love, look at me

LET'S MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback

I can see you even if you are not with me, I miss you I’m getting jealous every time I see you laugh with him but I could not do anything because you are not mine. Have you missed me? have you ever dream of me?

I glanced at the young woman, I guess she's the same age with me. I tried to greet her, she seemed not to care about me she still enjoyed reading her book. my wet clothes made me a little shiver, apparently she noticed my behavior started uncomfortable, she went from her seat I do not know where she went.

“wear this shirt, at least you are not restless” she dropped the clothes towards me. I did not say anything I immediately changed my clothes, that shirt  looks too small in my body, blue shirt with a picture of a skull.

she took a glance to me “my cousin shirt,feel more comfortable?”. “not too bad but a little cramped, oh thank you so much. Anyway my name is kim” I introduce myself with sweet smile. “is it important for you? I give you shirt, does not mean I want to get acquainted with you”she said curtly. oh my(pat forehead)! whoever you are, I thank you.

My eyes Vaguely saw she with a man, I want to see her closer, but the longer my eyes felt sleepy.

Meanwhile puey and jane were enjoying dinner in the plane, they often talked about pie and mike. jane more support kim going out with pie than mike, because she could see his sincerity love on pie but pie is still doubt love of kim. puey agree with jane, he said mike is rigid and stingy at us, ‘not hot’. Any man who will be selected by pie then he’s best for her. pie is not too much to talk with mike, she began to think of kim but she try to ward off. Her eyes fixed on the window of the plane see clouds night, she was musing. a person can not force love, love will come as time passes.

Trip to New York City reached within about 21 hours, tiring journey.

“ohhhh! i can not wait I want around all” jane said cheerful. puey ran towards the park “I want to enjoy a very pleasant vacation time, you guys! let's take a picture together”. Then mike take a pocket camera” okay! I will take photos of you, cheer!!”. they take pictures very beautiful, with a beautiful view.

“Now, it's my turn.please take pictures me and pie” he embracing shoulder of pie.

“pie! Smile…” puey told pie to smile. “i am hungry, what if we were looking to eat first?” jane said.

“yup..i agree! worms in my stomach ‘be noisy’hehehe” puey most excited. “let's find a nearby restaurant here” mike holding pie’s hand suddenly, without word pie follow him. Damn! Heyyyy!! do not touch my girlfriend she is mine ;( .

walk around a few minutes, they arrived at a restaurant. I followed them from behind, after knowing they would eat there I think they will long there. I'm going to buy some clothes, My body feels uncomfortable wear tight clothes. I go back there sitting in the distance, I ordered food grilled lemon pepper salmon,while continuing to pay attention to her, I put on my sunglasses to avoid the glare.

mike offers menu of food on pie “pie, you want to order something to eat?”. “ I want sweet ginger salmon, please” pie said short. Jane ordered breaded chicken fillets fried golden brown with plum sauce, while puey ordered a large flour tortilla with green onion mix beef ,tomatoes and cheese served with sauce cream, “ oiii, puey! why did you order so much?” pie glanced towards puey. “I could eat all the food, worms in my stomach is screaming for food”puey said like hunger. they sit outside the restaurant they enjoy their lunch.

Suddenly a fat woman dressed all in black, approached me without permission she sat in front of me. I thought she was a homeless, she comes suddenly, makes me surprised. She laughed like crazy make the people around there staring at me. “who are you, madam??” I asked little fear. Then she looked at pie and her friends” I am a fortune teller, I saw you ordered food but not eaten your eyes just focus staring at a girl”. Smart-!” I pretended to be denied. “hahaha,let me see.. hmmm”she put tarot cards on the table.

“you and she will be destined to be together, That was said by my card” she said as if it will become a reality.

“hahhaa,I was not her choice, I could only see her without touching her” my voice fall off, I stared pie. “you're wrong! My prediction never misses, everyone comes to me and they said my prediction right” she looks convincing me.  I stood in front of her “okay madam! Let guess? where do I go now?”. “ my card said you will go to her, right?”. “No, you’re big wrong! I will go back to the hotel” my mouth grin.

She hold me when I would go” but my card said it, please go meet her”. “hahah,It means You're not a great forecaster” I chuckled, but in my heart  want to be close to her. she was a little forced me , she kept repeating her words “my card said it, please go meet her”. I left her, then suddenly I collided with someone brukk!

“AW! it really hurts” Her bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter