Imperfect Perfection 1

Imperfect Perfection

Chanyeol ticked away at his computer in thought, scanning through countless photos of beautiful women and all of their perfect features, carefully scouting his favorites.

 

He was a tech head, one of those kids who spent high school in the computer lab, not bothering to socialize or keep up with the steadily changing fashion and music trends, but that doesn’t mean he ignored girls. No, Chanyeol was a little bastard all through puberty but that didn’t mean anything to the girls he admired. They would never date him. Nobody would, believe that he tried, too many times and was rejected time and time again. ‘You’re not my type.’ ‘You’re out of your league.’ ‘Thank you but I’m sorry.’ Chanyeol’s heard every excuse and it made him come to terms with being what those girls would call a loser. He didn’t make friends either, for the same reason he guessed; they never appealed to him anyway. What good are friends if you can’t them…or at least to a ert like Chanyeol.

 

“Hey Yeol~” Meet Byun Baekhyun…Chanyeol’s friend? Yes, yes. Chanyeol didn’t have them or need them but Baekhyun is different. For some reason he took an interest in Chanyeol back in high school and Chanyeol had taken an interest in him as well. Namely his , and thighs, his finger, hips, eyes, lips. Chanyeol fantasized about shoving him in Baekhyun’s little but Baekhyun would obviously never agree to that and Chanyeol had grown a little too fond of having the small boy around to let him run away like everyone else.

 

Baekhyun is the classic social butterfly. Everyone liked him and wanted to be his friend; he was beautiful and dated a reasonable amount of people, considering his lack of gender preference. Chanyeol was surprised to find out Baekhyun was biual and maybe his hopes got a little high at the thought of boys liking him more than those shallow girls but they all had the same reactions to his confessions and Baekhyun didn’t react to his sudden interest in men; so Chanyeol too it gracefully and made himself comfortable in the friend zone he was doomed to. Friend zone or not, Baekhyun stuck to Chanyeol all the way through high school until now, their junior year of college. Baekhyun was studying photography in the art branch of their school. He would tell Chanyeol that he wants to shoot for fashion magazines and took way too many pictures of his nerdy friend that hung around his dorm, much to Chanyeol’s embarrassment. Baekhyun had a way with a camera, he could make anyone look stunning, even Chanyeol’s pictures looked editorial worthy but Chanyeol thought he’d somehow be, still, a better model.

 

Chanyeol, to no one’s surprise, was studying robotic engineering. Heaven knows what he’ll do with it but he always wanted to start with a little project for himself and his major gave him the tools.

 

“Chanyeol, don’t ignore me!” Baekhyun whines, wrapping his slim arms around Chanyeol’s shoulders and breathing a little too close to the taller boy’s ear.

 

“Baekhyun, what do you want I’m busy.” Chanyeol scoffs, trying to pull away from the warm touch that felt a little too nice.

 

“Busy with what?” He coos against the taller boy’s skin, making goose bumps rise and Chanyeol has to push him away.

 

“Just boring nerd stuff Baek, come on.” He groans making Baekhyun frowns and lean in for a better view of Chanyeol’s screen, covered in women’s legs and hands.

 

“I like your nerd stuff Yeol, come on.” He pauses looking a little more closely, while Chanyeol tries to push him away. “Are you looking at ?” He giggles, teasing his serious friend by suddenly sitting in the boy’s lap to scroll through the screen himself.

 

“Baekhyun!” He chokes on the other’s name when he wiggles in Chanyeol’s lap as if testing if he had any hard evidence of trying to do something erted.

 

“I’m just kidding. You’re always doing this Frankenstein now a days. Your computer class is weird.” He laughs, standing up finally and Chanyeol sighs in relief.

 

“This Frankenstein is my homework Byun.” He scoffs, scrolling back through the images again.

 

“Are you making another Power Point? Hologram?” He wonders and Chanyeol sighs noisily.

 

“It’s not like you care Baekhyun.” He grumbles and Baekhyun’s smile drops.

 

“That’s not true Chanyeol. I think your research is really cool.” He almost whispers and the taller shakes his head in annoyance.

 

“I’m so sure Mr. Popular.” He replies sarcastically and Baekhyun’s jaw drops at his sharp tone but he doesn’t say anything, suddenly excusing himself like he’d never interrupted.

 

Chanyeol clicks his teeth, trying to refocus on his, oh so cool, project but all he can think of is Baekhyun and his pretty hands touching his shoulders, his full thighs brushing Chanyeol’s while he sat his cute little against Chanyeol’s now half hard , his eyes staring down at him and a grin spreads across Chanyeol’s lips. He’s perfect.

 

That’s how Chanyeol got here, with a list of pictures that were definitely not what he had expected to come up with. Baekhyun had become the majority of his robot. Eyes, hands, legs, he couldn’t settle for anyone else after his small friend’s short visit. Chanyeol had never really noticed how much about Baekhyun that he liked. He could look at him all days, which was a big deal for him because he thought for sure his long time idol crush, Sandara, would become almost the entirety of his ideal girl but Baekhyun snuck up in his mind and nothing else has looked right since. Chanyeol may not stand a chance with the real Baekhyun but he could build his own; a Baekhyun that loves him, that is just as as him, and a Baekhyun that is even more beautiful.

 

Sorry it took so long and is still so short…but yeah, here’s the first chapter. I hope it’s cute. Chanyeol’s really dense. Bahahah OMG could Baekhyun have a bigger crush??? Anywaysssss, Chanyeol’s going to build his own Baekhyun…LOOOOOL that’s really funny to me, sorry the whole robot plot has me giddy. I hope you enjoyed this and I hope I can update again soon. Please subscribe, comment, and upvote cuties~ To those of you who have already, thank you so much, you’re perf. <3 I’ll see you soon! Byeeeee