Minnie is the fat hippo

Fat Hippo

"If I were a booooooooy, I think I would understand~"


Wow. Rihanna's song really makes me happy lately. Atleast it makes my morning sickness more bearable. 

Yes. I'm pregnant. Kim Minseok. Pregnant at the age of 24. Six months pregnant to be exact.

Downing the last spoonful of the chocolate ice cream I've been engulfing since this morning, I wiped the choco smudges on my mouth. Turning to the person staring at me like I'm the most precious thing in his life. 

Psh. I know better. He probably thinks I'm a pig who can't control the amount of things that I put in my mouth. This deceiving bastard. 

"Min, what's with the frown early in the morning? I already gave you the ice cream you want, do you want anything else baby?"

I was so occupied with my thoughts that I did notice that the devil is already bwside me and hugging me.


DO I LOOK LIKE A PILLOW?!

"Luhan get off. Why are you suddenly hugging me?!"

"Minnie why are you being so mean huh?"

With a pout on his stupid lips, the devil gave me this look of a kicked puppy. 

That will never work on me. No. Not at all. Never. I swear. I'll die first, before that happens. 

"Baby. Baby. My love."

Still, I refuse to spare the devil a look. I'm giving all my best so that his demonic power will not affect me. 

WHEN I SAY NEVER, NEVER!

"FINE! THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT I WILL GO TO WORK NOW. OH I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE I'LL GO AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WOULD NOT IGNORE ME. SHOULD I DO THAT HUH MINSEOK?!"

Fine. The devil is really scary. He's eyes suddenly became so big and rounded. The veins on his neck became evident. 

Damn my husband is hot.

"Luhannie baby I'm sorry"

I pouted my lips so much that I think a duck will be ashamed of itself. I stood up and hugged the back of my furious husband.

"Honey I'm sorry. It's just that I feel that I'm so fat and unwanted. It's like you're givibg me all the food I want so that I will get fatter and eventually when I'm so fat you will leave me and let me float in the Han river. LUHAAAAAAAAN DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEE"

I felt that the devil shifted and faced me. He held my face with his soft hands. 

Curse this devil for havung a perfect set of hands.

His face is void of any emotion. He jsut stared into my eyes. 

"Luhan. If you're gonna leave me, please just let my parents know first, I think I can't tell them myself that my husband can't take my fatness anymore. Please. If you will leave, I think I'll probably understand but give me atleast a month to move on. Don't worry I'll let our baby know that it's my fault that you left us. Being a pig and eating everything in the fridge."

At the end of my speech, I can feel tears in my cheeks. The devil is still silent. Just wiping my cheeks with his fingers and staring me in the eyes.

"LUHAN CAN YOU PLEASE SAY SOMETHING?!"

"Are you done speaking?"


WHAT?! That's all? He did not even convince me that he still love me. Where is the man that I love?! WHERE?!

"LUHANIHATEYOUDON'TLOVEMEANYMOREOMGYOUJUSTUSEDMEANDLEAVEMEBROKENHEARTEDWHILELOOKINGLIKEABLOATEDHIPPOWHYWHYWHYWHY-

Suddenly I felt the devil's lips on me. I was suprised at first but then the kiss was persistent that I was not able to resist. Eventually I closed my eyes and let Luhan kiss me like there's no tomorrow. Like any kiss that we shared, my stomach is still invaded by imaginary butterflies, my heart beat raced like it's beating all the beats that it can beat for a life time. 

Just like everytime he kiss me, I was left breathless and dazed when he pulled out. 

"Glad that made you stop."

The devil looked at me pointedly. I was supposed to snap back at him for making such an ungalant move, but he suddenly grabbed me and hugged so tight that my baby bump is pressed on his abs.

WOW LUHAN'S ABS IS NOT A JOKE. 

He pressed my head on his shoulder. He was silent for a minute. I don't know what the hell is happening but my heart beat is not yet returning to normal. 

Luhan is just my hair, not speaking a word. I can feel hot breath in my ears. I can't take his anymore.

"Luhan-"

"Minseok, do you still remember my wedding vow to you?"

"What? Why do you-

"Just tell me. Do you still remember?"

OF COURSE YOU IDIOT HOW CAN I FORGET OUR VOWS?! DON'T YOU INOW THAT I WATCH THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF OUR WEDDING EVERY OTHER DAY WHEN YOU'RE AT WORK YOU DOOFUS!

But of course, why will I tell him that. He will just think that I love him so much that even in my dreams it's his face that I can see, it's his voice that I hear. 

NO YOU DEVIL. YOU HAVE MY HEART BUT I WILL NOT LET YOU KNOW THAT. 

"Kim Minseok, did you hear my question? Do I need to repeat myself?"

Wow. I think the devil is quite pissed right now. He's embrace is still tight, it seems that he doesn't want me to go anywhere. 

"Well, yeah. I think I know. But you know I'm not sure. How can I be sure it was like months ago, oh see I can't even remember when we were married. Isn't suddebly hot, do you feel hot? Is the aircon open-

"Today, tomorrow, the next day, next week, next month, next year, next eternity, I would not mind. I'll glady, willingly, wholeheartedly spend it with you Kim Minseok. The stars may cease to shine, the sun may stop shining and the sky may not be blue anymore, but my love to you will never ever falter. The day that you'll realize that I'm not the one for you, is also the day that you'll know that no other man can love you the way I do. I will not stop until you come back to your senses and realize than no other person is more perfect for you than me. Since the day I met you, I thought that I can no longer love you more, but then you said yes and agreed to spend the remaining days of your life tied to me, I discovered that there's still more of me that I can give to you. I'm telling this to you with outmost sincerity, this is me, Xi Luhan, not promising, because I already now that I will forever hold on to this vow, but merely stating and sharing to you and to everyone that nothing, no one in this world, in this lifetime that can break us apart because you're mine and-

"I'm yours. I love you Kim Minseok, not until I die, because I'll still love you after that. But just always, forever, for eternity. YOU STUPID OF COURSE I KNOW YOUR VOW YOU CHEESEBALL! WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY SAYING THAT ALL AGAIN YOU'RE EMBARASSING! WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD JUST SUDDENLY SPURT HIS WEDDING VOW EARLY-

Once again his lips was on me. But this time it's not only my cheeks that are wet, his too. He's crying, my Luhan is crying. No.  

