flashback: my choice

LET'S MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                               

I stand here  just for you,in my little heart wish you, beautifully painted look on your face and I give my fondest love for you. because I'm sure, you're my choice, beautifully written love poems in my heart because I'm sure you're the choice of my heart, Please open your heart to me. I want her to perfect in my eyes, I want her heart, I want to love her I want everything in her self. God help me to change to have her. She was always there in my mind, I do not want to expect the others, just her who became my love only she, You are everything to me.

maybe lunch yesterday disturbed by some ‘things’, DON’T GIVE UP it’s the words always in my mind though a thousand times rejected. There is still time before she proposed by another man, how it should be make you fall in love with me, I wrote a thousand beautiful poem for you to convince you reciprocate my love. This afternoon I will take her to dinner, after waiting several hours she reply to my message.

“Yes! Finally, I would have dinner together with pie, yeahhh” I said to myself, looking at my phone.

“whether this will work? I’m not sure” beam said without looking at me, he was playing games.

“You should support me not make me down” I said,I stood up from the sofa and hitting his head.

“damn! how many times have you rejected by her? How many? And you.. always grumbling to me” beam said and stop the game, he gaze on me.

“brother, that is what friends are for, friends there when hard-being happy” raised my eyebrows.

“whether you've broken up with your girlfriend?” he asked like investigate.

“of course!, I do not want to waste my time, sorry brother I have to go now” I said , I took the car keys on the table.

“ hey where are you going? now it is day not night,right?”

“I do not want to look bad in front of pie, I will buy new clothes, new shoes and new haircut, Do not ask again, bye” I left him.

“do not call me if you're in trouble again! i am busy! Can you hear? I am busy” he shouted, I pretended not to hear.

##

Love takes time to choose someone who will fill our days with love. they are my friends, I know about mike we are very close he was my college friend, I think he is kind  and heedful. About kim? at that time I was a teenager, he is my friend when junior high school, so I don’t  know a lot about him. That I know a long time ago he was a playboy, what about now?.

 

“pie,i am curious who among kim and mike that you select? Who.. who?” jane asked me, little force.

“I don’t know jane, now I just focus on my studies” I said, lying in bed.

“oh pie, please tell me..! jane keep forcing me.

“I don’t know jane, i am afraid. i am afraid get unfaithful boyfriend. I'm afraid, he just playing with my heart” I looked at the ceiling.

“who are you talking about? Kim or Mike? I could see their faces are jealous”jane.

I just shook my head.

if I have to love someone in my life, he will forever I love.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter