The Press Conference Part 1

Love Will Find A Way

Closing the door of the apartment with smile, seoyun placed her hand feeling her heart beating fast. Why am I like this? Snapping herself back to reality, seoyun finally took in the interior of the apartment. It was beautiful to say the least, it was a modern day apartment with a breath taking view of Seoul city.

Feeling tired seoyun decide to find the bedroom to catch up on sleep. Finding to bedroom seoyun again was blown away by the bedroom. You could fit our whole house in here. Changing her clothes seoyun threw herself on the bed, seoyun let her mind drift to the events of today. She found smiling at the thought of bobby her new neighbour, she could feel her checks starting to heat up. Shaking her thoughts out of her head her mind drifted off to her mother wondering if she was okay. Seoyun sighed making a mental note to call her first thing in the morning and let sleep takeover.

---

The next morning seoyun woke up by the music playing from her phone, rolling around while blinking her eyes until she reached out to her phone before realising it was her mother calling. Seoyun’s eyes widened in happiness quickly answering the with an excited ‘hello’

“Hey sweetie, how are you” Mrs ji said

“Hi Umma I’m good I just woke up, what about you” seoyun answered happily

“I’m fine is everything okay there”

“Everything here is okay so far”

“Have you meet ‘him’ yet?”

Seoyun knew who her mother was talking about “Not yet I should be meeting him today”

“That’s good, well I have to go and open the shop and before you ask I hired someone to help me with shop” Mrs Ji laughing at the end. Seoyun chuckled at how well her mother knew her.

“Bye umma I love you and take care”

“Bye sweetie I love you too and take care of yourself”

Hanging up the phone seoyun sighed starting to feel hungry rubbing her stomach, getting up made her way to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up seoyun headed towards the kitchen looking for food realising there was no food, seoyun sat on the one of couches with a pout getting hungrier by the second. After a couple of minutes of thinking seoyun decided to go searching for food. After changing into this.

Seoyun was about to reach for the door but stopped when someone started knocking on her door. Seoyun took a step back frowning wonder who could it be. Opening the door a lady wearing a red dress stepped into the apartment looking down at seoyun with a bright smile. Wow she’s really pretty.

“Omo you’re a beautiful girl” the lady said still wearing a bright smile seoyun blushed

“Thank you but I’m not really that pretty but you’re really beautiful um what should I call you”

The lady softly laughed while answering “I’m Han Yeseul but you call me ahjumma”

“And why are you here ahjumma” seoyun said confused

The ahjumma laughed “Silly me I should’ve said so before your father put me in charge of you while you’re here”

“Oh, what can I do for you?” Seoyun said still confused

“Well we have to get you ready for the press conference” Yeseul said her smile never leaving her face.

“Press conference, why do I have to go to press conference” Seoyun questioned

“Well everyone wants to know about YG’s love child” Seoyun could only frown not knowing what to say, seeing this yeseul rushed her out of her apartment saying ‘questions later’

Leaving the apartment heading downstairs where the same black car was waiting outside with Mr Baek was waiting outside. “Good morning Mrs Ji” he smiled. Seoyun gave him a look which Mr Baek just ignored and opened the back door, where yeseul pulled her inside with her.

“So we’ll go find you a very pretty dress then get your hair and makeup done” Yeseul said again smiling

“Why do I need all that, why can’t just stay like this” Seoyun questioned

“Well I’m not saying there’s something wrong with you, you’re very beautiful but the press will judge every part of you no matter what, so you need to look you best” Seoyun could only nod at that information

 The car stopped in front of a white building where yeseul quickly rushed her inside then ran off to talk to the people waiting. Inside there was tables of makeup and racks of different types of clothes, while looking around Seoyun realised there was no mirror.

“So we’ll dress you up and if you’re wondering you are not allowed to see yourself, this way you’ll be surprised to see yourself too. Seoyun nodded not saying word knowing nobody will actually listen. Soon seoyun had people around her touching her hair and clothes.

After what it felt like forever everything stopped and everyone looking at her with proud smiles, starting to feel insecure with everyone looking her seoyun starting shaking her legs an old habit she had she starting doing when she was insecure, nervous and scared. Yeseul came in front pulling her into a hug whispering ‘you look beautiful’ turning her around to face a full length mirror.

A grasp escaped Seoyun mouth seeing herself she couldn’t believe the girl in the mirror was her. She was snapped out of her thoughts by yeseul pulling her outside, seoyun turned her head with bight smile towards everyone it was way saying thank you. After 10 minutes of sitting in the car It stopped in front of a weirdly shaped building, leaving the car again being pushed outside and towards the building.

“Okay Seoyun stay here don’t move I’ll just going to see when you have to go in” Yeseul said running away without waiting for seoyun to reply. Seoyun took the time to look inside the building her jaw dropped slightly seeing the amazing interior which yelled the word ‘rich’

“Hey neighbour” Seoyun snapped out of her thoughts turning towards the slightly husky voice to see her new neighbour bobby. Seoyun opened to say something but couldn’t find her words.

“Hello earth to seoyun” bobby said waving his hands in front of her face, seoyun coughed before saying “H-ii bobby” she mentally slapped herself for strutting.

“Why are you here at YG entertainment” bobby asked smiling

That question made seoyun realise where she was “Wait what this YG entertainment” seoyun said feeling a panic attack coming her way

“Yeah it is, are you okay? Are you lost? Do you need me to help you get somewhere?’ bobby questioned with a worried look on his face, slowly bringing his hand to seoyun’s shoulder. That small action released a cage of butterflies in her stomach but also it helped her calm down a little. Seoyun looked up to only meet bobby’s eyes neither looked away, as both were too busy stating into each other’s eyes.

A loud voice made them looked away and seoyun found herself blushing. She turned to see yeseul giving her a playful look which caused seoyun blush into a bright red.

“Sorry to interrupt but we have go” Yeseul said with a small giggle at the end and pushing seoyun the other way “He’s cute” Yeseul whispered to seoyun causing her to blush again. Seoyun turned her head seeing a bobby looking down at the floor with a bright pink cheeks with a blush.   

  


 

Helloooo 

i have finally updated woohooo!!!!!!!

i hope you all can forgive me!!

i have way too much homework and assignment and work its my last year high school and i'll update every week 

I'm sorry for the mistakes i'll fix them soon promise 

bye bye 

'throws chocolates'