I kissed him with all my heart, trying to make the space between us lesser. I can feel his soft hair against my hand that suddenly found its way on Luhan's head. My other hand on his well toned chest. 

Really this guy. Why state his vow early in the morning? 

When we broke apart, both of us are breathless, I can see how red his lips are from all the kissing that we shared. Probably mine's redder, I can feel it. Both of us are silent. Maybe because he's waiting for me to say something. All I could do was to look anywhere but Luhan's face. But I can feel him looking at me, when I had the courage to look up, I saw then in his eyes why is he not saying anything. 

He's hurt. He wants me to apologize. To apologize for questioning his love for me. That's why he recalled his vow. To let me remember that whatever happens, he will still love me. 

What a cheeseball. 

A cheeseball that doesn't fail to make me blush by hia foolish acts. 

"Okay I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. 

Luhan Im sorry."

I moved closer to him, but he suddenly turned back. I tried to turn him around to face me but he wouldn't budge. 

CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW STUBBORN THIS PERSON IS?! 

"Luhan. Luge. Baby. Honey. Sweetipie. The apple of my eye. My precious"

STILL NOTHING. 

I backed hug him and squeezed him very tight at the best of my abilities. I was about to give up and accept that my married life is already in shambles because of my big appetite, when his hands captured my hands on his waist. Then the devil himself faced me with a small smile playing on his lips. 

"Baby, you can't expect me to not be hurt by your accusations. God knows, everyone knows, that I love you more than my own life, so how can I leave you? It's just that, it seems like you're not minding my feelings when you say things like that."

He still looks like a kicked puppy, but this time my heart already melted. How can I ever doubt my ever loving husband? The guy that even suffered a round trip from Beijing to Seoul just because I called and cried and told him that I can't stand being away from him. So the poor guy still went to his business meeting and after just spending 2 hours in China, he immediately booked a flight to Korea, still fresh from the conference room that he came from. How can I forget that tired look on his face because he couldn't sleep in plane knowing that I'm crying alone in our home, which disappeared right away when I told him that he's the best husband in the world. What valid reason can excuse me from doing this thing to my precious Luhan? What?! TELL ME WHAT?! 

 

 

Must be the hormones. 
Yeah must be.

"See, the way I see this, you don't love me anymore Minnie. Is that it?"

WHAT IS THIS STUPID PERSON SAYING?! 

"XI LUHAN?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? DO I LOOL LIKE A PERSON YOU DOESN'T LOVE YOU?! LOOK AT THIS GIGANTIC BUMP ON MY BELLY?! WILL I EVEN AGREE ON BEING A BABY MACHINE IF I DON'T LOVE YOU?! FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WILL NEVER EVER LOVE YOU, YOU FOOL. HOW CAN I? YOU ALREADY HAVE MY HEART, I DON'T EVEN HAVE CONTROL ON IT ANYMORE. YOU AND YOUR SPARKLING EYES ALWAYS MAKING MY KNEES WEEK!"

All I can see is a large grin on the devil's face. His eyes disappearing into crescents. Does he want his face to be ripped apart?

"Baby, is that true? Does my baby's knees really go weak because of my eyes?"

*Silence*

"Baby answer me. Do I really have your heart?"

THISARROGANTBASTARDWHYISHEREPEATINGEVERYTHINGISAIDISHEARECORDINGDEVICE

"Baozi do I really have your-

" IT LUHAN. YES. YES. YES. NOW CAN PLEASE STOP?!"

Suddenly the person in front of me jumped and squelled like a high school girl. Aftee that he laughed. Like out of now where he just laughed. Then he hugged me. 

Tell me about mood swings please. 

"OH HOW CAN I BE SO LUCKY AND HAVE A LOVELY BAOZI AS MY BELOVED WIFE?! HOW?!"

"WHAT WIFE I'M NOT YOUR WIFE! IM A MAN"

"OH BAOZI MY PEEFECT WIFE. THE MOTHER OF MY LOVELY CHILDREN!"

"WHAT CHILDREN?! I DONT HAVE ANY PLANS ON BEING A BLOATED HIPPO AGAIN AFTER I POPPED THIS ONE OUT"

"WE WILL BE SO HAPPY. YOU AND ME TOGETHER WITH OUR TEN LITTLE BAOZIS.OH HOW I LOVE TO MAKE A SOCCER TEAM OUT OF OUR KIDS MINNIE"

"TEN?! WHAT TEN?!"

Suddenly the swaying stopped. Luhan was staring directly into my eyes. I can clearly see the sparkling in his eyes. His smile just proves how happy is he as of the moment. 

"Minnie I love you"

chup. A peck on my lips.

"I love you too Luhan"

chup. A peck on his lips. 

Just like that our morning is fine again. Without any pregnant male floating in the Han River, thankfully.

- - - - - - - - - -

 

HAHAHAHAHA. SORRY. I JUST LET MY FEELS CONTROL ME. ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ENJOYED HAHAHAHA XIUHAN IS LOVE EVERYONE <3 <3 <3