Minnie and his boys

Fat Hippo

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies. PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

 

"Baek honey, can you tone it down a little bit, your little brothers might woke up."

 

"Okay daaaaaad!"

 

"Thanks baby"

 

I don't even know why, but Baekhyun has this huge admiration for Beyonce. Maybe it's because of my own liking for the said artist when I was pregnant with him. Or maybe Baekhyun's just born to like divas like himself.

 

Yes. Baekhyun is my oldest son. That kid was a major headache while growing up. Always the attention seeker, he practically made Luhan cry one night when my poor husband brought the wrong scent of hand sanitizer that Baekhyun requested for. The kid screamed and cried the whole night saying that Luhan is the worst father in the world. Several times he shouted "I SAID LEMON. LEMON! BUT YOU BOUGHT ORANGE. DAD?! IS THAT HARD?! YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE! I WANT LEMOOOOON!". 

 

The night went on like that. The four year old Baekhyun wailing in his room while his poor dad was also crying while saying this mantra "I'm such a bad dad, I'm such a bad dad. He asked for lemon, not orange."

 

The whole thing got resolved the next morning when Luhan showed up with 5 boxes of lemon sanitizer. Complete with the hello kitty keychains that always make Baekhyun squeel in delight.

 

 

Some relatives say that Baek actually got his attitude from me. Well, it's not that I don't want my son to take from me, I just think that I'm more a Junmyeon. Yes. Junmeyon. 

Speaking of my baby munchkins.

 

"Dad goodmorning!"

 

Aaaaaw. How cuuuuute. Junmyeon's hair is a messy tuft and he's currently rubbing his eyes with his fat hands. You see, Junmyeon is the type of kid that doesn't move from his seat unless you tell him, a kid that wouldn't want to watch TV unless his homeworks are done, and a kid who wouldn't ever play Beyonce's song in full blast early in the morning. 

 

The complete opposite of Xi Baekhyun. Yep. That's Xi Junmyeon. 

 

"Hi Baby"

 

Junmyeon stood in front of me and asked for his morning kiss. Everyone in the family is fond of morning kisses.

 

"How was your sleep?"

 

"It was fine, but Dad I dreamed of Einstein last night, he said that I should check how fast light travels in a vacuum. I think it would be fun Daddy! Let's do that, please? Please? please?"

 

My cute little son is a big fan of those nerd guys that he saw from the science channel. I don't find Junmyeon's dream to be weird. Not because he's my son, but because the other day I just heard Baekhyun telling Luhan that he dreamed about Nicki Minaj doing ballet. So yeah. Everything's normal with Jumyeon.

 

"Daddy please please plea-

 

But before I could answer Junmyeon, Baekhyun came down carrying a crying Sehun in his arms.

 

"Dad I came to wake him up, but he's already crying when I reached his room."

 

"Is that so? Come here Sehunnie. Oh why? Why is my Sehunnie crying?"

 

I scooped him from Baekhyun's hold and settled him in my own arms. 

 

"DAAAAAAAAAD. DAAAAAAAAAD. I DREAMED OF DORA SELLING BOOTS TO THE ZOO. NOOOOO"

 

See. Junmyeon's normal. 

 

"Baby that's just a dream. Of course, Dora will never sell his friend. Right Junnie?"

 

"Daddy's right. Don't cry Sehun. Hyung will let you play with my airplane later. Will you like that?" 

 

Just like that Sehun stopped crying and just nodded to his hyung.

 

Junmyeon is really a good big brother. He's like one of those big brothers in the movies, responsible, kind, dependable. Anyone can count on him to take care of Sehun.

 

"I will give you my remaining Miley Cyrus sticker, so you should stop crying already!"

 

Wrong move Xi Baekhyun. With that, Sehun suddenly started crying louder that before. 

 

"NO! NO! I HATE MILEY. MILEY VIRUS! NOOOOO! DADDY NOOOOOO!"

 

"Baby. It's a joke. Just a joke. Right Baekhyun?!"

 

My eyes are literally popping out of their sockets when I gave Baekhyun the do-you-get-me-if-not-you'll-die look.

 

"Yeah. HA. HA. HA. Im just joking Sehun. No one likes Miley in our family! Do you like Miley Junmyeon? No? Daddy doesn't like Miley too. So it's okay Sehun."

 

Baekhyun looks like he ran a mile. He's sweating like crazy and he's talking really fast. He looks so cute. 

 

Thankfully Sehun believed whatever it is that his Hyung is telling him and stopped crying.

 

"Okay, so what do you guys want for breakfast?"

 

"CHOCOLATE CHIP WAFFLES!"

 

My three little boys literally have this big love for those morning delight. Sometimes I even question myself why do I still bother to ask. Seriously, the cashier at the grocery store doesn't even bother to check the number of the ready to cook waffle cartons that we buy. Its a constant 10 box for the whole week. There's this unsolvable mystery wherein the kids asked for seconds during Mondays, Fridays and Sundays, the rest of the week, single serving. Not weird. Just. Just normal. Let's just say cute. 

 

"Okay so chocolate-chip waf-

 

"GOODMORNING EVERYONE. LET'S TRY CATSUP AND WAFFLES TODAAAAAY"

 

If you find my three kids weird, no I mean cute, well...

 

Xi Yixing. The youngest in the family. Without any doubt, I can proclaim that he's the cuteeeeeeest in the family. Not that anyone can argue with that. He has the deepest dimples in the world seriously. I even asked Luhan if he poked Yixing's cheeks with a ballpen when everyone's asleep. 

 

Because of Yixing, sometimes I asked myself if we did something wrong as parents. Anyway everyone still thinks that Yixing is cute and all. Just like the other day, when I was not around because Luhan needs someone to welcome his new business partners but at the same time he needs to go to Beijing for a meeting, I left Yixing in the daycare while the other kids are at school. 

 

I thought everthing was doing fine since Yixing is a calm and sweet young boy, but then I received a phone call from the head personnel of the daycare. She was really warm and polite in the beginning of the call, but then I was really surprised when she started weeping. 

 

"Is everything alright with Yixing?"

 

"Sir your son is a very very adorable boy. But. But. But- please just go here and get him because. because. ALLTHEOTHERKIDSARESTARTINGTOBELIEVETHATTHEIRTOESAREALIVEANDWEARINGSOCKSWILLKILLTHEMANDTHATEATINGBEANSPROUTSWILLLEADTOHAVINGSTEMSGROWINGINSIDEYOUREAR-

 

"Okay I'm coming over."

 

Thus the Yixing's last visit to the daycare.

 

"Daaaad. Daaaad. Where's Appa?"

 

"Yes Daddy. I haven't seen Appa since I came down."

 

"Sehunnie wants to see Appa, Daddyyyyy"

 

"Did Appa become an astronaut Daddy?"

 

Where exactly is Luhan? 

- - - -

 

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG HUHU ANOTHER SORRY FOR GIVING YOU A SHORT AND LAME UPDATE HUHU Don't worry this is just an introduction of the boys~ Please do enjoy and excuse ne for this failed attempt to comedy ♥♥♥