False Cheering

Broken Visions

"Taeyeon-ah, wake up.  We got to get ready."

I open my eyes and see Tiffany.  She's already dressed and is applying her make-up.

"What time is is?" I ask.

Tiffany jokes, "It's time to get up!"

I glare at her letting her know I don't feel like joking around.

Tiffany looks at me and laughs, "It's 7:15.  Come on.  Let's get some breakfast."  Tiffany finishes up her make-up and leaves the room.

I sit up and rub my eyes and let out a yawn.  My phone's notification light is blinking, so I check it.  I have a message from Baekhyun.

Taengoo~

Have fun today at your fan meet!  I know you have been stressed lately, but just remember you are with your 7 sisters that love you.  Not to mention, I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines while EXO prepares for our concert next week!  Smile brightly and don't forget to take it easy!  I love you...

Baekhyun.

I smile at my phone and turn the screen off.  That was really sweet of Baekhyun to message me.  He's very busy with his own schedules, yet he always finds time for me.  I blush a little, but quickly shake it off.

 

After having breakfast and dressing up for the fan meet, my members and I board the bus waiting outside our dorm.  I sit next to Tiffany and rest my head on her shoulder.  I'm still tired from last night.  I hope she doesn't mind.

The whole group was quiet for most of the ride.  Most of us had our head phones in.  I kept myself busy by listening to EXO's Overdose album and trying to pick out each member by their voice.  They really are a talented group of guys.

We arrive at our destination and we slowly gather our things.  I can hear the cheering of our fans already.  Hopefully this fan meet will be a good one.

The girls all exit the bus before me, but don't get very far.  I look out the window and see that we around surrounded.  The fans don't look happy either.  I rush out of the bus to get a clearer look and it all comes together.  The cheering is clearer.  

In fact, they aren't cheering for us.  They're protesting.  

They are all clearly screaming for that one member that was once so close to us.

Jessica.