wedding anniversary

LET'S MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is our wedding anniversary 8th, imperceptibly time so fleeting. I prepare everything for dinner together at home, Today I will give a surprise for my beloved husband. I hope this day he came home early I've been told by sms. after bring ayaka to school, I went to the supermarket near my daughter school to buy some food ingredients, I will cook favorite dishes kim.

after that I go over to Aunt inn, I know she's happy when I visit there and she knew that if I was there definitely ask for help, I want to leave my little daughter to her. i told her,I want to celebrate a wedding anniversary me and kim. I also asked her to pick ayaka from school.

recently,kim is very busy with his work in the office, he's like no time for family. after coming home from the office he was busy playing games I'm often annoyed at him like that. I want him as good husband, good father and always concerned with his children, romance slowly began to fade. according to the advice of my neighbors, if the husband began to like it, then we as a wife who must keep the family romance, Kim started to change since our second child was born. at home he lazing,especially during weekends kim's hard to ask for help just cleaning the living room, wash dirty clothes or keep his baby.

"Aunt inn, i'm sorry to bother you"

"I'm glad to see you and kim have gotten better, not fight anymore"

"he makes me often angry, he should apologize first"

"you are no longer child

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter