

 

“I’m not avoiding you Baekhyun. We just had a lovely dinner and just last night we watched your favorite movies with a cheese pizza if I remember correctly.” He replied sarcastically and Baekhyun rolls his eyes in frustration.

 

“Don’t be an Chanyeol. You know you’ve disappeared for over a week and I miss you.” He pouts crawling into Chanyeol’s lap like a child but Chanyeol almost immediately pushes him off, with wide eyes from both of the boys and a soft blush from Chanyeol they scoot apart and Baekhyun clears his throat. “Tell me what I did? Did you hear something?” Baekhyun wonders in a small voice and Chanyeol shakes his head, heaving a heavy sigh and patting Baekhyun’s shoulder.

 

“You didn’t do anything Baek. I…honestly there have been a lot of changes and I-“

 

“What kind of changes?” Chanyeol eyes he curious boy, ready to blow off the question but Baekhyun’s eyes make his heart race, just like always and he tells the truth on instinct, or as close to the truth as he could get.

 

“I have a girlfriend.” He whispers and notices Baekhyun stiffen beside him and Chanyeol grumbles at his behavior before Baekhyun finally speaks up.

 

“Wow…so that’s it.” He sounded shocked and it grinded on Chanyeol’s nerves and he glares at the small boy.

 

“What I’m too ugly to get a ing girlfriend? I’m too much of a freaky computer geek?” He raises his voice surprising the boy beside him who shakes his head too hard, insistently.

 

No! Of course I would never think something like that Chanyeol!” He pleas and Chanyeol retracts his temper with a small nod letting Baekhyun explain himself. “I just…Why didn’t you tell me?” He whispers and Chanyeol his head in Baekhyun’s direction, rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

 

“We only just got together. It’s really new, I didn’t want anyone getting too excited.” He lies seamlessly and Baekhyun fiddles with his fingers quietly.

 

“What’s her name?” Chanyeol swallows dryly, the name on the tip of his tongue, considering making something up but again, those eyes.

 

“Baekhee.” He admits, trying his best to make it seem almost irrelevant and making it clear the similar names mean nothing to him.

 

“How did you meet?” Baekhyun seems to take the bored tone and goes on and Chanyeol thankfully is quick on his feet and crafts up some believable story on the spot.

 

“At a coffee shop.” He voices.

 

“You don’t  drink coffee.” Baekhyun furrows his brow.

 

“I was stressed over a big project, I’d been staying up for days at a time and needed something to keep me going. So I grabbed something to go. The place was packed so she asked if she could sit with me, we got to talking and I asked if she wanted to stay and talk. We exchanged numbers and went to dinner. It went on from there.” Chanyeol ranted off. He wasn’t sure if his perfect explanation looked suspicious or if he seemed to be completely honest but Baekhyun’s face remained blank and Chanyeol took it as a good sign.

 

“Can I meet her?” He suddenly ask and Chanyeol groans.

 

“This is what I meant by getting too excited. I asked her to be my girlfriend not even a week ago, I don’t want her to get freaked out because I’m getting serious too fast.” Chanyeol drones, sounding rehearsed and Baekhyun’s face falls.

 

“Well…congratulations Chanyeol. I’m really happy for you. I can’t wait to meet her.” If it was up to Chanyeol that day would never come.

 

This is so unedited it's not even funny. I'm really hoping that there aren't too many mistakes but today I just suddenly felt like writing the next chapter and boooo editing is no fun so I'm just posting. I realy hope you all enjoy this chapter though!! we see more erted Chanyeol hehe but he's ignoring the real apple of his eye!!! WHY lol please comment, subscribe, and upvote. I love you guys, hope to post the next and probably final chapter soon! MUAH